[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you feel bad for him? I do, I feel like 4chan and ED fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14
File: chris.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
Do you feel bad for him? I do, I feel like 4chan and ED fucked him over.
>>
I do, but it might have been worth it
>>
Kind of, but his life would be a mess even if he wasn't famous.
>>
>>29622060
We pushed him over the edge.
>>
>>29622006
No, he was already fucked up to begin with.
Nobody is responsible for it, except for his parents' sick genes.
>>
>>29622006
if you know about his early life you feel bad

but then you watch the videos he is making now and realize he's a degenerate

yeah 4chan and ED basically made him what he is. I never participated in any sort of mockery or trolling directly. he has a lot of problems outside of internet crap but these problems were amplified through the general douchebaggery ("trolling") and stalking from 4chan/ED neets. you don't take internet bullshit into the real world unless it is warranted, and he was stalked irl several times for no real reason
>>
>>29622006
No, he continuously fed the trolls from ED. If he left them alone they would've gotten bored and found new prey to fuck with. He's especially to blame for anything he has gotten himself into with the past two or so years, especially since people are telling him to stop doing stupid shit.
>>
I can't help but think Chris has a hoarding problem that he developed from his mother, can parents make their children become hoarders if the parents were hoarders themselves?

It's kind of obvious Chris is a hoarder, he collects a lot of toys and what not and his room is usually packed with knick knacks or trinkets.
>>
>>29622156
a life of fame is worth more than normalcy
>>
I don't feel bad because my state taxes keep him alive
>>
File: chris chan wojak.jpg (169 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
chris chan wojak.jpg
169 KB, 450x600
>>29622006
Don't forget that Tublmr came around afterwards and then rebirthed him as a trans male lesbian abomination.

There's a few pics of when he's like 20-something years old and not wearing the Sonichu medallion or the clown shirts or mass-shooter glasses - he doesn't look terrible.

I don't think he would have been Chad or even a normie, what with his nuclear autism, but I don't think that he should be AS fucked up as he his now

>>29622060
True but

>famous

more like "known by a small part of 4chan and redittors"
>>
>>29622349
Don't disgrace Wojak like that.
>>
File: Lets see.jpg (19 KB, 441x316) Image search: [Google]
Lets see.jpg
19 KB, 441x316
>>29622006
Holy shit. The kid doesn't look that bad compared to now.
How the fuck do you reach rock bottom that hard?
If he'd hit the gym he'd be Easily 6-7/10
>>
>>29622373
>How the fuck do you reach rock bottom that hard?
Severe (albeit high functioning) autism and shitty parents.
>>
>>29622060
bullshit, he would never have become such a sexual degenerate let alone become a tranny if 4chan/ED/cwcki//cow/ never interfered
>>
>ED
who?
>>
>>29622371
Chris Chan also felt tfw no gf, Wojak is universal.
>>
>>29622404
Didn't he become a tranny in between his departure and re-arrival to youtube however?
>>
>>29622418
Encyclopedia Dramatica
Totes original Famalma
>>
File: night time feels.jpg (927 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
night time feels.jpg
927 KB, 2000x2000
>>29622006
In some alternate universe, Chris Chan was just a ruse and a character like Filthy Frank, and Christian Weston Chandler is a cool rock & roll dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD4AulkzdJE
>>
>>29622453
I want to live in that alternative universe. Fuck this one.
>>
>>29622438
Yeah but /v/ and ED got involved nearly a decade ago. He only became a tranny recently.

On the other hand...
>>29622404

There's no way of knowing that. The dude is autistic, (then) in his 20s, lives at home, has the internet and has never felt a boob. Likely he was a degenerate just in private.
>>
>>29622438
what does that matter? the inner circle trolls have never been cut off contact from cwc, for over a decade

a naive autist like him that still believes in getting a pure virgin girlfriend wouldn't decide to become a trap on his own
>>
I feel sorry for him, but he largely did this to himself. Even when he didn't have some troll coercing him into doing it, he was releasing videos, doing and saying embarassing shit for our entertainment.
>>
It's all his mothers fault, his poor dad had to die watching how his son turned into a one in a million turboautist.
>>
is his mother still alive?
>>
>>29622585
>It's all his mothers fault, his poor dad

It was obvious that he never was raised by his dad, even for a few minutes.
>>
CWC CURED OF AUTISM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvnNoy1rEu0

