[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on legalizing love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115
File: 1465615534605.jpg (423 KB, 987x1231) Image search: [Google]
1465615534605.jpg
423 KB, 987x1231
What's your opinion on legalizing love?
>>
3D not even once senpai

>implying they won't grow
>>
pedophiles please leave
>>
>>29622515

Legal in my dreams every night.

But FPBP is right, they only grow up into haggard adult women.
>>
File: 1447517081194.jpg (137 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
1447517081194.jpg
137 KB, 540x810
How about loli robots?
>>
File: 1466585993733.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466585993733.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>29622631
They don't grow up if you put them to sleep at puberty
>>
>>29622515
my opinion is that americans believe, sincerely and unironically, with no visible traces of humor or sarcasm, that someone who is competent to drive a car is not competent to fuck

my other opinion is that humans are neotenous apes, and if you want me to take your moralfag signaling seriously, your dick had better be in a chimp
>>
>>29622656
Please tell me that this is the future, and that they come armed with assault rifles to fend off normies.
>>
>>29622748
I wish I knew...so far they can hold swords https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2vJA1oeBuQ
>>
>>29622942
I like where this is going, militarized lolis are the future.
>>
>>29622704
What does this mean? Implying you should kill them so they never grow up?
>>
>>29622515
I know you're a Trickster Ruseman who wants to get a rise out of people, but I'll give my argument against pedophilia anyway.

Every action a person takes, there is always a motivation for why they took the action, and every motivation will always fit into one of two categories; the rational, based on universal principles, or inclination, based in subjective desire.

Sex with regard to an adult male and female could be argued to be possible just on the basis of rationality, for the purpose of procreation. However pedophilia cannot possibly be argued to be under that classification, for procreation is impossible in this case. Therefore desire is the only possible motivation for a sexual action taken onto a child, i.e. a purely rational being could not possibly be a pedophile, since it has no natural goal.

Next I will point out the nature of coercion, or a violation of someone's autonomy in general. To violate autonomy is impose one's own will onto another's. On further analysis, this would mean to take an action onto another person which forces them into a situation that they did not have any motivation to create themselves, and thus was not voluntary for them. That is, it would be to obstruct their will with an action of your own.

Now, because the nature of pedophilia is purely based in sexual desire, we can analyze whether or not there can be consensual sex between an adult and a child. For, let's define what a child is. According to Google, a child is by definition below the age of puberty. Puberty is, by definition, the beginning of one's sexual maturation process, and sexual apatite in general.

Now, based on my point about what coercion is, there can be no possible circumstance in which an adult has sexual intercourse with a child and it not be non-consensual, i.e. rape. This is because a child simply does not have the necessary physical maturity level for sexual desire to be one of their possible motivations for action.
>>
I love little girls!

I'm glad that wasn't original!
>>
>>29622515
Kill yourself, pedoshit.
>>
>>29623514
Be nice now.
>>
>>29623514
fuck off normie reeeeeeeeeeeagur
>>
File: 0144602397154.jpg (17 KB, 144x206) Image search: [Google]
0144602397154.jpg
17 KB, 144x206
>my face when little girls
>>
File: sad-little-girl-1585505.jpg (45 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
sad-little-girl-1585505.jpg
45 KB, 400x267
>>29623514
I don't think OP understands the point that infographic is attempting to make. Our little lolis must be kept pure and protected from the dirty sex predator pedophiles that lurk 4chan. The purity of little girls fills my heart with joy. If I ever get a terminal illness I will probably make it my mission to hunt down and torture all who might corrupt that purity
>>
File: 1209388094243.jpg (486 KB, 2016x1512) Image search: [Google]
1209388094243.jpg
486 KB, 2016x1512
>>29623387
What I've learned from this post is that:
1. Sex with a condom is immoral, as is any sex that doesn't involve missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.
2. Letting a child choose to have sex is a violation of their autonomy (their right to choose). Banning children from being allowed to have sex is not a violation of someone's autonomy though... Somehow.
3. Deciding whether or not to have sex is a real big issue because sex is evil unless the participants are above your particular geographic location's accepted age of consent. God forbid a child touches a penis and ends up with PTSD because the act of touching a penis is what's bad and not society drilling into their heads that they were abused, raped and hurt.
4. Children don't masturbate or have sexual desires and any psychologist, doctor, teacher, parent, caretaker or anybody who's spent time around children that says otherwise is lying
>>
>>29623620
Only a pedophile would have images of little girls saved and talks about their purity, pedophile. Chad sees them as brats they can't fuck yet and want to spend as little time with them as possible, and Stacy wants to love through them by teaching them how to put on makeup to attract niggers. It is up to noble pedos to teach them the right way in life and how to be a good person.
>>
>>29622515
I'm not interested in 3D love, but some of the arguments made on the right remind me of what a magical thing it is when you teach something to her, enlighten her, expand her growing knowledge of the world...you see her light up when she gets it....2 weeks later she gets a perfect score on her double-digit addition test, thanks in part to you telling her she's supposed to carry the 1. If she's mathematically precocious, maybe you end up teaching her things that are 1 or 2 years ahead of her classmates. Amazing.

If I wasn't such an ambiguous reticent autist, I'd teach a subject... I do it all the time when I talk to myself.

