[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feminists unironically and with appreciable sincerity care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: rare betelgeuse pepe.jpg (204 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rare betelgeuse pepe.jpg
204 KB, 1600x900
>feminists unironically and with appreciable sincerity care about how robots feel to the point that they are willing to try and change our opinions by babysitting the board
>there exists a non-zero probability that there are in fact women with ivy credentials RIGHT NOW trying to persuade you away from the path of loli, blackpill, and resentment

i am finally important
>>
thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Xeml6Ve44
>>
>>29623226
feminists dont care about robots

sometimes tumblr and reddit people come here concern-trolling but thats only so that they can insult us more

and feminists with ivy credentials probably havent heard of r9k. they might have vague ideas about 4chan and how misogynistic it is, but thats about it. they stay away
>>
>>29623226
you're only a tool to feed their ego. like in highschool when that girl came and spoke to you once at lunch and then never spoke to you again. she felt really good about herself for that.
>>
File: 1467209881175.png (305 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
1467209881175.png
305 KB, 960x541
>>29623226
>it's all done to further their agenda in the end

sorry but not sorry, this is a roach free zone
>>
Not ready to rid myself of resentment
>>
>>29623226
>feminists
Mostly hate us. We're of no use to women.
>women with ivy credentials
Or something similar. Honestly, yeah, I'm almost certain I read some posts from them. It's the only way to explain it; trolls wouldn't put the effort to sound like that (if they were even able to). This could be an interesting place for people doing research too.
They might be the only femanons that aren't there just to laugh at the freaks or get attention or gather orbiters (which are those we try to scare away). But that's very few of them on the whole board. And they'd have to be able to tolerate the misogyny to stay.
>>
Was this the same person who posted a thread on /pol/ the other day, some Canadian religious outreach program? They said they were also looking at /r9k/
>>
>>29623226
I think it's just trolls. Maybe we get the occasional demented person coming along like that fiveguys girl who went on some eightchan boards.

you haven't been on the internet for very long if you think that trolls don't engage in multi-year campaigns of pretending to be exactly who a community hates just to inflame things. these people have nothing better to do, and r9k is the ultimate board for people with nothing better to do
>>
File: tachibana01_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg (58 KB, 650x704) Image search: [Google]
tachibana01_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg
58 KB, 650x704
Nobody cares about robots, thats why they're robots in the first place.
>>
>>29623764
They are concerned that we may rape them, kill them, or say the wrong things in small talk. That's why we must be punished.
>>
I was friends with a feminist in college. She was nice to me and gave good hugs. I think she'd be disappointed if she found out I became a white nationalist
>>
>>29623908
I knew one in high school. She infiltrated our group of outcasts and started convincing all of us to ostracize one of us. We weren't friends though, just losers who loitered in the same area occasionally, so it wasn't a big deal. She's got two kids by Tyrone and one by Jamal, other of which are in prison, so I would hope she would understand the white nationalist thing.
>>
>>29624091
>She infiltrated our group of outcasts and started convincing all of us to ostracize one of us
Geek Social Fallacy #32767: "if a woman-shaped thing asks you to hold a guy down so it can lay eggs in his spine, you are allowed to refuse her"
>>
File: 1405294581438.jpg (53 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
1405294581438.jpg
53 KB, 476x356
>>29623226

>feminists
>caring about anyone other than themselves
>>
>>29624091
>two kids by Tyrone and one by Jamal

So single mother I'm guessing? Or does she have a cuck?

I don't know where my feminist friend is now. But I knew a girl in high school who majored in women's studies in college and she works at my favorite hometown sub shop now.
>>
>tfw I got a steady (relatively) high paying job, a useful college degree, a new car, and moved out of my parent's house but still no gf.
>tfw I feel like I've been lied to but am too tired from my wagecuckery to get angry.
>>
>>29623226
Dude they don't care about us. They like our suffering.
>>
>>29623275
This Anon gets it. It's not a matter of actually helping anyone. They're getting off on the fact that they're being a "good person" by at least pretending care.

You think they wouldn't go back to their group of friends and spout off how they're trying to help autistic children on a Chinese socket puppet enthusiast forum? It's validation on steroids and it's an implicit slap in your face.

Face it, OP. There's no off this ride.
>>
>>29624267

Sounds like you got everything you were told you were going to get from your useful college degree. Nobody ever told you that girls think engineers are sexy
>>
why can't they just stay away? I'll never believe fembots exist and you can't convince me to be a fag stop wasting your time and annoying me
>>
>>29624204
Just went to stalk her normiebook, and it looks like she's married to a Mexican who works on oil rigs now.
>>
>>29624324
I actually majored in economics
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.