[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRL MEMES YOU FELL FOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1464638401508.jpg (62 KB, 447x686) Image search: [Google]
1464638401508.jpg
62 KB, 447x686
>tfw fell for the Comp Sci meme
>>
>>29621911
you poor bastard, so did i.

nice dubs though
>>
>>29621911
How bad is it?
fuck you, automod, this is original enough
>>
>>29621911
whats wrong with com sci

I'm thinking of studying it
>>
>>29622175
>>29622193
It's like watching the joy and wonder of computer and software architecture turn to soulless chore and tedium. It renders you dead inside.

If you want to know more about CompSci shit, pursue it in your spare-time, as a hobby, but not for a career. I doubt most people can maintain it.

Also the whole
>girls in CompSci
meme isn't a meme. It's real. CompSci is probably the most sexually-imbalanced of all the STEM majors, and it's so apparent that I've had several professors turn to it as a source of humor.

Every fucking day, for a whole semester, one of my professors would open the lecture greeting us sarcastically with "Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman," only to correct himself because there were no girls in the class. When I had him during a later semester, he did the same thing, because there are no girls.

Even the department chair does this shit. It's not a meme.
>>
>>29622175
You'll be a over-qualified customer service rep for middle age to old fucks who don't know dick about basic computer shit 101.
>>
>>29622533
Only if you study IT.
>>
>>29622533
>>29622528
>>29622154
>>29621911
Weak cunts. I "fell for the meme" and got a great job after graduation. I bet you're the guys who never did projects outside of class and never did co-op programs or internships. I'm LMAOing @ ur lives right now tbqh.
>>
>>29622563
My first semester of college coincided perfectly with the true onset of my depression.
>>
comp sci is the perfect cyborg career, dont listen to this robot.
>>
>>29622649
>career
Sure. But you still have to make it through the degree with a list of extra-curricular activities and accolades that aren't tailored for cyborgs before you've got a chance at getting hired.
>>
>>29622639
I wanted to kill myself every single day for my four years of uni, still kind of on the fence atm. Just keep drinking coffee until the feels subside and keep writing software.
>>
>>29622694
I'll give you that, there is definitely a need to update some of the requirements for the degree.
>>
i fell for the 'get a gf' meme
i hate her and i fantasize every night that something horrible happens to one of us just so i can get out of this restricting bind
she's so happy, i can't just break up with her, but i really fucking need out
>>
>>29622794
happened to me too

but now I have a new gf, worked a bit on my issues and for the first time in my life have a relationship thats longer than a few months

you just have to find a better gf, helps if she is good looking too
>>
>>29622794
I felt exactly like you. Broke up. 3 years later she's over it and dated several guys. I'm still alone...
>>
File: 7.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>29621911
The NEET meme

I can't afford to do anything or go anywhere anymore, and working a slavewage job was my last form of socializing with normies and making friends so now I'm stuck listening to my parents complain about how I'm a failure or I get to talk to all you other frogposters as my only form of human interaction.
>>
>>29622528
I am still doing Comp Sci next year.

Currently it is the best major if you are going to go to a meme college,

and what does females in the classroom have to do with anything important? the fact that there are less should make it a positive thing.

Computer Science is still the best major for 2016 even though you are competing with all of the pajeets.
>>
File: wojak.png (413 KB, 4344x5000) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
413 KB, 4344x5000
>>29622794
>>29622872
>>29621911

worse yet, I fell for the virgin gf meme.

We had sex, kept the relationship going for months until I was ready to backflip off a bridge to end it all, and then one day I broke up with her. The worst part was how she didn't even try to convince me to stay with her, she just looked up at me and said "are you sure" and then ran out of my room with tears streaming down her face. I'm forever her first mistake. I'm that guy now, that's the memory of me she'll take to her grave

The weird part too is like how the next 4 or 5 guys that she dated after me all looked like me
>>
>>29623055
The point is to wait for marriage you fucking autist, if you want sex fuck a slut.
>>
File: 1464487900970.jpg (63 KB, 220x285) Image search: [Google]
1464487900970.jpg
63 KB, 220x285
>>29623055
I did the same thing to an (diagnosed) autistic girl in high school. Feels good man, knowing that someone out there will forever have you in their memory inseparable from all things sexual. I know it really got to her too, she blocked me on everything even though I never contacted her once after dumping her. I actually forgot her name for a few years, had to dig through old messages to find it again lmoa
>>
>>29623087
>marriage
>2016

literally everyone hates marriage these days.

If you're a feminist you hate marriage because it encourages archaic traditions where women were used as currency between patriarchal tribes, if you're a MRA or MGTOW you hate marriage because you're going to get divorced and your ex-wife is going to steal all your rare pepes, if you're an atheist you hate marriage because marriage is as illogical as human sacrifice for a good harvest, etc.
>>
>>29623235
this is true,

i lose all respect for ppl who are still marrying in 2016. it's literally one of the most retarded decisions one could make
>>
>>29621911
Kek, almost everyone in my department tried to act tough and cursed a bunch too, like we were some sort of "secret club"

It was fucking pathetic.

Regardless, I ignored it and got a job, so whatever
>>
>>29623174
Cool unbelievable story, Chad.
>>
>>29623294
>getting an autistic girl to fuck you in high school then dumping her is just too outlandish to believe
wew
>>
>>29623430
For someone on the POOPOOPEEPEE board, yes.
>>
>>29623430
You're Chad then, so fuck off to Reddit you faggot.
>>
Vaporwave. I feel so bad.. but.. vaporwave.
>>
>>29623430
>being this Chad

back to le plebbit for u
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.