[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A-any Ausfags online? Might have better luck with posting this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: chinese_flag.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
chinese_flag.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
A-any Ausfags online?

Might have better luck with posting this now since all the normies are in their classes or wage cucking.
>>
>>29623292
Kiwifag here.
No gay shit in this thread please.
>>
>>29623292
Yeah NEET here not sure where to look to apply for jobs I can't be fucked doing up my resume it's been 2 years now without a job I have no motivation to get one anymore.
>>
>>29623292
This is why I'm voting 1. Liberal on the Saturday. All of you autistic fucks sitting at home watching your Chinese cartoons and reaching into my pocket to pay for your lifestyle.

I'll be so happy when Turnbull makes more of you fuckers go and work for the dole 30 hours a week (for no extra pay) so some of you might actually work up the 'courage' to become a checkout chick at Woolies to fund your tendies addiction.
>>
>>29624408
Do you realize that some of us can't work. I'm not sitting on r9k right now because I want to but because I haven't slept in almost 4 days now and I have no energy to get out of bed. There's stuff I want to do right now ... so much stuff ... but all I can do is stare at the screen.
>>
>>29623292
I'm posting from work. You can't escape the wagecucks.
>>
>>29623292
Australian posting from work.

Just 3 more hours and I can go home. 3 days off this election weekend. Should have fucking voted early so I don't have to go outside at all.
>>
File: 1447394419891.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447394419891.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Is this a gay shit thread?
>>
If you're going to vote this weekend please vote for NXT, the greens, independent candidates or any other minor party that actually has a good chance at winning a seat. It'll make the next 3 years more interesting.
>>
>>29624455
So being depressed justifies theft?

If you think depression is a legitimate justification for taxation, we could apply that principle universally. Then everyone in the west would have to pay higher taxes until there is nobody in the world living in poverty. This is immoral.

If your parents are not capable of raising you in a healthy manner, and if they do not have the resources to adequately provide for you, that's their fault and their responsibility.

I'm sorry that your life is fucked up so badly. If people were more ethical this wouldn't have happened, but I can't tolerate a principle that would have me paying for all dysfunctional people.

Used to be that the more intelligent, productive groups of people had the most kids. Ever since welfare came in, it's been the stupid, poor people who are breeding and shitting up the gene pool of humanity. I want to see this trend go back to the way it was so we can improve as a species.
>>
>>29624563
Do you feel the same way about medicare? If other people get sick why should you have to pay for them, right?
>>
>>29624563
I mostly agree with you. My parents were incredibly irresponsible for having me when they could barely afford to provide for themselves. I grew up in an abusive family as a result and used to live in a caravan with a father who yelled at me so much that I never spoke until high school and an older brother who molested me throughout my childhood. Both of my parents have mental illness in their family and are about as stupid and uninformed as they come.

People like this shouldn't be allowed to have children if they earn bellow a certain amount or have a history of disability in their family but we're too liberal to enforce something like that. If a politician were to propose that we would have people coming forward with sob stories and it would be the equivalent of committing political suicide. But to me it's just common sense. I guess it's too bad that only stupid people have children and completely lack the awareness to think of anything but themselves. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if my parents only had me to receive Centerlink benefits.
>>
File: 1460145708644.jpg (765 KB, 1035x740) Image search: [Google]
1460145708644.jpg
765 KB, 1035x740
Anyone in Adelaide want to kill me?
Please assist.
>>
>>29624617
Correct. The key word being I shouldn't *have* to pay for them.

That doesn't mean they don't deserve help. People in need should be helped by charities. This way charities have some influence over the people they help.

For instance, Stacey couldn't just go out and have one abortion after another have have her murders be subsidised by the taxpayer. And Chad couldn't go out and get in barfights and expect the taxpayer to pay for this emergency care when he gets sucker punched.

Instead, they'd have to humble themselves before a charitable assistance provider and make a serious commitment to live an ethical life. Should they violate this agreement, they get no more assistance.

This way the deserving still get help, while the people abusing charity get cut off.
>>
>>29624757
What you're suggesting doesn't work, btw, because nobody gives a shit about charities. I've been to America before and it was really, really bad. The poor people there struggle more than I would have ever expected being in a first world country.
>>
>>29624729
I'm sorry to hear that, I can't how painful it must have been and must still be having suffered through that.

I don't know the political solution to the ills of welfare either. I generally just vote less tax, less spending (except on military), and I believe most of the rest of the change is up to the people, not politicians.

That's why I often ostracise all the people in my life who are unrepentantly immoral, and try to help the good people who are in need.
>>
>>29624753
I live in Adelaide too, I won't kill you but I'll be your friend?
>>
>>29624408
>>29624563
>>29624757

People like you make me happy with my NEETbux. Your money goes to me while I sit at home and jerk off.
>>
File: 1448636213936.png (791 KB, 1280x1687) Image search: [Google]
1448636213936.png
791 KB, 1280x1687
>>29624866
Part of the reason I want to die is because I'm not good at making friends and keeping them because I'm an autistic piece of shit sorry
>>
>>29623292
Classes? But it's uni break right now.

