[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no girl will ever want someone with IBD that shits 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
>tfw no girl will ever want someone with IBD that shits 8 times a day
>>
hah.. just run on the treadmill until you shit your pants uncontrollably

once you get it out of your system there wont be anything left to shit
>>
My boyfriend has IBS and spends up to 30 minutes in the bathroom and has a lot of trouble with certain foods. Everyone poops, just find a girl that isn't shit :)
(no pun intended)
>>
>>29623241
Maybe try going vegan? I was reading about this today.
>>
>>29623295
IBD is 10 billion times worse than IBS, fuck off roastie
>>
Just look for a girl with self esteem issues over the internet so she won't know about your faults until it's too late.
>>
>>29623318
But that doesn't justify a girl not wanting you, anon. You suffer from it not her, sure she can feel bad but as long as you're not pooping your pants she shouldn't have an issue.
>>
File: 1449027690580.jpg (8 KB, 180x499) Image search: [Google]
1449027690580.jpg
8 KB, 180x499
Start smoking weed, IBS is one of the things that you can get a med card for in most states. Weed is an anti-inflamtory and apparently helps quite a bit.
>>
>>29623352
>honey let's have sex/cuddle :)
>sorry dear, I have to take my 5th shit, be back in an hour
>omg anon we're in public, can't you hold it in? so embarrasing...
When I have nothing else going for me that's the death sentence.
>>
>>29623398
Get something else going for you, what's wrong with you other than that?
>>
>>29623418
I'm already a homebody with no car. That's it for me. Women today expect to be constantly wined and dined. Prefer to stay at home, have a debilitating disease that makes it preferable to stay home? You're fucked. Get a waifu pillow.
>>
File: 1453691254737.jpg (21 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
1453691254737.jpg
21 KB, 577x435
>>29623492
Girls don't expect to be wined and dined constantly, they just expect someone who has a car and a job and leaves his moms basement. Sounds like your explosive asshole isnt what's stopping you from having a GF.
>>
>>29623492
Are you in an area where having a car is needed to get everywhere?
>>
>>29623600
>implying women care about what's 'needed' and not what they want or feel they deserve
>>
>>29623563
And here we have the normie drop his pseudohelpful facade and instead resort to blatant namecalling, like always.
>>
>>29623626
I bum rides off of people though because I don't even have a license.
>>
>>29623738
Well golly fucking gee, look at you! Everyone look at him! What a fucking champion!
>>
>>29623648
What name calling?
>>
>>29623759
Missing the point a bit huh?
>>
>>29623760
>le moms basement haha I was born into better socioeconomic conditions than you fucking creep xD
>>
>>crohns
>>No license
>>Not even ugly but was sick and skipped 80% of school so no social skills

Really close to killing myself or at least telling someone that so i can get free gubmint money

Also Im addicted to painkillers thanks doc senpai
>>
Find a girl with a scat fetish?
>>
Maybe go with a "roastie" who lurks these boards, I mean, if you really want a girlfriend and don't want to work for it, take the desperate route.
Don't shoot for girls with champagne taste if you got beer qualities.
>>
>Ulcerative Colitis
>failed school because anemic due to rectal bleeding
>50,000$ debt
>no friends
>hate life

Just kill me already
>>
File: 1441164252570.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1441164252570.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>29623804
The truth hurts, eh?

I may have taken artistic liberties in assuming that you live in your moms basement, but my point still stands, your butthole isn't the problem, the rest of you is.
>>
>>29623241
crohns disease checking in, i feel your feels OP. I have made it work, I am somewhat functioning cyborg, but I am about to lose my job though. Shit sucks.
>>
>abdominal pain
>blood loss
I guess Ulcerative Colitis helps me sympathize with menstruation, except it's 15 times a day rather than once a month. Maybe I could use this advantage to get into the minds of women...

But seriously, if a girl can't just wait the extra 15-30 minutes before going out, or can't adapt to your needs while with you, she isn't worth it anyway. A good girlfriend is virtuous and patient, and wouldn't mind your shits.
>>
>>29623903

I was sick as fuck for 4 months, couldn't walk (ankle pain so bad), fever, chills, etc. Bruising on legs as well.

Went in to hospital, had blood tests over and over, had a fucking chunk of my leg cut out for a biopsy.

Finally get a gastroscopy and it's ulcerative colitis. Get put on steroids, gain 45 lbs in 6 weeks. Months behind in my online study, depression went into overdrive.

I feel you bro.
>>
>>29623903
>>29624736
>>29624850

fuckin hell thats rough
>>
Who tHE FUC CARES HAVING A GIRLFRIEND IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK ITS LIKE ALL HUMANS ARE FUCKING TRASH ANIMALS FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND DO GOOD THINGS IN THE WORLD GIRLS ARE OF NO USE TO YOU LITERALLY STOP CARING ABOUT THEM you fucking fool
>>
>>29623648
\
Not him, but when I Was in the psych ward and talking to nurses, a lot of them had husbands with like, Krone's disease and IBS and ulcerative collitise. lot of them were QT. Point is, women don't care bout that, at least nurses don't, so long as you can get out and show them you're a man, you can probably score a gal.

But then again I live in my mom's basement, grow pot to make money, have no vehicle and no prospects, my advice is shit, so, y'know, take that as you will.
>>
>>29623330
This OP
I had a friend with IBD and he also overweight, but insecure girls always fell for his baiting
>>
File: 1459136231727.png (245 KB, 455x389) Image search: [Google]
1459136231727.png
245 KB, 455x389
>tfw oneitis has Crohn's and would talk about her intestines in detail with me
I miss those days
>>
>>29623903
same dude. my small intestine was constricted
>>
>>29625065
t. Someone with a girlfriend
>>
What does this sound like?
>constant diarrhea
>bloody stool
>asshole feels like a ring of fire
>occasional heart burn
>can't gain weight
>headaches
>>
that sounds fucked up man i always had a thing i wanted to do where like we replace a lot of our internals with something man made so we wouldnt have to poo anymore

myself ive been having bloody shats that come every other month and it happens for a couple days then stops. been to the doctor and did a few poo samples but they found nothing because i had no blood at the time of sample. anyone got any idea what this could be? like lots of red blood
>>
Bowel disorders are partially why I've been NEET for 10 years.
>>
I thought I had IBS for a while but I realized that I'm just a fat lazy fuck what you eat and exercising does matter a lot with how you shit
>>
>>29627070
Good for you, in my case I've been formally diagnosed with it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.