Don't feel bad for him, he took charge and changed his life.
>>
>>29622630
Right, poor isn't the word for it still I can't imagine the pain he felt, if anyone in that family had any sort of self awarness it was him. His mom is fat as a cow and lives in absolute filth.
>>
>>29622623
Yeah, barely though. She apparently doesn't have the money for her medication either.
>>
>>29622705
Nah but seriously, he's doing better now than before the tomgirl shit. He's getting free money from the internet now after becoming infamous. It's probably you cunts giving him free shit to see what he'll do next.
>>
>>29622726
Asthma medication costs like 6 dollars an inhaler. You're gullible as shit if you don't think that was a money making scam and she wasn't in on it.
>>
>>29622349
>>famous
>more like "known by a small part of 4chan and redittors"
Chris Chan is literally famous. Ask a random group of ten people under 25 or so if they know who Chris Chan is, and I'm willing to bet at least one will say yes.
>>
>>29622705
Placebo Effect

There is a significant placebo effect that has been shown in autism. This means that in studies of medications and supplements, the participants taking an inactive substance (placebo) that appears similar to the study medication or supplement, can often improve as much as the subjects who are taking the real treatment. Researchers think that the expectancy for improvement in children with developmental problems, day to day fluctuations in functioning that occur in developmental disabilities no matter what, and participation effects such as changes in caregiver behavior while an individual is enrolled in a study all contribute to the placebo effect. The placebo effect suggests that, in families with autism, nonverbal communication may occur to a greater extent than we realize.

http://www.massgeneral.org/children/services/lurie-center/evidence-based-research.aspx
>>
>>29622706
Okay and yet his father didn't raise him, and stood by and let his hamplanet of a wife smother him. He's not some innocent victim.

Remember when Chris walked around recording their house when even Christ felt that it was becoming too cluttered? Bob was just worried that the state department would get invoved, he didn't care about clearing the clutter out. Not too long after that their entire house burned to the ground.
>>
>>29622630
>I WANT EVERYTHING ABOUT MY HOUSE OFF THE INTERNET!!
>I'LL SEND IN POLICE, I'LL SEND IN DETECTIVES, I'LL SEND IN EVERYTHING IN MY POWERRRRRR!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk

Videos like this just make me laugh so hard, it never fails to cheer me up. It also makes me sad to see his dad in this video because you can tell his dad was a hard working man who worked for everything he had in life, and he had to deal with someone like Chris.

Poor bastard, may he rest in peace. Though I've heard Bob was a mean son of a bitch, so I don't really know. Also you can tell Bob was super ignorant of the internet, he honestly believed Chris could just take videos off the internet and it would be gone forever.
>>
Bob putting his foot down (action starts at 18:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRIfhNPolVc
>>
>>29622156
he has been edging all his life
>>
>>29622804
Yeah I know what a placebo is, thanks. I get what you're saying but it's still massively retarded because Chris believes that binaural beats will cure his autism, and he also listens to them as a way of "growing his breasts".
>>
>>29622705
>barely able to get through a sentence

ugh... at least he's trying yeah

and I guess he doesn't go HMMMMM anymore so that's a change.
>>
>>29622793
he has been name dropped by a couple big youtubers but they never actually made a video about him because chris is too much for normies
>>
>>29622705
Who cares, he's still a transgender nutjob who has the maturity of a 10 year old. I seriously doubt he is still capable of being a functioning adult and living on his own, he might be cured of autism but unless he can do taxes, pay bills, cook for himself, shop for himself, (possibly get a job) and other things of that nature than he is still a man child who needs supervision. Also imagine all the mental scarring and damage he has, that'll never go away unless he possible seeks out therapy and what not.
>>
>>29622006
You know, if he just got some better clothes, got rid of the sonichu medallion, and worked off the fat in his face, I could see him being a full blown chad with that haircut.

Not even joking. At that age, Chris had the potential to be Chad and he fucking blew it.
>>
>>29622826
>I WANT EVERYTHING ABOUT MY HOUSE OFF THE INTERNET!!
>implying thats possible

kek they don't know shit. cwc parents are from the 1900s and cwc is too autistic to even comprehend anyshit
>>
File: le 100 face.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
le 100 face.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>29622820
>>29622826
>no captain's log