ANU anyone? Not gay.
>>
>>29625026
>ANU anyone? Not gay.
So close but so far

What are you up to anyway, fellow canberranon?
>>
>>29625064
Really sick of the cold. I'm new to Canberra and can't find anything to do. Spending all day on the computer, every day. Got bored of all my games. I want to go out and skate but it's so damn COLD FUCK

what do canberrans do during the days when they're not off getting cucked anyway? wtb canberra friends
>>
>>29624455
>no energy to get out of bed
Bull fucking shit cunt. I'm depressed and I get out of bed every day. I might not have a job but you can bet I do shit.
>>
>>29624455
>>29625198

Obviously there are different degrees of depression. Not that guy but I've had depression (much better now) and there were days where I couldn't work up the will to even eat. I'd go days and days without eating.

Who would intentionally do that to themselves? Some people are just weak especially without social support. It was actually only with social support that I got better, too.
>>
>>29625198
I never said I was depressed. The main reason I'm tired is because I suffer from a sleep disorder so I have almost constant sleep deprivation.

If you think you can do shit done without sleep I encourage you to stay up for the next 3 days straight and tell me how much you can get done. Because that's my life almost constantly.
>>
>>29625354
It's still a poor excuse. Of course there are different degrees of depression. No one is comparing here. That doesn't mean you can use it to cover up every poor aspect of your life.
>>29625377
That can be fixed.
>>
>>29625377
That sounds pretty rough. Do you see anyone for it/take medication? Or just try to get by?
>>
>>29625388
No it can't. The only medication for insomnia this severe is tranquilizers and guess what the side effects are for those: grogginess and fatigue that lasts the entire day which is ironically what you're trying to prevent.

If there was a way to fix this I would do it but I have already tried everything.
>>
>>29625388
It doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to cover up every poor aspect of their life. It could also mean that they don't care about their life in the slightest. But then again it's a paradox when they complain about not being able to do anything if they really didn't care. Hell, when I was severely depressed I only blamed myself but I didn't care enough to do anything about it.
>>
>>29625448
It can be fixed. Go to sleep study classes. Go to the end of the world to get a cure. You're making excuses because you're used to being a certain way.
>>
>>29625468
Sure anon, I'll just conjure up the will power to do all that from my ass and all the magical money that doesn't exist to jump in a car I'm legally not allowed to drive to try cure a physical problem with my brain that can't be cured.

I don't know why you've singled me out as a lazy piece of shit but I was born like this.
>>
>>29625551
>physical problem
It's psychological. Physical would imply that something is actually stopping you from sleeping. Its all in your head.
>>
>>29625131
>what do canberrans do during the days when they're not off getting cucked anyway?
I think all the normies just go out to civic. If that's not your kinda fun then you're basically stuck with the video games

>wtb canberra friends
I'll be your friend anon, so long as you're ok with me probably being too scared to ever meet irl
>>
>>29625468
>>29625551
>>29625569
That's like telling someone to go to the end of the world to become a billionaire and that not being a billionaire is all in his head because hey it's possible with the willpower right? You don't know this guy's circumstances. And FYI having sleep deprivation can and does impact the actual structure of the brain.

Your 'advice' is also not at all helpful to him, I don't know what you're trying to achieve here. If you could fix psychological (which often causes physical) issues by announcing to the world "it's all in your head" that would be fucking fantastic.
>>
>>29625649
It's still a poor excuse to do nothing in life. I'm depressed, it makes me lack motivation, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up or use my depression as an excuse.
>>
>>29625569
Most mental illness have a basis in physical brain abnormalities. You sound like some normie who thinks that things like depression are all in your head bruh :^) and you just need to toughen up bruh :^) People kill themselves over that kind of lack of understanding because they can't find the help that they need.
>>
>>29625685
>>29625675
I have depression. I still do shit in life. I'm not going to just give up because I have an underlying illness that makes me unhappy.
>>
>>29625640
Do you go to uni? That's okay with me. I made all my friends from the internet. I hate everyone I meet irl pretty much. I get to see the normies strolling through Civic every time I pass through and I really have no clue what they do. Do they just walk around? I had some people tell me that Lonsdale street was the cool and hip place to be but I don't even know what they'd do there?
>>
>>29625675
>>29625715
I wasn't ever trying to say that people with illnesses or depression should never try to do shit in life. Obviously they should do the best they can, and often the best isn't what they're doing right now. But I know firsthand that the kind of stuff you're saying doesn't help a depressed/ill person at all. It might even make them give up more.
>>
>>29625715
Do you also understand that not everyone has the same kind of illness as you?
>>
>>29625724
>Do you go to uni?
No, but I'll be at ANU too next year

>Do they just walk around?
They drink and they fuck, and you're seeing them on their way to either drink or fuck.

