[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tired all the time oringalocomentalo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: uncomfy bullshit.jpg (66 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
uncomfy bullshit.jpg
66 KB, 1000x750
>tfw tired all the time

oringalocomentalo
>>
>>29622036
Why is that pic uncomfy bullshit?
>>
File: bobby.jpg (16 KB, 218x290) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
16 KB, 218x290
>>29622036
>tfw bored all the time

am i depressed
>>
>>29622064
probably just edgy
>>
>>29622036
Just waiting for the last train to leave the station
>>
>>29622036
>>29622064
We're all the same.
>tfw lonely all the time
>>
>>29622059
The LED lights on the right side of the image have been replacing the comfy lights on the left side of the image in almost every major metropolis in america, resulting in major discomfort across the country
>>
>>29622036
How do you masturbate? How often?

For me, I would binge on shit on /gif/ every day, and edge for hours. After a week of getting my shit back (two days ago to yesterday, i was incredibly exausted since my brain was relying on my long fap sessions to produce dopamine, so I felt like shit). The past two days though, I've felt great. I've ACTUALLY gotten back into reading, the fuck? I haven't read a book since high school, and I got back into this Visual Novel whose Virtual Machine contains it that I hadn't opened in 8 months or so (Noble Works), and I started programming again. Shit's insane, I didn't realize my life started turning to shit when webms were implemented on /gif/.

I still masturbate, but only to still images rather than 200 webms an hour like I used to on /gif/. I think the key is limiting the visual stimuli you expose yourself to during masturbation. Pic related is what I'm about to masturbate to.
>>
File: really good.jpg (9 KB, 225x198) Image search: [Google]
really good.jpg
9 KB, 225x198
>>29622199
great for film making though
>>
>>29622087
man, i'm not even edgy. i'm too self aware for that shit.

that being said, it's hard for me to get enthused about anything, good or bad.
>>
>>29622203
i literally masturbate at least once a day
>>
>>29622203
>Constantly edging
Careful, you can damage your frenulum and even cause cancer
>Feeling great out of nowhere
A big Sig. Of your depression turning into bipolar disorder
>>
>>29622281
I just get excited over the bad stuff lately
>>
>>29622036
Holy shit the right hand side of that image is uncomfy as fuck. It looks cold and sterile, like some kind of outdoor laboratory.
Though I'm partial to the orange lights, because I spent a lot of my time when I was a teenager sneaking out of the house to walk aimlessly down the small streets at night bathed in warm orange light while listening to music.
>>
Honestly I feel the same way, I'm tired all the time too. Even the smallest of tasks feel exhausting.
>>
File: 1459402428676.jpg (315 KB, 1280x893) Image search: [Google]
1459402428676.jpg
315 KB, 1280x893
>>29622199
I see. Thanks for the clarification
>>
>>29622203
This sounds like pseudo-science. You sound like a no-fap bro trying to stop fapping to get mad secks from da womens :^) what proof do you have that it isn't just placebo
>>
>>29622036
>tfw my small podunk still has sodium lights
>>
>>29623731
My neighborhood has them in the deep sections of the suburb, but once you start hitting high traffic roads you get the shitty LEDs.

Its odd, out of all the things to have nostalgia over its fucking street lights.
>>
>>29622281
I feel the same way dude, reality is pretty fucking gay.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.