[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>invite robot friend to go to beach with me and some friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Sparklehorse - Sea Of Teeth.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sparklehorse - Sea Of Teeth.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>invite robot friend to go to beach with me and some friends
>he wears a speedo
>>
File: 1302128869720.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1302128869720.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>>29621775
it's summer man, get into it
>>
>invite a robot to play airsoft capture the flag with me and some people from my school
>he got shot
>I go to heal him
>he spergs out and shoots me in the face from under the mask
>gets up and storms off
>people from school shoot the shit out of him
>>
>>29621775
OMG HOW DARE HE WEAR SOMETHING THAT ISNT ATYPICAL FFS WHAT ABOUT HOW YOU AND ONLY YOU FEEL BAKA HE SHOULD JUST DIE AMIRITE LMAOING STUPID BOYS WEAR GRNERED CLOTHING LOSER LOSER HORNLESS HORNLESS DUMB KIMAHRI
>>
>>29621948

Even if he was sexy he shouldn't be wearing a speedo amongst people he doesn't really know. Speedo isn't classy. It shows way too much.
>>
>>29622238
if you get embarrased by something like human skin, you shouldn't even call yourself classy. he could be working on keeping a tan he's perfected over the years you know. everything isn't about you
>>
>>29622238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8T_wZIUKk
>>
>>29621775

Please stop posting with those cute anime pictures. I'm getting the bittersweet vibes that you are who you post irl.
>>
File: 1351465482679.jpg (630 KB, 900x1718) Image search: [Google]
1351465482679.jpg
630 KB, 900x1718
>>29621853
I rec0gnize that bulg3...
>>
>>29622238
You sound like you're in the closet desu.
>>
>>29622644

I'm a girl.

No one wants to see his junk flopping around. Speedos are disgusting.
>>
>>29621853

how is this even possible?

how is he not arrested?
>>
>>29622745
You sound like a lot of fun to hang out with......

NOT You're like that one girl who gets offended when something sexual comes up in a conversation, either you're sheltered as fuck or were raised in a really conservative household.
>>
>>29623196

I don't mind bikinis and dirty humor, but speedos are disgusting because they show bulges.
>>
but this is my only swimwear. ;-;
>>
>>29623715

then you should tell me beforehand so I can let you borrow some swimming trunks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.