[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents are forcing me to see a female psychologist tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466972333312.png (29 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
1466972333312.png
29 KB, 211x193
Parents are forcing me to see a female psychologist tomorrow. Any tips or advice on what to do? And I have to go, otherwise they'll kick me out. I really don't trust them and think they're just trying to get a mental disorder labelled onto me, it's a whole schtick they've been doing for the last 10 years.
>>
>>29622009
just do it and get free shit dummy
>>
>>29622009

Use it to your advantage. Let her think you're suffering from some mental illness that will allow you to be labeled "disabled" and then you can collect welfare benefits and live the NEET life.
>>
>>29622009
>forcing me to see a female psychologist
They can't.
>they'll kick me out
They can't.
>>
>>29622009
Don't talk to her. Your parents can force you to go and see her for an hour, but they can't force you to talk.
>>
>>29622009
It's funny,I had a female psychiatric but she said Iwould need to find a male doctor, for I needed a male figure to lead me in my madness.
I was raised by women. Now I'm gay. But i like being gay. I'm cis though.
>>
I saw a female psychologist weekly while I was in high school. It was not so bad. She tried to get me to do things to overcome my (fake) social anxiety so I just lied about doing them. Also she offered to prescribe me meds but I refused.

Just act normal. It is literally her job to deal with autists and retards so there's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>29622100
>They can't.
Well considering that I am 24 years old and living in their basement, they can.
>>29622110
They would kick me out of the house then.
>>
>>29622009
Go to a male psychiatrist instead
>>
File: 1467072985946.jpg (606 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1467072985946.jpg
606 KB, 456x628
>>29623246
Too late. She's already scheduled me for tomorrow, and only picked her because she's a christian (at least she claims). Which is why I'm worried. Not only is she a female psychologist, but ones that's friends with the pastor of my parents, but also a fundamentalist christian. How she even managed to become a psychologist is beyond me.
>>
>>29623365
>friends with the pastor of my parents
Don't tell her ANYTHING. Anything you say WILL be relayed to your parents.
>>
>>29622009

Learn about psychology, and theology (since shes christian).

My parents sent me to a psych after they got divorced and i sat that faggot down and educated him in his own trade.

Next day it was unanimous that i didn't need to go there anymore.

True story, inb4 le lying on the internet meme.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.