[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will 30-40 benzos be enough to kill myself? I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (90 KB, 200x518) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 200x518
Will 30-40 benzos be enough to kill myself?

I don't have a gun, someone help a robot out
>>
no you'll just wake up 2 weeks from now with no recollection of what happened in between (the part you won't remember is texting all your past crushes, cursing out your family, getting a dui, and sleeping for 16 hours per day)
HOWEVER
if you take them all with about 10 shots of liquor, you will probably die
>>
I'm glad you decide on this Trigger is garbage.
>>
Yeah, probably not. As >>29623383 said, you'd spend a lot of time acting like a complete and total jackass, I know that much. Have fun making everyone around you hate you.
>>
File: 1463371527733.png (797 KB, 1000x2171) Image search: [Google]
1463371527733.png
797 KB, 1000x2171
>Death as a result of taking an excessive dose of benzodiazepines alone is uncommon (versus combined drug intoxication) but does occasionally happen.

Alcohol too and maybe whatever else you can take.
>>
>>29623383
I might actually have enough. I'm a light weighted small little faggot. They're only .5's though, but I still think it might be enough.

I really fucking don't want to fail. And I don't know where to get a gun in this fuck state.
>>
Suicide by drugs isn't a great idea man
High chance of failure, and non failure means you get fucked up bad but not enough to kill you
>>
>>29623347
>Will 30-40 benzos be enough to kill myself?
No
>>
>>29623421
40 of .5mg is 20mg
that's not even close to enough
don't throw away your precious benzos for a poorly thought out suicide attempt
>>
Probably not but if you chug vodka after taking them almost certainly. Especially if your in a forest or something.
>>
take em with alcohol in a bathtub filled with water if youre serious so you pass out and drown. you can slit your wrists too to be sure but optional

but idk wait a few days before you decide for sure , do you wanna talk about what's wrong?
>>
>>29623347
I wouldn't take anyone's advice on drugs here. Also don't kill yourself. If you have to kill yourself at least wait until the election happens so you can enjoy the shitstorm on the Internet for a few weeks.
>>
Take an antiemetic, wait half a hour then down a bunch of benzos, opiates and alcohol.
>>
>>29623484
Ok, anon. I'll wait to make my decision, try to wade it out. I've been thrown in a mental ward before, they said I was bipolar (LE EPIC MENTAL HEALTH MEME) and I am beginning to believe it is true, because I can not stop dropping down into depression and planning a suicide.
>>
>>29623347
Just remember to drink some heavy alcohol along with it.
>>
>>29623897
that's good to hear, someone told me that if you give into your thoughts and be so hard on yourself, then you will truly lose your mind
>>
>>29623347
Benzos alone won't kill you.
>>
>>29623347
Nowhere close

Get some acetylfentanyl or furanylfentanyl online, iirc they are still unscheduled and cheap. U47700 would probably work too.
>>
Follow this chart: http://wiki.tripsit.me/images/3/3a/Combo_2.png

Buy bulk synthetic opiods, mix with a lot of uppers. Then take a couple shots.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.