Why haven't you tutored a little girl, /r9k/?
>>
>>29622515
I like how men legitimately think that somehow raping a little kid is the same as loving them.
Loving kids isn't illegal, hurting them because it makes you feel good is, and that's for a good reason.
That's all there is to it
>>
File: 1464942410666.jpg (51 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1464942410666.jpg
51 KB, 500x400
>>29623892
>disgusting adult female insecure about males having relationships with superior females
Wow, how surprising

>touch penis
>get PTSD
>>
>>29623874
I actually wanted to be a preschool\elementary school teacher until I was about 16 and realized I'd be suspected of being a pedo. Since it is true, I wouldn't have any defense, and now NEETdom keeps the little ones away.
>>
>>29623892
Seriously. When I was a little girl I didn't want to have sex with adults. I would have been fine with them giving me things and keeping their fantasies to themselves though.
>>
File: 990rickscott0825_0_1.jpg (28 KB, 700x601) Image search: [Google]
990rickscott0825_0_1.jpg
28 KB, 700x601
>>29622515
>>29622704
>implying social media hasn't "globalized" both age groups to act virtually the same

wrong era to be a pedo in friend. look at the little "girl" in the background of this the 2nd anon's pic.
>>
>>29623929
Okay, maybe you don't get this.
It doesn't just apply to children, this is how men are in general, I was just applying it specifically to this

>>disgusting adult female insecure about males having relationships with superior females
But seriously, I explicitly said that those were fine.
Are you having trouble reading? :(
>>
>>29623892
I do love them though. It's much more than a sexual attraction. And it wouldn't be rape either. If she ever initiated it, I would be very kind and gentle.
>>
>>29623929
Gas yourself, pedoshit.
>>
>>29623994
>fanatically in-denial guy tries to defeat his own dick by yelling at other people
rof' mao
>>
S-stop liking what I don't like!
>implying normies ever cared about us
>>
>>29622515
Why are most child rapists white?
>>
File: 600_295460472.jpg (145 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
600_295460472.jpg
145 KB, 600x450
>moralfag normies fag hard about muh emotional damage and muh power imballanz like a bunch of bleeding hearts
>go on to graphically elaborate their S&M nigger prison rape fantasies, verbally sketching each vein in their wife's son's father's dick
>>
File: ultrapepe.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ultrapepe.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>29622515
pedos please fucking get off my board
>>
So in both cases, I get an annoying overgrown child or an annoying actual child.

Yeah, no thanks famicom
>>
>>29623959
Lera, the girl on the right, was about nine in that picture, and is the same girl on the right of OP's picture. Her friend's little sister, in the back ground, is about five. She's probably playing a game or something.

>>29624133
No.
>>
>Adult girl
>Often too tall

I wonder whos behind this post
>>
>>29623644
>1. Sex with a condom is immoral, as is any sex that doesn't involve missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.

Sex with a condom is neither moral nor immoral insofar as it is consensual. Also just because practically it usually will not lead to procreation has no bearing on whether the desire which brought the action about was natural or unnatural. Sexual desire which has at least the potential to create life is the only natural sexual desire, since that is the natural end that the concept of the desire itself is based on.

>2. Letting a child choose to have sex is a violation of their autonomy (their right to choose).

If a child seems to choose to have sex it is always because of manipulation by an adult, and therefore not really their choice.

>Banning children from being allowed to have sex is not a violation of someone's autonomy though... Somehow.

Nice reading comprehension. Children have no sexual desire by definition. Pedophilia being illegal is a ban on adults abusing children.

>3. Deciding whether or not to have sex is a real big issue because sex is evil unless the participants are above your particular geographic location's accepted age of consent.

My argument has nothing to do with how society treats pedophilia. What the age of consent is in my area has no effect on my argument, because that's not what I'm defending. Morality and legality are two different concepts.

> God forbid a child touches a penis and ends up with PTSD because the act of touching a penis is what's bad and not society drilling into their heads that they were abused, raped and hurt.

Again, I'm not talking about how any given society views pedophilia.

>4. Children don't masturbate or have sexual desires etc. (character limit)

I think you're confusing sexual desire with sexual curiosity. Children are naturally curious, and so naturally they will be curious about sex. This in no way means that they have a sex drive; that only arrives during puberty.
>>
>>29624155
Anon, are you gay or something? Little girls aren't annoying.
>>
>>29624182
Lmaoing @ the dick comment also.
>>
>>29624182
>not having micropenis

And you call yourself a robot?
>>
File: 1445807163358.jpg (148 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1445807163358.jpg
148 KB, 1024x680
>>29623387
>blah blah blah sex is only for procreation
>>
>>29624214
Ah, so this just screams "I'm an only child or only had brothers before."

Trust me, when you have sisters that are younger than you, you can really realize they're just mean and vile since childhood.
>>
File: 1462860887765.jpg (54 KB, 736x1250) Image search: [Google]
1462860887765.jpg
54 KB, 736x1250
>>29623966
Except I argue strongly for the case when in reality my realistic view lays somewhere in the middle.

I absolutely adore kids. I love their personalities and love spending time around them. I prefer them to adults 99% of the time.

I would personally never do anything sexual with a child because I believe that even the potential for damage is too risky for someone you genuinely love, even if the damage primarily, or entirely, comes from social standards. I feel like an ideal relationship would be a monogamous one where you act as a paternal figure until she's old enough to initiate sexual stuff and even then the progression would be slow.

Frankly, I feel disgusted when I see most men with most women regardless of age because I do think people are very manipulative but I feel as if my intentions are genuinely good.

>>29624050
In western countries? Because most of the population is white, retard. It's proportions that are relevant.
>>
>>29622515
That pic just reeks of a salty boy who got rejected and plans to be a pedo.
>>
>>29624253
So true, fuck humanity.
>>
>>29624197
>Children have no sexual desire by definition.
Really? You cannot just define that as a property intrinsically coupled to the state of being a child. That is ridiculous.

>Sexual desire which has at least the potential to create life is the only natural sexual desire, since that is the natural end that the concept of the desire itself is based on.
There is plenty of examples of pedophilia in nature. If it occurs, it is natural. The only thing an act that makes a desire ending in procreation is that it results in procreating.