>Lonsdale street
I think there's a pub there, but there's a lot of pubs around the ANU, as for what they'd do there it's basically the same as above

If you wanna be friends you should drop an email/steam/any method of contacting you
>>
>>29625962
I'll still be at ANU next year too! I'm not putting my steam here so have my throwaway gmail [email protected]. It's a great name I know
>>
what stupid shit did you do today ausfags?

i made my wii american
what i didn't realise tho is the american one is controlled by clapping and tipping as opposed to the wii remote
>>
>>29623292
>Thursday night
>Sucked an old mans cock almost 2 weeks ago
>Can't stop thinking about it
>witcher 3 distracts for a time
>payday distracts
>nothing fills the void of confusion and self loathing that is not knowing how to improve in ogrewatch

I am slowly loosing my mind. Next time I see him I just know I'll be at his cock in record time..
>>
there is a daily aus fag thread on /o/

you don't even have to have a car
>>
>>29627074
yes, and? there's a koranbong thread every day as well
>>
Sunny coast cyborg reporting in...again.

TKD training tonight. Forgot to wash my uniform last night so I'm at the laundromat drying it. The fact that I'm not gonna have time to iron it is gonna set me off all night. Whelp, my fault for staying up playing witcher 2
>>
W-where da lewd bois be at
>>
>>29627483
define "lewd" There are plenty of lewd boys, but what you want is a lewd qt 3.14 effeminate cd sissyboi
>>
im a hetrosexual australian male and i do not approve of this thread
>>
>>29627524
I want a hairy manlet that will stay loyal to me and be my friend while I fuq him for hours desu
>>
File: 1462238039239.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462238039239.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>29627537
I..I want to believe
>>
>>29624729
boohoo you're dad yelled at you, try getting the shit kicked out of you every day after school.
>>
>>29627525
>heterosexual
move along normie
>>
>>29627559
I get to shave the manlet though which will be humiliating for him. Got to keep my manlet as clean as possible and keep dem stinky folds sweat free
>>
>>29627583
I'd prefer that because at least then my body would repair and my personality and mind wouldn't be permanently damaged.
>>
>>29627605
whoa thats deep
>>
>>29627593
You're a bad person I don't need this temptation right now.. where you at?
>>
>>29627626
Byronfag here. Mostly I am submissive though but it depends on my mood.
>>
>>29627605
I don't think you understand, beatings aren't silent. Do you think people in real abusive families don't get yelled at? How do you think it felt, being a 13 y/o kid getting beaten the shit out of by a 30 y/o man for no reason, pretty much every day?

That is just one example, I have witnessed and experienced much worse than beatings and verbal abuse. You are the definition of a bitch, when your boss yells at you are you going to cry about that on the internet too?
>>
>>29627659
Anger is more useful than depression. If my father hit me maybe I wouldn't be such a massive faggot, just like you say. But instead he broke me down and I never developed properly after that.
>>
Bumpu patsu original commentsu desnair
>>
File: 1465862987657.jpg (81 KB, 558x1027) Image search: [Google]
1465862987657.jpg
81 KB, 558x1027
any aus bots play overwatch here?
>>
I just discovered Grindr for the first time and found plenty of fresh young boys to INFECT with my TOXIC, DISEASED, SEED. I search specifically for clueless guys who are easier to talk into anal or w/e so I can put a small cut in the condom so it leaks inside them. I cum SO FUCKING MUCH after I shoot my TOXIC SEED into their NEG ass holes.

My god it feels good to taint something so pure! I can't imagine such weak boys being HIV positive! I know when they're finally POS I'll invite them to my POS parties and introduce them to even more toxic bugs! It will be the end of them for sure! They'll even try console me for advice since no one will want them after that! That's when I know that I've turned them and made more TOXIC VAMPIRE SLUTS!
>>
>>29628731
that's pretty creepy anon
i hope you goto jail for a long time
>>
>>29623292
hi from your north neighbour
>>
>>29628711
>playing video games
man babby spotted
>>
>>29628782
>hating other peoples hobbies
spotted the man baby
>>
>>29624803
>The poor people there struggle more than I would have ever expected being in a first world country

You can live like a king in America on next to nothing. Rent is lower and Coles/Woolies don't have shit on Walmart and the like.