This was peak Chris Chan

>you unload them
>>
>>29622006
Chris Chan is the reason people over 40 shouldn't have children.
>>
>>29622705
Soooo it's essentially music therapy? He listens to a certain tune and it makes him "think" that it's curing his autism, as one anon said it's a textbook placebo effect. The music isn't actually do anything, it's giving him confidence and raising his self esteem as to make him think it's helping.
>>
>>29622893
>Chris had the potential to be Chad and he fucking blew it
Except he still has severe autism. He would've been a entry-level normalfag, at best.
>>
If he didn't fucking kill Ryan Cash none of this would have happened
>>
>>29622932
That's still far and away better than us.
If he looked alright I bet he could have gotten mad pity sex.
>>
File: pissandburn.jpg (109 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
pissandburn.jpg
109 KB, 742x960
In recent news, Chris continues to pester his relatives to aid him in caring for Barb.
>>
>>29622820
>the state department would get involved over some health/building code violation

lol.
>>
>>29623048
lmfao holy shit

Chris should be a political cartoonist
>>
>>29623048
I-is that suppose to be his brother? Yeah I forgot Christian had a brother or some shit but the brother wants nothing to do with Christian or Barbara. The brother actually hates everything about his family and has cut ties with him, I don't think he's spoken to them in years. Christian actually made a video berating his brother for not inviting them to his wedding, it's pretty sad how much the brother hates them, I'm talking he despises them.

He doesn't even want to acknowledge them or their existence, if Barbara died tomorrow I doubt the brother would show up to her funeral. I don't think he went to Bob's funeral either, but the brother stated that Bob actually beat him when he was younger and resented Bob. He actually said something about being happy to hear that Bob was dead, I shit you not the brother actually said that he hated Bob and was glad to hear he had died.

I'll try to find the source where he said it but I remember him saying it, or writing it in a letter. That guy REALLY, and I mean REALLY fucking hates his family. He doesn't even consider them family.
>>
>>29622585
its both their fault
they ditched chris as a really little kid with some nany who locked him in a room for hours every day to go out drinking, then chris got the autism and they got guilty and became over protecting like is he was completely retarded.
After highschool bob made chris go to college for some tech degree he would have never been able to work with anyways and when it all failed bob kept telling himself chris could have been like him if he tried and barb silently died in the couch
>>
>>29623096
The county
>>29622826

I'm not American so I don't know your state-county-county-city-parish-boroughs memes like the back of my hand
>>
File: ADQQq.jpg (57 KB, 596x480) Image search: [Google]
ADQQq.jpg
57 KB, 596x480
>>29622705
>change genders because he thinks being male was not getting him laid
>become trans lesbian
>no one takes his offers of sexy sleepovers
>"cures" his autism
He's pulling out all the stops to finish his LOVE QUEST. It's admirable, he's trying to solve a problem at least, even though he's too stupid to see the big picture. Next up he'll probably go for wigs or try to get breast implants.
>>
>>29622826
>says he's working on it but keeps stuttering
>when he finally get's back to working on it he just starts yelling "NOW NOW NOW NOOWWWWW"

>that peace sign
>>
>>29623130
Huh, I thought Chris was an only child. You kinda figure with all the information on the wiki they'd have more information on him.

What's his name.
>>
>>29622932
>still has severe autism
chris autism was never severe, ignoring the fact that severe autistic people sit in a corner all day and scream when moved chris autism was extremely mild, if bob and barb gave a shit he could have been one of those guys you dont nottice has a condition until you speak to him a couple times
>>
>>29623130
>I don't think he went to Bob's funeral either
you know jack shit about chris
chris brother asked him to tell him when bob died every time they spoke so he could celebrate
>>
>>29623231
Even if that was the case he still wouldn't have been a Chad. One of the hallmarks of being a Chad is have impeccable social skills. Chris wouldn't be able to charm a pile of dog shit.
>>
>>29623169
Oh my bad it's Chris's HALF BROTHER, so they share the same mother, that being Barbara but they had different birth fathers. Bob was not Cole's real father so that's why Cole cursed Bob to death, there is a quote on the wiki showing where Cole was wanting to know when "Bob dropped dead" Also his brother is a normal functioning adult, even though 50% of his genes came from Barbara who Chris also got 50% of his genes from as well.

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey
>>
>>29623130
half-brother iirc, Chris' mom had him with some random dude out of wedlock during her slutty teenager years and Cole never found out who the father is, so he hates her for that.