> Children are naturally curious, and so naturally they will be curious about sex. This in no way means that they have a sex drive; that only arrives during puberty.
So? They may not be down for six hour long fuck sessions, but what would be wrong with gently exploring their curiosity with them? They know what hurts and what makes them uncomfortable, and going part that is rape. What's wrong with the stuff they are okay with though?
>>
>>29624253
I had two sisters, twins seven years younger than me. I was always very happy spending time with them.
>>
>>29622515
Everytime I try to sympathize with you losers, shit like this pops in my face and I lose all my sympathy.
Fuck off you morally bankrupt debauched pieces of shit. Please make the world a better place for everybody and kill yourselves. Nobody wants you alive.
>>
>>29624355
Sexual desire comes from puberty retard, prepubescent children don't have sexual feelings because they are pre pubescent. When a child hits puberty then his body is physically ready for sex, if not what is the purpose of puberty? Do kittens go into heat mode? No

>If it occurs, it is natural.

>down syndrome and extra limbs
>natural
>>
>>29624445
It's okay, I forgive you for your hatred.
>>
>>29624257
>I absolutely adore kids. I love their personalities and love spending time around them. I prefer them to adults 99% of the time.
That's because ou have more in common with kids than adults.
>>
>>29622704
Why don't you put me to sleep right now because life isn't worth the energy and pain every little action requires
>>
File: le nophie face.jpg (30 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
le nophie face.jpg
30 KB, 480x272
>>29624445
cry more normie
>>
>>29624458
>Sexual desire comes from puberty retard, prepubescent children don't have sexual feelings because they are pre pubescent. When a child hits puberty then his body is physically ready for sex, if not what is the purpose of puberty?
Physically ready for reproduction.

> Do kittens go into heat mode? No
Bad analogy, humans don't go into heat. Infant bonobos, our very close relative that shares a common ancestor with us and the chimp, initiate sex all the time.

>>down syndrome and extra limbs
Yes, natural. Not optimal and almost certainly a disadvantage, but they are natural and can be expected to occur with no external cause in any population, not just of humans, but in any animal. Even corn is just maize with some extra chromosomes to induce mongoloidism, so even plants could be said to have those. Doesn't get much more natural than that.
>>
>>29622515
>Often too tall
Literally the first line. You're not even trying to hide it, are you manlet?
>>
>>29624445
You're a bad person, but I won't hate all anti-pedos for it, because I'm not retarded.
>>
>>29622515
>often too tall
stopped reading, insecure manlets need to fuck children to feel manly lmao pathetic
>>
File: 22.png (649 KB, 1175x1727) Image search: [Google]
22.png
649 KB, 1175x1727
>>29624458
I can't believe people fail this hard at logic.

>>29624512
Having a child is more immoral than having a relationship with one

Child bearing is bringing suffering into this world for almost always completely selfish reasons. How this isn't condemned more is purely because of social norms, not logic.

>>29624579
>>29624598
4'7" is the ideal female height

Go back to your cave, shebeasts
>>
File: oldyoung.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
oldyoung.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
Isn't the age of consent 16 in most places anyway?
Any younger and you have brain problems.
>>
>>29624623
Having children beings love and hope into the world.
>>
File: 1447172784652.jpg (155 KB, 850x1130) Image search: [Google]
1447172784652.jpg
155 KB, 850x1130
>all these chads pretending to be robots
>>
>>29624623
>Child bearing is bringing suffering into this world for almost always completely selfish reasons. How this isn't condemned more is purely because of social norms, not logic.

>it's better to never live because you might feel bad sometimes, ignore the fact that plenty of people actually cry because they're so happy at times
You need to do some soul searching and stop trying to justify your desire to use children as sex toys
>>
File: 1462489213055.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462489213055.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
>>29624623
>Child bearing is bringing suffering into this world for almost always completely selfish reasons.

not if you have daughters. life is easy if you're a pretty little girl
>>
>>29624651
that's what normalscums think
>>
>>29624651

Oh yeah, that's why there's so much love and hope in the world today, right?
>>
>>29624560
Love is not sex, that is roastie logic, Sex= reproducing. Sex = reproducing so much that you actually have to try to not reproduce while having sex.

>comparing us to the chimps
"Chimpanzees do not take long-term sexual partners. As a result, there is no competition when choosing another chimpanzee to mate with. The mating ritual between chimpanzees only takes between 10 and 15 seconds. In most cases, the chimps are also doing something else, such as eating, while engaging in mating."

>Yes, natural. Not optimal and almost certainly a disadvantage

If you were born with such disadvantages 100 years ago you would die off and quickly
>>
>>29624355
>>Children have no sexual desire by definition.
>Really? You cannot just define that as a property intrinsically coupled to the state of being a child. That is ridiculous.

I already explained earlier. Sexual desire arrives at puberty.

>There is plenty of examples of pedophilia in nature. If it occurs, it is natural. The only thing an act that makes a desire ending in procreation is that it results in procreating.

That's a liberal talking point. Something occurring does not make it natural. Something being natural means that it accords with or follows a natural process. I don't understand your last sentence.

>So? They may not be down for six hour long fuck sessions, but what would be wrong with gently exploring their curiosity with them? They know what hurts and what makes them uncomfortable, and going part that is rape. What's wrong with the stuff they are okay with though?

I already made my argument. Leave kids alone.
>>
>>29624694

>Love is not sex

Because the 2 have nothing to do with each other and are completely detached
>>
File: hmmmm.png (237 KB, 1454x1528) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
237 KB, 1454x1528
what do you think guise
>>
>>29624688
"Scum" is an uncountable noun and I am sexually attracted to four year old girls, I am decidedly not normalscum.
>>
>>29624727
I don't care if your pedo as long as you don''t procreate
>>
>>29624694
>Love is not sex, that is roastie logic, Sex= reproducing.
Sex = sex. If sex were about reproducing, then pregnant women would be completely unattractive. Sex is used for a lot of things, saying it is only for reproduction is like saying speech is only for alerting the herd to a predator.

