[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the love of God, someone please play WoW with me. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: og-wow.png (58 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
og-wow.png
58 KB, 200x200
For the love of God, someone please play WoW with me. I have no idea what I am doing. Everyone on /vg/ promises to help and then is surprised when I don't now how to do anything. pls pls help
>>
buy me a new laptop, mine can't handle it anymore
not only will I play with you, I'll boost you to hfc hc with my 743 prot warrior
>>
does anyone still play wow? i've been longing for it a lot recently and i'm tempted to resubscribe
>>
>>29621251
NA?
Ally? Horde?
>>
>>29621313
Currently Alliance on Kel'Thuzad, but if I got someone with a mic willing to teach me how to play, I'd be willing to switch to any server/faction/whatever.
>>
>>29621251
Fuck that game, play ESO instead
>>
>>29621386
But all of the pretty cosmetics and shit...

I bought and installed ESO on PS4 but never even logged in.
>>
>>29621346
What servers euro or america?
>>
File: ultrapepe.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ultrapepe.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>29621386
ESO is a shit game and you should feel bad for playing it. Get out of our WoW thread
>>
>>29621448
US

If the ping is not insane, I'd play on EU. I basically just want to get into the game but know I can't be excited about it alone since it's kind of overwhelming at first.
>>
>Can't play modern WoW.

It was never hard, and always tried to spoonfeed you, but now it's like a fist shoving applesauce down your throat-easy. How could you have trouble with it?
>>
>>29621486
I've never used Blizzards client for anything. I got into the game and found out there are like 10 different menus. The UI is not intuitive. I can walk from place to place (or ride my horse) and turn in really boring quests for 100xp, but I know there HAS to be more to the game than that. I am constantly spammed with guild request that I decline since I don't even know what will happen if I join a guild. I have no idea wtf people are saying in chat. I decided to give battlegrounds a go and had no idea what was going on.

I've never played an MMO before.
>>
>>29621537
>do what quests say
>get higher level
>???
>fun
>>
>>29621481
well my battletag is Noobadin#1805
>>
>>29621537
Just do quests until you hit lvl 100 then you can actually play the game
>>
>>29621251
Not playing until Legion comes out, but if you want to add me post battlenet
>>
>>29621689
Jane#1595
>>
File: 1243642316345.png (66 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
1243642316345.png
66 KB, 207x200
>>29621717
>Jane

>implying you're a girl
>>
>>29621789
But...I am a girl.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Rq8ZX9oUro
>>
>>29621402
Well log in big guy
>>29621455
I disagree with your opinion, I believe ESO is superior to WoW
>>
>>29621848
Tell me this, does it have cool cosmetic shit? Because honestly I can't grind unless the stuff that drops looks pretty.
>>
>>29621834
tranny detected

blickblex
>>
>>29621884
Personally, I think the armor is the best in any MMO I've played. There are a huge selection of different styles to craft.
As for grinding, I don't really know of anything that would drop a set of armor, if that's what you're thinking of. It's really easy to be self sufficient, and the stuff you make is better than what you'll find.
>>
File: 1454548562942.jpg (259 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
1454548562942.jpg
259 KB, 1095x730
>>29621251
>there are people who start playing WoW in 2016
>>
>>29621537
SENPAI just relax, enjoy walking around the world and exploring, and do whatever seems interesting. Discovering the game is the best part of it and I'd kill to get that experience back
>>
>>29622152
B-but I want to have fun and join a guild and raid stuff and learn. ;_;
>>
>>29621251
WOW is for faggots, start endurance running and playing guitar
>>
>>29622152
>tfw will never reexperience that first summer playing the game during the burning crusade ;_;
>>
>>29622205
play on one of the private servers from /vg/
because they will stay on the same expansion pack, you don't have to be afraid of always lagging behind
you'll eventually get to the cap, but you can enjoy the ride in the meantime
>>
>>29622291
and get bored because nothing new is introduced
>>
>>29621299
Last I heard it was down to like five thousand subscribers, and that was a few months ago. The game is dead dude
>>
>>29623067
this is bait, WoW is back up to around 6 million subscribers if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>29623373
Dude it's not bait. They literally stopped announcing their subscriber numbers after it got to five thousand. That's when you know an MMO is dead.

Look it up.
>>
>>29623632
there's 0 subscribers the game shut down 4 months ago. what are you talking about?
>>
>>29621251
Sure, man. I'd love to help. I'm on Horde on US Illidan. My battletag is Tangi#1263. We'll have fun and such.
>>
>>29623669
http://www.usgamer.net/articles/activision-stops-reporting-wow-subscriber-numbers-at-55-million

Idiot. All you had to do was a little bit of fucking googling but that was obviously too hard.
>>
You're at least 10 years late on this train OP. (Not even fucking memeing, dead fucking serious)
>>
im still waiting for blizzard to finally cave and make legacy servers.
>>
>>29623702
He was joking you fucking mong
>>
>>29624067
Read the full conversation before trying to be a smart ass, retard.
>>
>>29621251
If you have Mordheim or warhammer total war I'll play with you.
>>
>>29624203
jokes on you i can't read
>>
>>29621251
Post armory first
>>
>>29621251
Can't help you homes. I'm too busy killing people in tanaan doing dailies. I switch off between my rogue and hunter with the 45% increased damage and global PvE champions.

I have 2 screens so I can browse 4chan as I camp them for hours. My addon tells me whenever an enemy player loads into game's line of sight. so I just 2 shot them at 1/2 health until they whisper me telling me I have no life and such. Then I camp them some more.
>>
>>29624876
is there room for two on ur ganking spree? EU or NA? horde or alliance? if ur ally US we can go ruin some peoples days, and since addicted nerds and women are the only ones doing dailys these days their likely to ragequit and uninstall instead of just logging off lol.

give me ur btag i hate everyone in this game as much as you and camping people for hours is the ultimate euphoria, there is nothing sweeter than seeing someones day ruined when they whisper you in all caps and u get them a ban for bad language XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>29621537
The UI takes a while to get into if you have never played an MMO, that's normal. The grind is boring if you have no one to play with or if you don't get into the story (some people like grinding, seems like that's not your case though).
The classic battlegrounds are:
Arathi basin: The goal is to control points in the map, for each of them you gain resources over time, the team that gets to 1600 resources wins.
Warsong Gulch: You basically get into the enemy's base to capture their flag and go back to your own base to retrieve it and gain one point, the first team with 3 points wins.

The guilds don't have much, join them if you want to get groups more easily, but that will probably not happen until higher levels. It's just a social group, it has it's own chat (type /g in the chat to talk in guild chat). According to the wiki there's also guild perks but i don't know much about them, you can get some XP boosts and move faster if you are in a high level guild (the level of the guild, not of the characters, again, no idea how this works).

I'm a huge nerdo that plays in private servers, i can join you if you want. Any other questions?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.