He also hates Chris because Chris wouldn't talk to him or help him to find who his father was unless he helped him promote Sonichu, so yeah.
>>
>>29622006
chris should have had help from the state decades ago.
>>
>>29623271
>chris brother asked him to tell him when bob died every time they spoke so he could celebrate
>So he could celebrate
>celebrate

Celebrating your step-father's death is still kind of morbid and depressing, though it's understandable since Bob was a mean son of a bitch to Cole.
>>
>>29622006
When he had his goatee he looked normal
FALLING DOWN
>>
File: 419px-Piss_and_burn_fb.png (213 KB, 419x600) Image search: [Google]
419px-Piss_and_burn_fb.png
213 KB, 419x600
>>29623277
Also here is the actual facebook post if anyone is interested, in my opinion his brother is just as retarded as Chris. But then again his brother did get a college degree, even though it was a fucking art degree in an art major. Also his brother is married and is at least a functioning adult.
>>
>>29622252
Yes. Mental illnesses can be passed down from parents to children.
>>
>>29623277
>In the same month, Chris tried to communicate with Cole on Twitter, basically telling him to come back home so he could dump his familial responsibilities on him and go on his Sweetheart Search.

Fucking kek, you literally can't make this shit up
>>
>>29623048
>Property of Carnegie Hall
>This Rug
Beautiful. Also, I know Chris has never been to New York City because he seems to think you can see stars at night, or that the sky isn't blocked out from the view of most apartments due to the skyscrapers.
>>
>>29623425
I could see that bizzaro art being used for an album cover or something.
>>
>>29623298
bob was not coles step dad, coles original dad was his step dad and he will never know who his real dad is.
You should read on cole, he is the best part of the chris saga, he reviews movies and is even worst than chris even tho he isnt mentally ill
>>
This thread makes me realize that I'm not as autistics as I thought because at least I have self-awareness.

While everyone on r9k posts about their horrible lives and social problems doing so actually turns out to be a huge benefit because it shows that we're intelligent, mostly social, beings. There is still enough there to know that its broken whereas Chris-chan lacks that completely.
>>
>>29623434
Yeah Chris has a horrible relationship with his half brother Cole, lots of drama. Though there are pictures of Cole attending Chris's 18th birthday party, though Cole hates Barbara and doesn't really like her. It seems that Chris and Cole weren't always on bad terms, something happened and Cole wants nothing to do with him now.

He probably thinks Chris is insane and wants to get away from him, can't say I blame him.
>>
>>29623452
Well I know Bob and Cole had some kind of relationship, though Cole hated the fuck out of Bob. I know Cole was raised by some other man during his childhood though, Cole just didn't like Bob when Bob came into the picture.
>>
File: oyO3mWw.png (582 KB, 972x780) Image search: [Google]
oyO3mWw.png
582 KB, 972x780
BREAKING NEWS

Christine Weston Chandler doesn't hate all men anymore, apologizes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnMBxv-2w8

ALSO SHE HAS BEEN CURED OF AUTISM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvnNoy1rEu0
>>
>>29623452
Cole is a pretentious hipster in his 50's however he has a wife who basically funds his NEET movie critic lifestyle so he has it really well compared to Chris, who begs for money online between picking parasites out of his mom's ass and playing with children's toys while dressed as a girl
>>
>>29623048
Hahaha, I saw the post but I didn't see any drawings. That's good shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>English is my primary language
>my grammar/syntax/whatever is so bad that I get made fun of on a Nepali mountain climbing forum

Who else /stupid/ here?
>>
>>29623425
Chris. Sweety. Baby. You don't live in Carnegie Hall. It's a performance venue, Chris.
>>
>>29623458
>it shows that we're intelligent, mostly social, beings
>at least I have self awareness

I've got some bad news for you anon.
>>
>>29622006
I found it interesting reading through this thread and seeing how so many other anons have kept up with CWC and unanimously know who he is and what his story is. I remember being 15 and keeping up with his "sagas" because I found the whole thing so fascinating and amusing, I didn't realise just how many others did the same

There's so much documentation on his wiki and elsewhere, it wouldn't suprise me if anthropologists studied this although it's so far removed from normie affairs that it might just fly under the radar
>>
>>29623500
i'm surprised even chris falls for this bullshit
>>
>>29623729
At some point after Chris kicks the bucket (or maybe when he gets institutionalized, whichever comes first) the fact that there is simply so much documentation, not only of his life but of how people fucked with his life, will send a small shockwave through normal society. People will be disgusted, they'll be fascinated, some will be genuinely angry and demand some kind of justice for him, and most will think "wow that's fucked up" and move on with their lives.