>chimpanzees
I used bonobos, but either way, it's a better example than kittens.

>If you were born with such disadvantages 100 years ago you would die off and quickly
Irrelevant. That doesn't make it unnatural.
>>
File: 1466454736795.jpg (77 KB, 639x640) Image search: [Google]
1466454736795.jpg
77 KB, 639x640
>>29624668
The positive is irrelevant

You can not escape the fact that you are creating suffering where suffering would otherwise not exist. I think that outweighs any positive emotion you could generate.

>>29624711
>That's a liberal talking point. Something occurring does not make it natural.
>something occurs naturally in nature
>"no no that's not natural!"
Fuck. You can't appeal to a naturalistic fallacy then backtrack when nature actually supports your opposition.

My man, you may have the extra chromosome.

>>29624633
>looks at 15.9 year old
>EWW YUCK DISGUSTING
>>
>>29624792
Why shouldn't I procreate? I think I would make an excellent father.
>>
>>29624721
No you can bring them together that is called making love and is reserved for two adult humans in love, I say adult because adults are mentally mature and are able to know and understand their feelings.
>>
>>29624725
long winded way of saying, "society demonizes sex with children and in turn this makes sex with children bad; not that sex with someone who is sexually mature is bad, because it isn't, read a biology book"
>>
File: 1325535532775.gif (12 KB, 227x224) Image search: [Google]
1325535532775.gif
12 KB, 227x224
>>29624819

>women
>mentally mature
>>
>>29624793
Please give me some examples where physically sex is used for things other than reproduction.

>irrelevant, that doesnt make it unnatural

Never said it was unnatural, it is natural to die.
>>
>>29624807
>The positive is irrelevant
no it isn't? you try to do as much good as you can while preventing suffering. it's not like you're having children to purposely torture them.

>i think
well that's your opinion, and i guess there's no point in trying to discuss it with you anymore.

i think that trying to use children as sex toys is still pretty disgusting though.
>>
File: 1465167841680.png (597 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1465167841680.png
597 KB, 490x490
>pompous normie moralfags asserting their opinions and beltway prejudices as facts in long-winded plodding diatribes

these threads are boring

post cute girls
>>
>>29624849
>Please give me some examples where physically sex is used for things other than reproduction.
you are completely uneducated and it would be a waste of time to try to educate you
>>
>>29624711
>I already explained earlier. Sexual desire arrives at puberty.
There are other ways to be intimate.

>That's a liberal talking point
Calling it a liberal talking point is not an argument.

>Something occurring does not make it natural. Something being natural means that it accords with or follows a natural process.
There is no god to make that distinction, and if there is, he hasn't told you any more than he has told me. You rely on the same observations and speculations as I do as to what constitutes a natural process (which, by definition, is anything in the universe), and that is fallible because we are mere humans.

>I don't understand your last sentence.
Procreation = procreation and sex = sex, the two are separate.

>I already made my argument. Leave kids alone
I don't see why I have to justify anything to you at all, especially when you just declare it by fiat here.
>>
>>29624901
I hope you're not going to argue prostitution. Sex = reproducion and taking a shit = removing waste

I am assuming you're going to use some wierd doublethink logic.
>>
>>29624917

Not him, but birth control and condoms and all that shit exists for a reason. People have sex because it feels good. As far as they're concerned reproduction is optional.
>>
>>29624849
>Please give me some examples where physically sex is used for things other than reproduction.
Here's several: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDKrv5ztLM
Besides that, bonobos fuck to say hello, many animals use sex as a display of dominance, and dolphins have sex for pleasure.
>>
>>29624197
>Children have no sexual desire by definition
if you agree that a child is no longer a child when they have sexual desires then you agree that adults should be able to have sex with sexually precocious 10 year olds.
>>
>>29624944
Yeah but I said physically not mentally.
>>
File: 1444639122305.jpg (214 KB, 1000x976) Image search: [Google]
1444639122305.jpg
214 KB, 1000x976
>>29624849

holy shit are you actually eight years old yourself?
>>
File: 30wwUE7.jpg (560 KB, 1994x3000) Image search: [Google]
30wwUE7.jpg
560 KB, 1994x3000
FUCK OFF PEDOS JESUS CHRIST
>>
I once said I wouldn't accept anything but a virgin girl in a forum and they told me that they will all be under 13 then, what went wrong?
>>
>>29624966
So you're arguing that sex can be used on anything? Humans can just fuck animals and young offspring and whatever they want because muh feels good

That would be reducing humans to animals, we are not animals. Humans are capable of logic and reason animals are not.
>>
>>29625000
>we are not animals
yes we are, sillypants
>>
>>29624967
You know you love the little ones too~! Just imagine seeing a little girl's eyes light up as she sees you, then she runs into your arms.
>>
File: 83409322.gif (2 MB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
83409322.gif
2 MB, 374x250
>>29624967
Someone is very insecure about their sexuality

>>29625000
Humans are literally animals

Laughing @ you
>>
>>29625020
No we arent you mentally ill freak. I don't see any animals with advanced civilizations or art.
>>
>>29625034
what's with her face?
>>
File: 1415972126592.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1415972126592.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>29625000
>Humans are capable of logic and reason

you sure aren't kiddo
>>
>>29625000
Yes, we are animals. Smart animals, but just animals. As I said before, there is no god that we have to please. We can make our own way.
>>
File: 4.jpg (83 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
83 KB, 1280x960
>>29625034
What you said makes no sense.
>>
>>29625036
I'm sure I've seen some gorillas with a better mastery of commas than you though.
>>
>>29625036

Except Humans, that is.
>>
>>29625036
i'm mentally ill and a freak because i think humans are animals?

that sounds more like you, based on your insane overreaction to my post
>>
File: maddie1.jpg (149 KB, 1900x1266) Image search: [Google]
maddie1.jpg
149 KB, 1900x1266
>>29625055
Literally nothing

~perfection~
>>
>>29625036
Neither do niggers, but we have to call them human. There is nothing special about you.
>>
File: 1464377475145.png (164 KB, 426x370) Image search: [Google]
1464377475145.png
164 KB, 426x370
>>29625057
Unsurprisingly, the pedophile believes in no God and thus rapes children because it makes him morally superior.

