[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LDR gf LDR haters pls go >visited her once, she did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1453664940739.jpg (39 KB, 433x459) Image search: [Google]
1453664940739.jpg
39 KB, 433x459
>LDR gf LDR haters pls go
>visited her once, she did it once too
>ask her to come twice the times I go(I would pay the difference) because we can't do shit in her parents house, just talk with them and I would sleep alone in the living room
>here we would have the house and car just for ourselves
>she refuses and gives kind of an ultimatum saying "i will not accept it, are you coming or not?"
I really like her, but I don't like being treated like shit, not getting reciprocity
Should I dump her ass?
>>
Sooo... she doesn't want to fuck you?
>>
>>29622587
Seems like it.

oreganooo
>>
>>29622428
>>29622693
Lacking details.
- How far are you from each others (hours / miles / km will do).
- How old are each of you.
- What's her family like.
>>
Dakota pls go.
>>
>>29622731
500km, its pretty far in the shithole that I live because its expensive
21yr
Not much repressing, just not that supportive too, the only problem would be people talking shit about it, her coming twice the times I go, but for us it should be better since shit is expensive and we should enjoy it to the best way possible. Spending a shitton of money just to spend the weekend mostly talking with her family sounds pretty retarted to me.
>>
>>29622731
>>29622829
>"I will not accept it, are you coming or not?"
At 21 years old, that's so high-tier garbage unless she's very religious. I think you should dump her.

First you could try arguing that you just don't like her city. After she keeps refusing start growing colder and just break it up gently. No need to go all Duke Nukem on her.
>>
>>29622877
No, I said that the problem is not actually spending time together, that should be enough for her to understand my reasons to not want to waste money and time, prefering her to come twice, so this shitty distance would be less of a suffering. But apparently she don't give a fuck and her reasons to not do it is very weak, like family not supporting it and "what people would say". She is just being a stubborn bitch that want to receive more than to give.
>>
>>29622428
If she doesn't want to come over, dump her. Relationships require both of you wanting to be around each other, sometimes without distractions. If she doesn't want that dump her. Be prepared to hear the "i've been fucking the neighbor" speech too.
>>
>>29622963
Dump then. Don't get bitter though.

It's a small world, so always be kind to others.
>>
>>29623072
>>29623078
Thanks for the advice, I'll just grow colder, if she is indiferent to it and don't change her mind i'll just end it.
I'm antisocial and ugly as fuck, I doubt i'll get anything better though ;_; But i'm too bitter to accept this, also this is just a shitty LDR with no future because the final plan would be her moving in after 1 year and getting a job here because she graduates first than me, but if she can't even visit me more than me, how can she move in with me, far away from her family and friends?
>>
>>29623072
>Be prepared to hear the "i've been fucking the neighbor" speech too.
lolwhat

I'd say be more prepared for the 'You just don't care enough about us do you? I thought you really liked me, and now this? Why won't you be understanding you're so selfish" etc bullshit
>>
>>29623378
>'You just don't care enough about us do you? I thought you really liked me, and now this? Why won't you be understanding you're so selfish"
I'd say this would fit a lot better against her, since its her that don't to work with me to get the best of the relationship, enjoying the very few days we would be together.
>>
>>29623321
One of the major problems I've had with LDR is actually reaching those relationship plateaus. It practically can't be achieved without regular contact, but if you're together a lot and your relationship is only getting stronger, she'd eventually want to move in with you. Sadly, this is impossible in an LDR, and I've been in at least four of these, each for several years. please end my life
>>
>>29623449
I've learned my lesson, if we really break up i'll never get into another LDR again. This one was kind of an accident, I had to move out of city after we were already together.
>>
>>29623483
Even if you did go over and did everything you could to make her comfortable and happy, I can guarantee you she would probably say "DUDE IT'S JUST NOT PRACTICAL FOR ME TO MOVE IN WITH YOU LMAO". Women are whores, they stay where the money and security is, emotional attachments are tertiary to them. Always remember this.
>>
>>29623531
Yeah I believe that would probably be the case when she can't accept basic shit like coming over so we can actually enjoy our time together, then make up excuses like "my family wouldn't support this", "i've already said to everyone that you would come 1:1". Our enjoyment should be more important than what people say you bitch, you wouldn't be doing anything wrong.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.