[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about crisis hotlines. I'm in over my head and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Tell me about crisis hotlines.
I'm in over my head and I've been randomly sobbing and hyperventilating.
> how could they even help me?
> are they normies?
> who do you recommend?
>>
>>29622125
They give you someone to talk to and reassure you. They're like an anchor.
> are they normies?
Yes. Many of them are volunteer psychology/psychiatry students.(could be a girl if you want that)
> who do you recommend?
Never used one myself, but you seem like you could use a (you).
>>
>>29622284
I really need a (You). I just want to go back to a normal life, and I wish that I had realized being weird isn't really that bad in comparison to things now. I wonder will they call the police on me if they suspect a suicide attempt?
>>
>>29622125
They will listen to you and then try say something positive to get you feeling better, its a waste of time
>>
>>29622912
Is it a variant of
> jus b yourself
> it was gods will
>>
Are they normies? You bet your fucking ass they are and theyll do whatever they can to get the police at your door and take you away
Not even kidding
>>
>>29622125
They can't. Most they can do is call the cops and get you in legal trouble.
> are they normies?
Yes.
> who do you recommend?
To stay the fuck off away from them.

Listen to the laughter, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9AQVKMnDPc
>>
In my experience they just try to get you off the phone as soon as possible.

They just ask "Are you going to kill yourself?" and "Do you have a plan?" and if you answer yes, then you get v&.

They're not allowed to give you advice or anything.
>>
>>29623564

That was nervous laughter at the end. I'm raging more at the fact that she cared more about tricking the guy into giving his name and location away than listening to his problems.
>>
>>29623564
>>29623778
You know this is a soundboard right?
>>
They're for normies who want attention by getting baited into getting /vanned/
>>
>>29623853

It don't matter

It doesn't change the fact that the crisis line operator was a little shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.