>in b4 Catholic church.
>>
>>29624967
>>29625079
enjoy your used skanks
>>
>>29624990
participating in forums that want you to be a cuck
>>
File: 1462786278798.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462786278798.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
>>29625094
maddie has a massive gross mouth and a very ayylmao forehead
>>
File: 1455544123143-0.jpg (80 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455544123143-0.jpg
80 KB, 768x1024
>>29625103
>believe in God
>rape children
>don't believe in God
>rape children
>be God
>rape 12 year old and impregnate her with your holy child
>>
>>29622515
Fuck off pedo, get help.
No child has pleasure in loving a 40 year old, fat neckbeard physically.
Just stop projecting your sexually on children only because real women would never touch you.

Fuck off pedo.
>>
>>29625143
>No child has pleasure in loving a 40 year old, fat neckbeard physically.
what about a really hot chad? is that acceptable anon?
>>
>>29625101
You really want to go back to living like fucking africans, acting like dogs humping anything that comes across our path because muh natural feelings?

If you guys really think humans are animals then africa is the place for you. Go get all the children you want there
>>
File: 1386826288200.jpg (112 KB, 590x912) Image search: [Google]
1386826288200.jpg
112 KB, 590x912
>>29625143
>No child has pleasure in loving a 40 year old, fat neckbeard physically.
>>
>>29625103
God fucked a 13yo and got her pregnant. YWHW is my pedo hero.
>>
File: 37.jpg (58 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
58 KB, 682x1024
>>29625138
>>29625158
>Focusing on God and not the teachings of Jesus Christ.
>The man who literally wasn't going around raping children.
>>
>>29625158
YHWH isn't human he doesnt even live in this world don't compare yourself to him retard.
>>
File: IMG_3107.jpg (92 KB, 602x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3107.jpg
92 KB, 602x800
>>29625130
I-is that you in th-that picture because you have freaky bug eyes, creeper!
>>
>>29625123
the thing is another guy said he would like to try and make friends with little girls since he never had any riends and they started suspecting on him being pedo, fucking normies.
>>
>>29623024

Is Girls und Panzer the future of warfare?
>>
>>29625158
That's a myth that was around before the time of Jesus. People didn't understand how sperm worked in impregnation, or they lied because you shouldn't kill a pregnant woman even if she slept with someone who wasn't her husband.
>>
Sayaka is justice, you know?
>>
File: YR-Alyvia-Alyn-Lind.png (635 KB, 730x618) Image search: [Google]
YR-Alyvia-Alyn-Lind.png
635 KB, 730x618
>>29625173
>sexy kids for me but not for thee
>>
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know?
>>
File: 56638245_p2_master1200.jpg (178 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
56638245_p2_master1200.jpg
178 KB, 800x565
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know?
>>
>>29625172
>porn
Matt. 5:27-28
>>
File: 1454222661191.jpg (111 KB, 938x768) Image search: [Google]
1454222661191.jpg
111 KB, 938x768
>>29625180
wow rude

origino
>>
>>29625158
God hates us all
>>
File: 56638245_p5_master1200.jpg (129 KB, 600x778) Image search: [Google]
56638245_p5_master1200.jpg
129 KB, 600x778
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56638245_p7_master1200.jpg (118 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
56638245_p7_master1200.jpg
118 KB, 500x529
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56638245_p9_master1200.jpg (288 KB, 1024x959) Image search: [Google]
56638245_p9_master1200.jpg
288 KB, 1024x959
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56647446_p0.jpg (90 KB, 711x1000) Image search: [Google]
56647446_p0.jpg
90 KB, 711x1000
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56651258_p0.jpg (577 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
56651258_p0.jpg
577 KB, 800x1200
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56656098_p0.png (232 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
56656098_p0.png
232 KB, 600x800
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56658545_p0_master1200.jpg (282 KB, 996x1200) Image search: [Google]
56658545_p0_master1200.jpg
282 KB, 996x1200
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
>being so butthurt you spam the same all over
>>
File: 56665110_p0.jpg (394 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
56665110_p0.jpg
394 KB, 960x1280
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56665615_p0.jpg (2 MB, 2616x3718) Image search: [Google]
56665615_p0.jpg
2 MB, 2616x3718
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56667132_p0.jpg (436 KB, 2124x2976) Image search: [Google]
56667132_p0.jpg
436 KB, 2124x2976
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56668414_p0.jpg (1 MB, 2160x2533) Image search: [Google]
56668414_p0.jpg
1 MB, 2160x2533
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? you know?
>>
File: 56690500_p0_master1200.jpg (719 KB, 550x1200) Image search: [Google]
56690500_p0_master1200.jpg
719 KB, 550x1200
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? you know? You know? You know?
>>
File: 56690500_p1_master1200.jpg (633 KB, 550x1200) Image search: [Google]
56690500_p1_master1200.jpg
633 KB, 550x1200
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? you know? You know? You know? Oi Oi
>>
File: 56692666_p0.png (562 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56692666_p0.png
562 KB, 900x1200
Sayaka is justice, you know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? You know? you know? You know? You know? Oi
>>
File: 56713682_p0_master1200.jpg (116 KB, 469x650) Image search: [Google]
56713682_p0_master1200.jpg
116 KB, 469x650
Da Bear will win da Sayakabowl
>>
>>29622515
Is this pic hosted anywhere? I'd like to use the "copy image location" feature so that I can post it on GirlsAskGuys.

