[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jehova's witnesses ring my doorbell >they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467100675333.jpg (53 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1467100675333.jpg
53 KB, 500x625
>Jehova's witnesses ring my doorbell
>they're two old ladies so I can't just tell them to fuck off
>listen to their speeches and take their leaflets
>repeat every two months
Today I wasted five minutes of my life learning about the future cleansing of the earthly paradise. This needs to stop, but I can't stop it.
>>
>>29621767
I usually get Mormon boys knocking my door. An easy way to get rid of them is to ask:
> Well im gay, how your church deals with that?
They usually get a little embarrassed and try to use euphemisms to say "we don gay" as I slowly close the door.
Although one time the boy said "our church welcomes all no matter what". He was a friendly lad. Too bad I had to abandon my faggotry to join the club. Such a shame.
>>
Convert senpai, it's the only way to stop them.
>ironically, it'd probably be good for you as a robot since there's probably a bunch of brainwashed qt's at the church looking for sex.
>>
>>29621889
The amount of gay sex that happens in church camps and seminaries. You would be amazed.
>>
>>29621961
I had a friend who went to a male only church camp solely to have gay sex. He said that he never had as much sex as in there, not even after coming out and using Grindr. Oh well, such is life.
>>
>jw comes to my house
>asks if I can talk about whatever bullshit they talk about.
>say no thank you I don't have time but if you have any literature I'd be happy to take it.

It really is that easy.
>>
>yfw they were right all along
>Yfw Jehovah comes down from his celestial throne of darkness and afflicts you with incurable terminal diseases that rots your eyes and tongue out of your face
>Tfw you won't enjoy everlasting paradise on earth and talk to animals
>>
>>29621767
>wasted 5 minutes of my life

no you wasted your whole life being a NEET faggot.
>>
>>29622221
Okay, I lied. They just interrupted my fapping session.
>>
>mormons come to my house
>ask them to come back later in the week when im not busy
>jw comes to my house
>ask him the same thing
>trick them both into showing up at the same time
>question the nature of god
>they dont even argue with each other despite conflicting beliefs

waste of time tbf
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.