[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is that some sort of threat, kid? You don't want to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8
File: manifestation of intimidance.jpg (94 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
manifestation of intimidance.jpg
94 KB, 283x424
Is that some sort of threat, kid? You don't want to get on my bad side. I'll give you 3 seconds to apologize and waIk away. If you dont wanna listen to orders... you'll experience hell on earth by the hands of me, Master Johnathan of the Mediterranean
>>
is he the kid from person of interest, that plays samaritan?
>>
File: Unparalleled Grandmaster.jpg (12 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Unparalleled Grandmaster.jpg
12 KB, 500x667
>>29622754
Can you run that by me again? I was too busy visualizing 87 different combinations of killer combos that I could perform on you right now. Stay away from the sun kid, you'll get burn't
>>
File: manifestation of hostility.jpg (29 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
manifestation of hostility.jpg
29 KB, 283x424
>>29622983
Is that some sort of threat, kid? You don't want to get on my bad side. I'lI give you 3 seconds to apologize and walk away. If you dont wanna listen to orders... you'll experience hell on earth by the hands of me, Master Johnathan of the Mediterranean
>>
File: demon kings.png (298 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
demon kings.png
298 KB, 600x424
>>29623040
You heard me. Don't get too far ahead of yourself, kid. You're pretty good, i'll give you that. but Your only human after all. I'm at 2 right now, step aside if you want to see the light of day again
>>
File: ows_145775064880053.jpg (937 KB, 2000x1677) Image search: [Google]
ows_145775064880053.jpg
937 KB, 2000x1677
>>29623236
This is honestly hilarious. My dad took me paintballing once so I'm basically a Navy Seal. the only thing stopping me from popping two juice PB's into your forehead is that (you) you just gave me.
>>
File: infamous.jpg (545 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
infamous.jpg
545 KB, 1698x1131
>>29623301
paintball? don't make me laugh. try playing a real champion's game like lazertag. I'm getting reaaall sick of your voice, i'm giving you 1 more second to back the FUCK off kid. you do NOT want to see me in my true form
>>
>>29623550
Go for it buttercup.
>>
File: unholy lord.png (339 KB, 700x767) Image search: [Google]
unholy lord.png
339 KB, 700x767
>>29623728
I tried to warn you, worm. Looks like you chose death.
*teleports behind you*
*grabs you by the neck*
*slowly pulls back left hoof as you stare wide-eyed into my soulless eyes vainly begging for mercy*
*scream "JOHNATHAN ULTIMATE DEMON ROAR" in my deepened demon voice*
*thrust hand forward throwing fireball into your face faster than the speed of sound*
*throw your lifeless body to the ground, examining your torched face for several seconds before turning around and walking back into the pits of hell*
pshhh... maybe in the next life kid
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.