The problem is their culture, and the fact that poor people are stupid and impressionable so they'll spend their money on what the TV tells them, including TV.
>>
>>29628824
>tv
lmao
who even owns a tv anymore?
>>
>>29628711
yes

are you a cuteboy?
>>
>>29627065
Been scrolling through this whole thread and finally some decent degeneracy. Suck on friend.
>>
>>29628865
hi i play overwatch and may or may not be a cuteboy
>>
>>29627525
>heterosexual
>Australian
>male

Pick 2 and only 2.
>>
>>29627065
post btag
>>
>>29627650
How is robot life in Byron? Do you blend in with the hippy/surfy vibes?
>>
>>29628711
I do not but that image makes it sound fun.
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 594x670) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 594x670
>>29628731
AW YIS. HERE WE GO.
>>
>>29628929
Mostly just stay inside and cry
>>
>>29628762
>North neighbour

...Indonesia? Papua New Guinea? Christmas land?
>>
>>29628914
spiral#1414

I play mostly lucio
>>
>>29628841
Americans. And millions of Australians.
>>
>>29628987
Easy weed access tho amirite?
>>
>>29629011
you mean millions of old fucks?
i don't know anyone under 30 who owns a tv
>>
>>29629030
Yep ^_^ but its mostly shit. There are much better drugs
>>
WHO /LDP/?
>>
>>29629151
WHO /NTR/?
>>
>>29629183
>>>>/ntr/

get out
>>
Back from training. Gonna cook up some tendies and play boardgames by myself.
>>
>>29629253
>play boardgames by myself.

but that doesnt make sense?
>>
>>29629253
>play boardgames by myself

Sadcatstandinginsnow.gif

What boardgames? Do you play as multiple people?
>>
>>29629079
>you mean millions of old fucks?
No doubt, but also young people.. Everyone I know owns a TV. Though I'm not sure as many use it to watch free-to-air.
>>
>>29629296
>what are solo-able boardgames
>>29629312
Depends. Sometimes I play co-op games being every person, other times I'll just play my solo games. The loneliness hasn't set in so much that I've snapped and played against myself so to speak. Except for the WoW game. I play both sides, but that's because it's less competitive and more "we're doing our own things, but are against each other"
>>
File: 2353133.jpg (34 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
2353133.jpg
34 KB, 553x567
>>29624497

>"Should have fucking voted early so I don't have to go outside at all."
>not looking forward to your sausage sizzle and can of pasito
>>
>>29629312
>what boardgames
Arkham Horror is my favourite. The game actually hates you and you'll lose 8 times out of 10. I roll myself 3 "teams" so to speak of 2 investigators, and play the game with those 6 characters. I make up little stories in my head; how they know each other, where they met, the horrors they face, if they run into other investigators how they react, ect

My other favourite is Shadow of Brimstone. I also really want to find some friends so I can actually play my copy of Arcadia Quest I Kickstarter like...2 years ago
>>
Rev up those cocks lads cause I sure am a massive faggot
>>
>>29628731
....How can you be this degenerate and only JUST have discovered Grindr?
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1600x1200
>>29629433
vroom vreoom
>>
File: 1466730311742.webm (312 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1466730311742.webm
312 KB, 720x404
>>29629433
already revved up here
>>
>>29629353
>>what are solo-able boardgames

never heard of them before. do you get them online?
>>
>>29629536
No, I have physical copies, although I do also have Tabletop Simulator to play the games I don't own Yet

Things like Arkham Horror, Shadow of Brimstone, Gears of War: The boardgame, WoW: The boardgame, Lagoon: Land of the Druids, Descent, all these have solo-variant rules for playing by yourself. And those are just the ones I own.
>>
finished first semester of uni, 3 weeks of manic depression ahead of me
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 420x350
2067 here, would any robot like to harass some normies with me? I would like to walk in between couples holding hands, record people without their permission, clog toilets, that sort of thing. Don't bother responding if you're not a virgin.
>>
No, I am not online.
>>
File: 1357088245064.png (58 KB, 171x182) Image search: [Google]
1357088245064.png
58 KB, 171x182
>>29629433
Ready to go!
>>
Any ausfags who are meth smoking degenerates here?
>>
I don't get why you guys have to spoil everything talking about sex all the time. Especially gay sex which you can just drive to a highway rest stop and get any time.
>>
>>29628817
>video games
>a hobby
lmao hahahahahah xD
>>
>>29629644
just got an xbox one, already regret it. Black ops is boring as fuck its all fucking boring fucking gaming FAGS
>>
>>29629644
I don't understand your point thats literally what they are, maybe not a particularly interesting or unique hobby but a hobby none the less.
>>
>>29629566
>And those are just the ones I own.