On the bright side, the Netflix documentary series will probably be great.
>>
His life would be even shittier and more pathetic if he didn't have the trolls, he's made more money from the trolls ironically buying his shit 'products' than he ever made in a real job.
>>
>>29623848
>TFW people actually paid Chris money for him to MAKE and SEND them a replica Sonichu necklace.

You think I'm making this shit up but people posted pictures of themselves getting their replica Sonichu necklace in the mail, people literally paid him money for a necklace he made with FUCKING CRAYOLA MODEL MAGIC and ACRYLIC PAINT.
>>
>>29623048
So when are we going to give him the ben garrison treatment? Take that sig and put it on other cartoons, and undo the edit to that cartoon. CWC is a strident antisemite and would not portray that Heeb so politely.
>>
>>29623725
Why are you trying to bully me, normie?
>>
>>29623905
So in a way they actually helped him. Not bad, desu
>>
>>29623905
hey man, in 40 years those original sonichu necklaces will be worth more than you can imagine
>>
>>29622252
I know a girl who inherited a feather phobia from her mother. I believe anything can be passed down after hearing that.
>>
People are buying his custom medallions and artwork because of his internet fame. He also gets donations and free shit.

As an "artist" who can't sell anything, this makes me feel worthless.
>>
>>29622891
The reality is Chris will never have a job, because once a potential employer types his name into google, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>29623468
Cole became aware that Chris was just going to get worse and worse and bailed before it was too late
>>
Yeah, I think life in general gave him a raw deal.
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 600x574
>>29623522
>tfw Coles reviews barely reach the dozens while one video of Chris doing something mundane reaches views that could make up for all of Coles videos
>Cole once gave Toy Story 3 a bad review while praising Freddy got fingered as a master piece
>>
We need a female troll to ask for Christian (not Christine) and offer his male persona some hanky panky. He will snap out of his trans bullshit in a second.

As I wrote this I remembered he visited a prostitute at some point. But still, he would throw that shit away if he found the chosen mother of Crystal once and for all. He would shoot his navy in her.
>>
>>29624681
To be fair Toy Story 3 is ass.
>>
File: image.png (636 KB, 527x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636 KB, 527x598
>>29624781
Well yeah, it's a rehash of toy story 1 but the idea of Freddy got fingered being a masterpiece is just baffling
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465392057135.jpg (11 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465392057135.jpg
11 KB, 255x247
>>29624681
>doesn't like Freddy Got Fingered
>>
>>29624851
>>29624681
FGF is a one of kind movie, love it or hate it. For what it is and trying to be, it's absolutely genius.
>>
>>29624895
>FB_IMG

Get out please.
>>
>>29623450
Chris already did an album cover for a Japanese one-man noise band, from what I remember.
>>
>>29624681
>Cole once gave Toy Story 3 a bad review while praising Freddy got fingered as a master piece

I completely agree with him.
>>
I'm jealous of people like CWC and other autismos because they lack that self-awareness that makes reality such a dull, depressing affair for us intelligent robots. Damn I wish I could just rant for hours about anything on a webcam and think anyone would ever give a shit.
>>
>>29623048
This is actually pretty good.
Chris should make more comics like this.
>>
>>29624557
Most artists become famous after they die.
Chris himself has actually surpassed a lot of famous artists just because he can manage to sell his art work being alive.
>>
I really wonder if trolls or weens giving him money is going to help or hurt him in the long run. I can see it does both but, I wonder which one will outweigh the other?

Such a conundrum.
>>
>>29622006
There is a certain amount of sympathy I feel for him. However, a lot of the shit he went through, he brought upon himself.
>>
>>29622826
Bob was a good man. People criticize him for "enabling" Chris or whatever, but honestly the guy had him so late in life and with the autism and all I think he just didn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>29622006
The internet is all he has ever had. It gave him identity and purpose.
>>
>>29623500
As a person who works with these types of people, I must say that the internet is the WORST possible thing to ever expose these guys to, at any point in their lives. They all view it like god or something.
>>
>>29623048
Poor Cole. His life is an absurdist tragedy.
>>
>>29622585
This is the worst meme, anything Bob did was counterproductive as fuck.
>>
>>29626080
it looks like Bob thought he was preserving cwc's options because he really thought the state services would lock him into the 50's 60's mental illness track that would end with him institutionalized for life, that's just the world Bob grew up in.
but, this is also the man that married snorlax who was always double nuts, so you can tell he had particular judgment issues.
he pretty much was the only functioning human being in the whole group tho.
>>
>>29623807
>documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
>>
Feeling bad for him is degeneracy. He deserves his punishment.
>>
There's a part of me that envies Chris-chan. He's a child forever. He gets to surround himself with childish 90's stuff and can't even tell that those days are long gone. He's living in the world he wants to live in because he's too oblivious to realise that world is a lie. The entire internet tried to break his perception of reality and it failed. He is a strange sort of pure.
>>
The internet didn't help, but Chris was getting into shit long before 4chan/ED found him. The attraction sign and his expulsion from college, his rage at losing a stupid internet contest that lead him to make a fake PlayStation/Sony page, his various chimp-outs and run ins at the local stores all happened before he became e-famous.
>>
>>29626783
>He gets to surround himself with childish 90's stuff and can't even tell that those days are long gone.