Grab your popcorn, the women will be just livid--they already are.
>>
File: 56729360_p0.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
56729360_p0.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
I'm not concerned with the ending of the game in the slightest.
>>
File: 56733996_p0.jpg (216 KB, 700x750) Image search: [Google]
56733996_p0.jpg
216 KB, 700x750
You better not post GoT spoilers, jerk.
>>
File: 56768103_p0.jpg (423 KB, 1500x985) Image search: [Google]
56768103_p0.jpg
423 KB, 1500x985
lol, j/k

i don't even watch GoT
>>
>>29625416
just click it?
>>
File: 56771201_p0.jpg (182 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
56771201_p0.jpg
182 KB, 768x1024
pls don't post madoka magica spoilers
>>
>>29625330
As it so be expected of a securetripfaggot. He got so #rekt by pedos that he freaked out and is going to have to make a tumblr post about this triggering later too.

We'll be here forever to post pedoshit though, lets hope he kills himself.
>>
File: 56773141_p0.jpg (277 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
56773141_p0.jpg
277 KB, 707x1000
Mami dies, I think
>>
>>29625442
4chan won't work, it doesn't last.
>>
File: 56795421_p0.jpg (894 KB, 3508x2550) Image search: [Google]
56795421_p0.jpg
894 KB, 3508x2550
oh shi-

those are some spoilers
>>
File: 56799487_p1_master1200.jpg (218 KB, 1035x1000) Image search: [Google]
56799487_p1_master1200.jpg
218 KB, 1035x1000
edge maverick is a stupid name
>>
>>29625416
Save it and host it on imgur so it looks like it came from reddit.
>>
>>29625416
post the results of this it would be beautiful
>>
File: 56800838_p0.jpg (100 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
56800838_p0.jpg
100 KB, 800x450
air bud is a modern movie masterpiece
>>
>>29622515
>the pic for the little girl is a candydoll pic
fucking lmao
>>
File: 1453611169026-2.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1453611169026-2.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1366
>>29625458
just post it to imgur or whatever
>>
File: 56816619_p0_master1200.jpg (290 KB, 900x708) Image search: [Google]
56816619_p0_master1200.jpg
290 KB, 900x708
pedophiles are gross people who probably also have foot fetishes
>>
>>29625458
There's a million image hosting sites to choose from

imgur is used commonly on reddit and is probably the most widely trusted
>>
File: 56820420_p0.png (538 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
56820420_p0.png
538 KB, 2000x2000
man, why do I have to type something unique
>>
File: 56847442_p0.jpg (719 KB, 560x991) Image search: [Google]
56847442_p0.jpg
719 KB, 560x991
spelling errors help
>>
File: 56850401_p0.png (253 KB, 413x612) Image search: [Google]
56850401_p0.png
253 KB, 413x612
but do they help enough is the question?
>>
>>29625501
OK, most of the mods are women in their 30s, I'll probably get banned for this but it must be done.
>>
File: 56851533_p0 (1).jpg (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
56851533_p0 (1).jpg
151 KB, 800x800
Probably, you need to keep this going
>>
File: 1418250203232.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1418250203232.gif
483 KB, 243x270
Looks like a roastie has gotten toastie in this thread, lads.
>>
>>29625482
this I want to see all the asspain it will create on those sluts.
>>
>>29624633
Yeah but generally you have to be within like 4 years of their age.
>>
tfw 24 and still act like little girl
tfw khv
tfw want to stay a childlike unicorn forever
>>
>>29624725
Most sane children dont just approach grown men for sex.
>>
>>29625573
sure roastie sure tell us another tale
>>
>>29625586

>Most sane children dont just approach grown men for sex

Source?
>>
File: 56857426_p2_master1200.jpg (597 KB, 901x1200) Image search: [Google]
56857426_p2_master1200.jpg
597 KB, 901x1200
mental gymanstics is the favoasdemn passtime of a pedophifle
>>
File: 56867540_p1_master1200.jpg (772 KB, 650x920) Image search: [Google]
56867540_p1_master1200.jpg
772 KB, 650x920
>>29625330
I wish I could spam the same thing over and over?
>>
File: 56867540_p2_master1200.jpg (753 KB, 650x920) Image search: [Google]
56867540_p2_master1200.jpg
753 KB, 650x920
I'm super hungry right now, you know?
>>
File: 56867540_p13_master1200.jpg (638 KB, 650x920) Image search: [Google]
56867540_p13_master1200.jpg
638 KB, 650x920
I'm probably gonna go cook myself some dinner.
>>
File: 56867540_p17_master1200.jpg (597 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
56867540_p17_master1200.jpg
597 KB, 800x800
it is so hot right now. the heat
>>
File: 56870972_p0_master1200.jpg (692 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p0_master1200.jpg
692 KB, 1200x900
the heat is so strong i don't know what to do.
>>
>>29625586
But not all, right? Why can't we love the ones that do? I just want to see if they are as soft and warm as they look.
>>
File: 56870972_p1_master1200.jpg (757 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p1_master1200.jpg
757 KB, 1200x900
i don't even have 50 maisnadjas of this stuff.
>>
>>29625561
Anonymous (36-45)
"Who cares about the age of consent?" , She's a child! If she was in my family we would have you locked up so fast , At that age she has to answer to her parents . Hopefully she has good ones , So they can throw you in a lake. By the way , I'm tired of men saying she's mature . Just because she can boil water means nothing , It takes a long time for anybody to be mature . She still have a child like mind. 18 Is the age of constant.
>>
File: 56870972_p2_master1200.jpg (608 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p2_master1200.jpg
608 KB, 900x1200
where in the world is carmen san diego comic con
>>
>>29625644
kill yourself maybe?