nice. have you ever played with friends?
>>
Any ausguys in here into trannies?
>>
>>29629664
It's a leisurely past time. Hobbies are something that can be productive and come in handy in real life situations. Games don't do that.
>>
>>29629584
Are you calmer at uni?
>>
>>29629584
>3 weeks of manic depression ahead of me

manicdepression incoming
>>
File: retard.png (5 KB, 480x115) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
5 KB, 480x115
>>29629676
errr not sure how you came up with that definition but sure why not.
>>
>>29629656
I've got a PS4. I don't regret it, but I don't use it as much as I feel like I should for the money it costs, you know? Mostly feels like a glorified netflix machine. I feel like I've wasted my money sometimes, but I still play games maybe once a month.
>>
>>29629585
>Don't bother responding if you're not a virgin.
>no one ever responds
>>
>>29624548
>the greens

fuck off cunt
>>
>>29629621
>Especially gay sex which you can just drive to a highway rest stop and get any time

you know from experience?
>>
>>29629673
i'm into everything desu
>>
>>29629723
Why do you ask?

ab original
>>
File: tell-me-more.jpg (83 KB, 460x196) Image search: [Google]
tell-me-more.jpg
83 KB, 460x196
>>29629621
I would like to know more of this
>>
>>29629670
Occasionally. I had one friend who I met through uni who did TKD with me. I played with him, his brother and one of their friends. It was probably the most fun I've had in years. Then he moved down to Caboolture and I lost my potential gaming group.

I'm trying again tomorrow night with 2 other blackbelts from training and my brother...I hope it all goes well...
>Tfw autistically cleaning the place and prepping food as to not look like a shitty host
I even bough beers and 3 types of alcohol incase they want drinks.
>>
>>29629734
>Why do you ask?

justmakingconversationreally.
>>
>>29629621
I have nothing to talk about IRL or online. It is nice to relate with others about certain degenerate aspects of myself which are generally shunned.
>>
>>29629621
yeah but
robot gays
>>
File: Kuroki_Tomoko.jpg (85 KB, 728x716) Image search: [Google]
Kuroki_Tomoko.jpg
85 KB, 728x716
>>29629673
I'm an Aussie who is a tranny
>>
>>29629782
same :D
>>
>>29629702
yeah the xbox one is good for netflix/internet browsing and shit i guess, maybe gaming just isn't for me
>>
>>29629782
Can I fuck u pls?
>>
>>29629763
>I even bough beers and 3 types of alcohol incase they want drinks.

dont worry. you sound like youll be an attentive host. hope you have fun.
>>
Rich autist adelaidefag here.

Anyone wanna suck my penis for bux?
>>
>>29629673
I'm not. But there was this tranny who was always first on my Grindr list that I saw on the news the other week. Apparently she/he is going to be the first tranny on Aus top model.
>>
>>29629775
I dont want to talk about sex. Sometimes people green text their day or whatever, and they have similar interests to me.

or sometimes someone has a good sense of humour or tells a funny story.

These are the robots I like to talk to.

But if I even post my post code, people start offering to put their finger inside me. So theres no way im putting up my contact details ever.

you have ruined aus threads.

Im not even homophobic or anything, its just annoying talking about sex all of the time, gay or straight.
>>
>>29629782
>>29629788
>Australian trannies

Never seen one that wasn't a man in a dress senpaitachi.
>>
>>29629702
>but I still play games maybe once a month

*game

FTFY
>>
>>29629819
Pic of him?
I probably bumped into at some stage
>>
>>29629788
ayy
how's things anon?

>>29629801
you wouldn't wanna fuck me

>>29629830
I don't wear dresses, I'm a man in boi clothes
>>
>>29629852
I'm pretty happy desu, I'm hoping to get my dose upped to 200mg spiro 4mg progynova soon.

what are you on?
>>
>>29629763
>blackbelts
>friends
>brother
>alcohol

I think I'm gonna puke. Must you wave your achievement around in my NEET face.
>>
File: b1.jpg (61 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
b1.jpg
61 KB, 477x477
r8 me m8s

blocks
>>
File: 1466668948171.png (55 KB, 1302x1056) Image search: [Google]
1466668948171.png
55 KB, 1302x1056
>>29629863
Pre-HRT unfortunately
hoping to get it soon, if not I'll just buy the stuff online
>>
>>29629829

so how was your day? did you have any sex?
>>
>>29629811
I'm in Adelaide and was actually going to do this one time when I was high on meth. Guy offered $200 for a hug, $400 for bj. But the meth wore off before I could earn some dosh ;(
>>
>>29629887
Noosa 3rd year carpentry apprentice/10
>>
>>29629887

i rate normie/10
>>
>>29627483
y u delete ;____________;
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 900x506
>>29629844
This is what I could find on google but the makeup is a bit odd.
>>
>>29629887
would suck dick/10
>>
File: b2.jpg (62 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
b2.jpg
62 KB, 682x682
>>29629887
>>29629908
>>29629910

im doing art, history, english and aboriginal studies at flinders uni, actually.
>>
>>29629829
Meh I like hearing from all walks of life.
>>
>>29629918
Ah shit no idea, Vic or some shit?

