[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a landlord with 4 female live in tenants anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Ask a landlord with 4 female live in tenants anything
>>
Are they ugly?
>>
>>29621878
why this when havent yet raping them yet.
>>
>>29621878
how often do you go into theirs rooms and stick your face in their panty drawer?
>>
>>29621886
Nah, I wouldn't say ugly. 6/10s to 7.5/10s

>>29621895
A previous tenant offered to have sex with me for rent. I asked her why she thought her pussy was worth $850 a month

>>29621918
Never. I don't fuck with their rooms or their bathrooms because I don't care
>>
>>29621878
what squalid conditions do you keep your apartments and what are taxes like and what did you eat today and what about gentrification?
>>
U ever read Love Hina at a Barnes and Noble bro?
>>
>>29621878
>doing business with women
are you literally retarded?
>>
How you get rich?
>>
>>29621979
I live here, so the place is pretty good. I have my own bathroom seperate from the women because I know how they operate.

We live in a north eastern smaller city so the taxes aren't that high and we're all white so gentrification isn't an issue. Sometimes I cook meals for the whole "senpai"

>>29621998
no idea what you're talking about

>>29622012
I lived in a fraternity. When I started looking for tenants, I decided either all women or all men. Women tend to listen more and don't challenge me as much.

>>29622015
I made a profit off the 2008 recession. $850x4 = $3400 a month with only a few costs for shit i'd need anyway (repairs, groceries ect)
>>
>>29621878
do girls actually fart?
>>
>>29621878
Hannibal is only noted because his inexperienc shit of an opponent wouldn't listen to his very experienced advisors. Fuck both of those faggots.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.