maybe baby
>>
>>29623387
>sex is only for procreation
Yeah, right. And your hands are only to manipulate fruits and hang in trees like the hominids before us used them.
By the way, where is this "natural law" written? I would like to take a look at it. The last time I checked, laws where a concept created by humans regarding human standards. In other words, there's not such a thing as "the natural word", which is usually a buzzword used by christians to convey what they really mean which is "the law of god", and since we live in a secular society it's irrelevant what a certain religion has to say about morals.
>inb4 le tip muh funny hat
I agree with the rape part. Children are just nor prepared for sex, and they can't decided about the subject until they have reached a certain degree of sexual maturity. Also there's plenty of evidence supporting how devastating is sexual abuse on children, and yes, even when the child is "consenting".
>>
File: 56870972_p4_master1200.jpg (593 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p4_master1200.jpg
593 KB, 900x1200
i bet the jews drew this artwork
>>
File: 56870972_p5_master1200.jpg (618 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p5_master1200.jpg
618 KB, 900x1200
this picture is probably not cirno
>>
File: 56870972_p6_master1200.jpg (529 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p6_master1200.jpg
529 KB, 900x1200
that's a damn shame, you know?
>>
>>29625661
can you link the thread senpai?
>>
File: 56870972_p7_master1200.jpg (621 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p7_master1200.jpg
621 KB, 900x1200
it's so hot in here i'm literally swooding.
>>
>>29625661
Did she really write "age of constant"? Maybe if she had had a nice pedo to teach her she could have learned about sex AND spelling as a child.
>>
File: 56870972_p8_master1200.jpg (592 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p8_master1200.jpg
592 KB, 900x1200
oh man, is that a meme? what's a meme.
>>
File: 56870972_p9_master1200.jpg (596 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p9_master1200.jpg
596 KB, 900x1200
>>29625383
That's not magical girl Sayaka-chan!
>>
File: 56870972_p10_master1200.jpg (613 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p10_master1200.jpg
613 KB, 900x1200
whatever should i do with you, mr. 4chan?
>>
>>29625561
>>29625565
>>29625661
Anonymous (30-35)
Shes to young for you an its not legal uou shoul look for someone at least 18.
>>
>>29625672
>Also there's plenty of evidence supporting how devastating is sexual abuse on children, and yes, even when the child is "consenting".

where is it?
>>
File: 56870972_p11_master1200.jpg (629 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p11_master1200.jpg
629 KB, 900x1200
>>29625450
Considering I got more years on 4chan than you and all your pedo friends combined, i think I'm good.
>>
File: 56870972_p12_master1200.jpg (580 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p12_master1200.jpg
580 KB, 900x1200
i mean seriously, do you know how many pedos have been arrested from 4chan?
>>
>>29625730

>legal

What is with everybody using this so much? If it was illegal to breathe would people stop breathing?
>>
File: 56870972_p13_master1200.jpg (506 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56870972_p13_master1200.jpg
506 KB, 900x1200
pedos aren't very smart people, you know that?
>>
File: 1461304813250.jpg (14 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1461304813250.jpg
14 KB, 439x290
>>29623966
>metric

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 56908896_p0.jpg (281 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
56908896_p0.jpg
281 KB, 1024x1365
don't label your folders cp and stuff
>>
>>29625730
>you should be a cuck and date whores like me please taste chad cum :(
>>
File: 56911428_p0.png (1 MB, 866x1276) Image search: [Google]
56911428_p0.png
1 MB, 866x1276
don't profess your love for children when the FBI is watching.
>>
>>29625755
I'll ask.
>>
File: 56912157_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
56912157_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
of course if you're not in the US then I just don't want you posting.
>>
>>29625739
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/014521349290011F
http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/pro/21/5/325/
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0145213495001123
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0890856709612454
>>
File: 56919405_p0_master1200.jpg (330 KB, 840x638) Image search: [Google]
56919405_p0_master1200.jpg
330 KB, 840x638
Non-Amerifags should go and stay go.
>>
>>29625740
I've been here since 2007. This site is owned by a guy who started 2channel when gis favorite CP site went down, by the way.
>>
File: 56919405_p1_master1200.jpg (339 KB, 621x840) Image search: [Google]
56919405_p1_master1200.jpg
339 KB, 621x840
especially aussies, you know?
>>
>>29625768

Saved Sayaka
>>
>>29625787
I've read several and none make a good argument is from the sexual contact itself and not society's reaction to it.
>>
File: 1466046498100.png (274 KB, 480x519) Image search: [Google]
1466046498100.png
274 KB, 480x519
>>29625799
>mfw your post
You're disgusting.
>>
please post the thread so we can follow it
>>
>>29625787
>>29624725
also, this was written by adam lanza if anyone was wondering
>>
>>29625855
I like being bullied, it turns me on.
>>
>>29625866
a real human being and a robot unlike normies.
>>
>>29625866
Really? No true pedo would commit such an atrocity.
>>
>>29625825
There's actually evidence showing that it's society's reaction the one that harms the kid instead of the sexual contact? I'm legit curious about it.
>>
>>29625787
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/014521349290011F
'...but the specific effects of sexual abuse, independent of force, threat of force, or such family variables as parental psychopathology, are still to be clarified."

