[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was about 8 I've had lucid dreams but in ALL of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
When I was about 8 I've had lucid dreams but in ALL of them my mother tried to kill me, after two of these dreams. I became somewhat psychic and became really afraid of my mother and on that day I just thought that there were two or three of my mother and they change when she goes to the kitchen. After that I've started planning to fucking kill the "bad" one, but I've realized it, the next day. Years pass by without me telling anyone, then one day after my 19th birthday I wake up and I start full on hallucinating that the "bad" one is standing with a knife next to my bed.
Right now I'm 16 and my birthday was in May.
>>
File: 10665955367.jpg (13 KB, 298x259) Image search: [Google]
10665955367.jpg
13 KB, 298x259
>>29622331
>Right now I'm 16
You know what this means, dontchyu younglin?
>>
>>29622364
>after my 19th birthday
>>
>>29622331
wrong board >>>/x/
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.