You mean the 90's or his childhood?
>>
>>29626783
this won't last for much longer though. Once Barb dies the reality is gonna hit him like car going 100 mph. The poor guy is fucked.
>>
>>29626930
Both.

>>29626980
I can see how you'd be right, but at the same time, I can't even fathom Chris-chan being hit with reality when he's already so far-gone. I think it more likely that he'll become a wandering homeless man that talks to himself.
>>
File: 1465942694644.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1465942694644.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
>>29622006
Of course, I feel bad for everyone esp those lower on the social ladder. Sadly truth is we are born into a family and with genetics not of our choosing.
>>
>>29626980
Autistics having a "break through" where they finally admit and understand that autism=retardation and that they are retarded is one of the most dangerous things.

Luckly it's very very rare. Honestly I doubt christ chan will ever truely understand the nature of his autism.
>>
Is this the same guy who drank his own cum with soda or am I thinking of someone else?
>>
>>29627562
Why is it dangerous? What happens once they figure it out?
>>
>>29627594
That's him.
He did it to "recycle" so he wouldn't get a low sperm count.
>>
>>29622006

Feel bad for him because of the fucking internet? No. Are you an idiot? That abuse was like water off a ducks back. He doesn't even remember 90% of it. Minus drinking and the whole transvestite thing he's the exact same person now that he was before he even picked up a crayon.

I feel bad for him because he would of been better off raised by wolves.
>>
Unpopular opnion: Bob was a worse parent than Barb. Barb gave up not only on Chris but life in general first, sure, but she was the one who tried to get Chris to talk when he was younger, was willing to consider letting him go to a school for speds, and wasn't kicked out of her other child's life until they had a falling out of who his dad was. Bob absolutely refused to get Chris any help, came up with the idea to get him on SSD, and both his kids weren't talking to him by the time he met Barb.
>>
>>29627594
same guy, he's also started storing it in his freezer

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris%27s_Specimen_Sample
>>
>>29627174
I wonder if people would be up to some patreon like shit for him, just out of curiosity to see how worse his autism gets. It's a unique opportunity, you don't get an autist with a life more documented than any celebrity often, it'd be such a waste.
>>
So why are people blaming the internet, his parents, other people for his shitty life? Isn't he the one who wanted the attention
>>
I thought this was rockin robbie. Who the fuck is chris chan.
>>
>>29628190
holy fucking summer i swear
>>
>>29628476
I think he's probably baiting. At least, I hope he is.
>>
>>29622006
There is nobody on Earth who could possibly take as much raw anal trolling as CWC did.

You gotta hand it to him, the man is a legend. There are people who make themselves top dawg and effectively become invincible, such as weev and Snacks. There are mid-tier internetters who get pushed one way or the other; they fight back, or disappear into the shadows. Then there are people like CWC, whose existence boggles everybody. They don't exactly fight back, and they don't exactly disappear. They are supremely impervious, yet laughably sensitive. He is truly an enigma, a national internet treasure.
>>
>>29628138
His parents def didn't handle it in the best way possible, but honestly the only one to blame is chris's genetics.

Truth is no one can be blammed for their behavior , we are all just the product of our environment and genetics
>>
>>29628581
>honestly the only one to blame is chris's genetics.

Didn't he have a normal sibling?
>>
>>29626071
Is it weird to think it wasn't his fault at all?
i dont think theres really anyone to blame
>>
>>29622006
Trolling him was completely unnecessary. The little autist creates enough laughs for the world without people bullying him. All his best stuff, the gameplace, the macing, sonichu, the tomgirl... were all his original ideas. Trolls really didn't create many lulzs.
>>
>>29627562
dangerous? why?
>>
>>29626449
>this is a school project
..what?
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.