Also, any gunfags in here?
>>
File: b3.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
b3.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>29629925
>>29629919

adelaide?

bloxbloxlboxoxx
>>
>>29629940
5158, wanna buy some drugs?
>>
>>29629896
Today was the last day at my shit job. I start some course which gets you a new ATAR in like 4 weeks, but in the meantime I am going to try to knock over this online diploma I started like 2 years ago before I waste all of the money I payed for it and decide to make toast in the bathtub.

Highlight of the day was seeing a Swamp Harrier hunting.

Lowlight was frostbite loading a truck at 0630.

I havent had an erection for a couple of days, but when I am in a relationship I have a very high sex drive, and having sex 12 or 15 times in a weekend is pretty common.

But the more you talk about sex, the less of it you have.

How was your day? was the highlight googling hook up rest areas?
>>
>>29629925
>aboriginal studies

why?
>>
>>29629782
>>29629788
melb, doe
>>
File: b4.jpg (112 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
b4.jpg
112 KB, 720x720
>>29629951

>south

no interested in getting stabbed by some feral meth addict, thanks.

>>29629955

cus i wanna work with aboriginals :3
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1111x597
>>29629925
>>29629887
>>29629940

Please let me die

Origin
>>
>>29629962

That's cool, just smoke gear with your normie pals and pretend you're not a junkie, homeboy.
>>
>>29629938
>Ah shit no idea, Vic or some shit?

Brighton, Adelaide
>>
File: b5.jpg (52 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
b5.jpg
52 KB, 706x706
>>29629967

not sure i understand the meaning behind this post

>>29629979

i dont touch gear, bro dude.
>>
File: 1466058787465.jpg (73 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1466058787465.jpg
73 KB, 600x630
>>29629961
great city, probs won't kill me for being a tranny
tho bit too many muslims for my liking
>>
>>29629951
I do. But I don't wanna meet face to face :( what drugs you got anyhow?
>>
>>29629980
You know you're like ten minutes away from me.

H a l l e t t C o v e

Besides life is pretty sweet, hey fAm?
>>
>>29629995

Just weed/clonazepam, MAYBE valium if you're luckly.
>>
>>29629804
Thanks anon. I hope I am. I'm the oldest person by a good 7 years...
>>29629870
sorry anon, I didn't mean to.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x206
>>29629985
>not sure i understand the meaning behind this post

I am a huge cyborg and your portrayal of full-blown normalcy is crushing my soul
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>tfw too lazy to bread chicken for tendies
>end up spending more time and dishes prepping veggies
>>
File: b6.jpg (130 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
b6.jpg
130 KB, 843x843
>>29630030

>normalcy

how so?
>>
I mean these threads are normally always cancer af but the amount of normies in here is more disgusting than even a saturday night austhread. Bunch of fucking normie cunts talking about booze, friends, uni, and drugs. Go to the soc thread, you stupid cunts.
>>
>>29630030

>cyborg

failed normie confirmed.

>>29630044

you're probably a failed normalfag. the worst kind in many ways.
>>
>>29629985
he's a piece of shit, just ignore him.
>>
>>29629999
I never actually lived in Brighton, I was just staying at the Espy while binging on weed for 2 weeks. I'm homeless and weed makes me too lazy to carry around backpack and shit lel. Life is not sweet.
>>
>>29630044
Yeah it's definitely worse then normal not sure why.
>>
File: normalfags1.jpg (123 KB, 897x898) Image search: [Google]
normalfags1.jpg
123 KB, 897x898
>>29630061

naw, its aight senpai
>>
>>29630006
I actually wouldn't mind grabbing all 3 of those... How do we exchange contact?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (41 KB, 928x213) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
41 KB, 928x213
getting paid $400 to count votes this saturday should be good
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 236x236
>>29630079
>Dog & Duck

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 937x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 937x535
>>29630042
> how so?

>THAT PICTURE
>MYEYES.dat
>>
>>29629953
>How was your day? was the highlight googling hook up rest areas?

i know im in an r9k ausfag thread but im not actually gay.

>Highlight of the day was seeing a Swamp Harrier hunting.

thats pretty cool desu

the highlight of my day was literally breakfast. had nice warm porridge with fresh milk. it was all down hill from there however

the lowlight was getting anxious at work and having to bumble through the rest of my shift in a retarded anxious haze. even after getting home it took a few hours to feel completely relaxed again.
>>
File: why_do_they_do_this.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
why_do_they_do_this.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
>>29630099

f a m

>>29630079
>>29629985
>>29629940
>>29629887
>>29629925

these aren't actually me. just pics of some normalshits i used to know.
>>
>>29630083
We don't. That's how this normally plays out.

I can save you a bag of mango kush and some clonazepam if you'd really like, though. I'm charging an extortionate amount for the pills because of supply & demand.