>http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/pro/21/5/325/
nothing about consensual sexual relations in the tiny abstract that's freely available

>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0145213495001123
doesn't mention consensual relations either

>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0890856709612454
also has nothing to do with consensual relations because it's measuring the effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy on traumatic sexual abuse

not one of them supports your assertion because you literally just threw the first handful of articles that looked vaguely related onto your clipboard from google
>>
>>29625866
shooters say the darnedest things

>In a modern history class it is always emphasized that, when talking about "bad" things Whites have done in history, they were White. But when we lern about the numerous, almost countless wonderful things Whites have done, it is never pointed out that these people were White. Yet when we learn about anything important done by a black person in history, it is always pointed out repeatedly that they were black. For example when we learn about how George Washington carver was the first nigger smart enough to open a peanut.
>>
File: 3d8.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
3d8.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>29625874
i will do no such thing.
>>
>>29625920
"The Trauma Myth" goes pretty deep into it, as well as how the author was discouraged from publishing. Her ancillary argument in there is that most children interviewed as children were from more extreme abuse cases. She recruited adults who had not gone to therapy, and most of them didn't feel harmed, just dirty for not feeling harmed.
>>
>>29622557
this 2d waifus only all others are gross
>>
>>29626006
don't dimension bully
>>
File: IMG_3499.jpg (408 KB, 1204x1754) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.jpg
408 KB, 1204x1754
>>29626036
Your bitches are so fat they take up another whole dimension
>>
>>29625918
it's because he wasn't a pedo, sorry

>>29625884
yes

>>29625934
another sad guy
>>
File: 1459463286048-0.jpg (177 KB, 703x950) Image search: [Google]
1459463286048-0.jpg
177 KB, 703x950
>>29626077
are not you meanie
>>
Delete this fucking post
>>
>>29625964
This looks pretty interesting famalam. Thanks.
I still having issues with the whole "sex with children" thing, specially considering children can't consent to sex if they don't know in what they're getting into.
Also, how society should regulate this sort of relationships? Should parents allow their children to "experiment" with other adults? It would remain inside the family? It's really bizarre when you start thinking how to implement this sort of relationships considering the point in which we are right now.
Thanks for the redpill, pedo-san.
>>
>>29624257
>In western countries? Because most of the population is white, retard. It's proportions that are relevant.

If you look at the statistics, proportionally, it's actually lower. Hispanics molest more children proportionally than whites.
>>
>>29626183
I have to admit that I don't know how those would work. I think the power dynamic arguments does make a good case in the case of incest, so I disapprove of that. But I can't envision a realistic world where it would work that wouldn't require a tiny tribal society where basically everyone can be trusted.
>>
>>29624892
would fuck kit so hard
>>
>>29622515
i like the concept
>>
File: a useless pussy with her cat.jpg (127 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
a useless pussy with her cat.jpg
127 KB, 600x384
>>29622515
3D a shit
>>29625665
Are you shitting me? I all but abandon /a/ for this and still have to run into you.
>>
>>29626294

>implying love between siblings isn't the purest
>>
File: 57153363_p0.jpg (167 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
57153363_p0.jpg
167 KB, 1334x750
>>29626361
>mfw when I see your filename for that picture.

Also, I've been posting less and less in /a/ since Madoka threads are now nothing but cancer and you can't save them.
>>
>>29626432
how ironic to talk about something being cancer
>>
>>29626367
I was mostly thinking of parent-child incest.
>>
File: girl eating peach.webm (870 KB, 596x336) Image search: [Google]
girl eating peach.webm
870 KB, 596x336
i just really want a daughter is that too much to ask??
>>
>>29626504

Yeah, I suppose. Parents should be role models for their kids. I doubt many people/parents think so though.
>>
File: 1446446590422.jpg (40 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
1446446590422.jpg
40 KB, 242x208
>>29625866
>you will never play Musou games with Lanza
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: Saiyaki.png (1 MB, 1330x1378) Image search: [Google]
Saiyaki.png
1 MB, 1330x1378
>>29626432
I actually like Sayaka, just not your bullshit.
>>
File: 1450299580118.jpg (127 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450299580118.jpg
127 KB, 640x640
>>29626521
why dont you post on 8ch anymore
>>
>>29626584
too busy, how is the banji thread going? when i left it was pretty dead
>>
File: 1459117167940-1.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459117167940-1.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>29626641
it still dead but practically all the banji/lg-posting just happens in the main general now anyway
>>
>>29623387
>there is always a motivation for why they took the action
loldeterminists
>and every motivation will always fit into one of two categories; the rational, based on universal principles, or inclination, based in subjective desire.
Nice assumptions and false dichotomy

>rationalism is good
lol nice assumptions

The rest of your post is just as aimless and full of gymnastics. Stupid rationalists can't even into proper arguments.
>>29624197
>consent defines morality
lolbertarians actually believe this.
>>29624819
>adults are mentally mature
lol
>>29625000
Why are logic and reason good?

muh feelings, oh yeah, cuz it feels good makes me feel so smart n shieeet
>>29625103
Protestants are also heretics.
>>29625143
strawman
>>29625210
Sayaka is a child, you moron.
>>
>>29626692
that's what it was like when i left
is this cthulu
>>
File: 1454691196164.jpg (135 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1454691196164.jpg
135 KB, 1280x853
>>29626866
wouldn't he be yelling at you if it was?
>>
File: 002-OC-OnSet.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
002-OC-OnSet.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29626948
ya prolly why does he do that?
>>
>>29626948
thats a cute redhead too bad she will soon be a slut
>>
File: that one with hitler.jpg (85 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
that one with hitler.jpg
85 KB, 1024x701
>>29626858
Sayaka is a fictional character.
>>
>>29627061
His waifu is Sayaka.

Sayaka is in the 8th grade in canon. Even Mami is only in the 9th grade.
>>
>>29627061
why is Hitler saving her??
>>
>>29627133
She's a Germanic princess why wouldn't he.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.