[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So women complain about chads/fuckboys yet still continue to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 069.jpg (35 KB, 600x641) Image search: [Google]
069.jpg
35 KB, 600x641
So women complain about chads/fuckboys yet still continue to fuck them and find new ones?

Someone please explain this phenomenon
>>
they can't resist their primal urges

looks triumph all in regards to casual sex
>>
>>29623466
>fuckboys
It's really, really confusing. Actually it's probably just stupid. They TRIED to make it an insult. They called Chads that. They called random dudes that they fucked that. I have (OBVIOUSLY) never been called a "fuckboy" but it would have been a compliment desu.

I've heard women say that "If you knew all the mean things we say about [Chad] behind his back, you wouldn't want to be him.". Fucking kek. Women think like that. I think they wanted to let betas in on the joke. Like we wouldn't care about not being fucked because we could make fun of Chads with them (when they're not fucking them anymore).

Also they were probably trying to get betas to think that the Chads were being "used" by the women, and that this was nothing to be proud of. That betas were "above" that and were actually more respected by women because they were unfucked.

I don't think it's working.
>>
>>29623466
It's really simple.

When a woman wants a man, she pursues him.

When a woman lets a man fuck her before he has oneitis, she loses. This makes her mad because the man is a bad guy.

When the man gets oneitis, he becomes a creepy loser. In this case, the man loses, but he is still the bad guy.

Women say they want to lock a man down, but when they do, they get bored.

They don't understand this about themselves.
>>
>>29623466
Some women do, some women don't. It's dumb to reduce 50% of the population to all being the same person, no matter how much /r9k/ tells you they are.

Not even whiteknighting, there's plenty of problems with a lot of women, but most aren't constantly fucking around and having casual sex, the ones that do are kind of frowned on by most groups.
>>
>>29623642
Yes, this is all correct. Women are this stupid. Women think that sex is not important, but relationships are. Therefore, when a woman fails to get her relationship, she gets pissy and calls the man who denied her mean names while his cum is dripping out of her pussy. Then they expect all the men they did not fuck to be happy that they get to be her orbiter and buy her lunches while she's caked with crusted-ver chad cum, because THE RELATIONSHIP IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT.

Women are retarded and society only works when they are the property of their fathers until they are the property of their husbands.
>>
>>29623747
hehe....meme

go to your local college or fire up tinder sometime boyou
>>
>>29623747
Agree with this. I have met women who are fairly cool and willing to date spergy losers.
It is just hard finding them since they are in fewer number and typically not as social as Stacy.
>>
>>29623769
>go to your local college or fire up tinder sometime boyou
This.
Seems like very few people realize what the situation has become for low tier young men.
>>
>>29623769
Most people don't use tinder for hookups anon, and it's stupid to go "Look at this population of people that do have sex casually, this is proof that everyone does this". It's like telling people to go to a shooting range and ask their opinion on gun control, obviously it's not an accurate representation of population.

Same with college, are you seriously trying to tell me you know every women there well enough to say they're having casual sex regularly? Or even any of them?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.