Where are you situated? I'm afraid we'd need to talk on normiechat (aka. snapchat) in order to discuss further.
>>
>>29629962
>cus i wanna work with aboriginals :3

umm. why?
>>
dont really want to say postcode but i have story

>work at movie theatre
>free staff screening
>bring a friend for free
>everyone brings friend
>sit alone
>>
>>29630042
Are you a gay faggot or what??

say yes
>>
>>29630118
>tfw I've never been to d&d but have hit most of the other clubs in ADL barring red sq.

Guess I'm the normalphag.
>>
>>29630132

because whitey is da devil

>>29630139

bi. ive hooked up with a couple dudes before. not biggy.

>>29630140

indeed you are
>>
>>29630152

Lel, I've been to mars quite a few times. It actually has a really good beer garden desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x709
>>29630118
>these aren't actually me. just pics of some normalshits i used to know

Good. Good.
>>
>>29630017
>I'm the oldest person by a good 7 years

i turned 29 this year. it feels fucking old already.
>>
who /brisbane/ here?

oregano
>>
File: pepecuckingwagies.png (182 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepecuckingwagies.png
182 KB, 800x600
>>29630186

feels good man

bloxcuckblox
>>
>>29630124
I doubt I'll follow through desu. How much are the pills anyway? I'm a pretty desperate degenerate, I bought 4 for $100 once.
>>
>>29630191
Yeah I'm from brisvegas whats up?
>>
what australian medical school is the easiest to get into? might move there cuz it's hard in new zealand
>>
>>29630187
I'm only 25; the oldest person there will be 18.
>>
>>29630135
Sorry to hear that senpai. Orijinal
>>
>>29630069
Wanna hang out sometime, homeless pal?

I'd provide grog. And we could go and steal some food.
>>
>>29630124
>I'm charging an extortionate amount for the pills because of supply & demand.

you're a lying piece of shit.

kys southern suburb scum
>>
>>29630140
I used went to Redsquare 20+ weekends in a row until 10AM in the morning. Please let me die I hate this Earth
>>
File: normiecut.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
normiecut.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
>>29630186

wtf is with normalslimes getting this stupid hair cut now days?
>>
>>29624408
i've seen these stupid fucking vote whopper ads so I know who i'm gonna vote for on election day
>>
>>29630199
THAT IMAGE. Thank god for neetbux.
>>
>>29630135

thats a nice story. did anyone comment on you sitting alone or did it go unnoticed?
>>
File: 1461107569526.jpg (713 KB, 706x999) Image search: [Google]
1461107569526.jpg
713 KB, 706x999
Why are there so many pedophobes in Australia?
>>
>>29630223
>homeless pal

Hi f-friend. I would but the whole reason I am homeless is because I can't stand being around people any more (and solo accommodation is too expensive). The aspie is just too much sry :(
>>
>>29630234
Hallet cove is prestige a/f
>>
>>29630291
ACA. TT. 60M.
>>
File: implying.jpg (4 KB, 188x192) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
4 KB, 188x192
>>29630313

>implying this hard

bloxs
>>
>>29630213

im sure you guys will have things in common to talk about. especially if youre drinking.
>>
>>29630351
Should be fine. We all like boardgames. Just worried senpai
>>
will be in Canberra over the weekend anyone got any bud?
>>
>>29630378
>anyone got any circles?

Yes, and flags. Do you need some circles or flags? Cos I'm in Canberra and could probably help you out with some circles, or flags.

Circles.

Flags.

Canberra.
>>
File: 6447.jpg (93 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
6447.jpg
93 KB, 2048x1152
Who /Darwin/ here?

Comfy as fuck atm (pic related, my apartment views in the city) and is Territory Day tomorrow! I've bought $200 of fireworks and I'll set them off in Nightcliff before I head back home and have a lot of drinks.
>>
>>29630359

you can read up on the latest news in the world for something to fall back on in a lull in conversation. just dont get all /pol/ on them lel
>>
>>29630399

i always imagine darwin as outback. forget its an actual city with buildings and shit.
>>
>>29630399
Dafq, that's Darwin? I am suprised.
>>
>>29630234
You think benzos grow on trees or something? I'm an avid drug user and can never find any.
>>
>>29630422
I still do to this day mate.

>>29630424
Haha yep. Darwin is the only properly civilized and modern settlement of the NT, and even that's stretching it.
>>
>>29629911
I deleted everyone after I was rejected by a random anon and it sent me into a crippling existential depression.
>>
>>29630445
>Rejected by a random anon
>Crippling depression
>Over a random on a Mongolian Textile Depiction board

Mate, they're random. Who gives a fuck about what they think?
>>
>>29629951
ayyy im in 5158
>>
>>29630461
My self esteem is zero. People have made me cry on image boards before. I wish I was joking ...
>>
File: 2016-04-09 22.06.29.jpg (973 KB, 1654x1169) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-09 22.06.29.jpg
973 KB, 1654x1169
>>29623292
Does anyone in Hobart/Tasmania want to be my friend?

I need more genuine friends that I can relate to.
I'm mentally ill but trying my best to improve and am medicated.
>>
>>29630205
4 clonas for $100?

what the fuck

just go to a doctor or the darknet ffs
>>
>>29630469
You need a good few mates who are willing to help you harden up. You won't go too far in this world being soft.

Trust me, before I became a cyborg (normie but with robot roots), I was a pathetic failure at life. I had to put myself in hardship to grow up. Now, I'm not saying you need to get yourself beaten up or some shit, but give martial arts a go, or in fact, any sport where you're actively working as a team.
>>
>>29630469
iktf.

Ojijinalias
>>
>>29630432
Mate finding a steady supply of prescription pops may be difficult, but once you luck once, the world is your oyster. Just find a dealer that sells mainly prescription drugs. There'll be one around, or find someone with a script and trade other drugs for them. I used to trade bud for rits and dex.
>>
Anyone here from Illawarra region?
>>
>>29630124
Just get Wickr, way safer and you dont use it in your daily life.
>>
>>29630445
thanks for the mutual third party depression, then. Much emotional stability, very wew
>>
>>29630469

i also know this feel. such thin skin desu
>>
>>29630498
Doctors won't gimme that shit on account of drug use history.

Used to order psychs from darknet but moved in with new housemates and it just wasn't an option anymore. I actually fired up the old onion and had a look around the other day but found Agora and Revolution are no longer up and running. What is the go-to market these days??
>>
2067 reporting in, thinking I should get a job soon to stave off the boredom
>>
>>29630521
Did it depress you too?
>>
>>29630499
>cyborg (normie but with robot roots

That's not a cyborg. If you act like a normie, you're a normie. Cyborg is on the cusp of normalcy their whole life but never breaks through.
>>
>>29630540
idk, I only really do caps and bud these days and they're easier enough to get from people I know

All I know is that I got some free xanax off some dude who got it off the deep web, it was on blotter paper and idk if it was actually alprazolam but it worked
>>
Do you think it's ok to be on the dole and sell things on eBay for extra income?
>>
>>29630573
I've ODed before on deep web chemicals. Be careful -- its better than street quality but you still need to test it.
>>
>>29630548

>Chatswood West

another sydney anon. im in 2131. what job you thinking of getting?
>>
>>29630591
It is but it needs to be under a certain amount. I earned a crap load recently and never reported it (it's a long story but I didn't intend for it to happen) and they haven't caught me yet but I have a feeling I'll get caught eventually and then I'll have to pay a shit load of taxes + centerlink fines.

I intend to pay it off eventually anyway but I don't have the money at the moment ...
>>
>>29630591
Yeah? Whats the issue? Why wouldn't it be OK? Also, do some cash in hand work and make more money.
>>
>>29630591

yeah. why wouldnt it be? because your receiving an income?
>>
>>29630608
Obviously, you're on cenno. On that note, does cenno pay your fines?
>>
>>29630591
>sell things on eBay for extra income
You mean like old junk you just wanna get rid if, or are you running a little business type deal? The second probably requires you to report income, but I personally give no shits whatsoever and wish you happiness and fortune.
>>
>>29630598
im at uni so my options are pretty limited

call centre
barista
pub work

thats about it

how's ashfield? wouldn't mind moving over that way to be closer to everything
>>
>>29630594
and I wouldn't be surprised

I only did half a tab, I'm not keen on getting into a cheap and reliable source of benzos given my penchant for grog and abuse of drugs generally
>>
>>29630205
Jesus, I thought ten each was steep.

$50 and they're yours, friend.

Got travel?
>>
>>29630242
Did you ever go to Earth?

I had the chance to go there for their "last night on Earth" closing night, but I went to enigma instead, which was regrettable. I wasn't into old-school rave like I am now however.

It's club XL now, full of chinks and niggers.

But yeah, you can occasionally find me at EC or Fat Controller nowadays. Obviously munted.
>>
Is anybody here from NZ? I never see nz theads, only aus :(
>>
>>29630466
Halletts is dope.
Gimme a clue about yourself, age?
This place is pretty microscopic and tight-knit, I may very well know you. Did you go to HCS, I was class of 2010.
>>
>>29630553
yes, guess I won't make that mistake again.
>>
>>29630665
>how's ashfield? wouldn't mind moving over that way to be closer to everything

yeah it feels very central to everything. 15 mins from the city if thats what youre into. like chatswood ashfield is full of chinese and other asians. ive grown up here and am used to them and like them but it triggers racists who move here. apparently rent isnt too bad. i live with my parents so im not sure if thats true but thats what ive heard.

>pub work

i worked as a bartender in my early twenties for a couple years before i became super anxious. its a fucked job if you arent really sociable. ok pay if its a quite pub.
>>
>>29630611
>Also, do some cash in hand work and make more money.
But that's lying/theft.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.