[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nighty-nite, wagecuck. Be sure to get plenty of rest for your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1461713749380.jpg (105 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1461713749380.jpg
105 KB, 409x409
Nighty-nite, wagecuck. Be sure to get plenty of rest for your big day of slavery tomorrow. Just remember that you only have two more days until your next to days of freedom.
>>
>>29621182
Self-employed, I'm sleeping till noon. And I'm better than you.
>>
>>29621182
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NEET REEEE REEE
>>
you blimey toad i wagecuck fo me dog we live in the poor part of bristol but we stay strong and held up high wit our daily tea and crisps, thats why i say i swear on me dog iauw reck ya up bloody down reckity reck reckya, much lobe fr the UK we free muhfugga
>>
>>29621182

>To

Kek, have you forgotten how to spell?
>>
>>29621246
First post best post.
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
>>
I start work at 7am and usually stay until 5pm, ironically enough my job is building robots. It's actually a good job for a robot in my opinion. There's not much social interaction, you can just focus on your assembly. It's pretty neat desu. It's a lot of hours but I dont have much of of a life anyway so might as well make some money.
>>
>>29621441
I think I might work at your workplace, anon...
>>
>>29621450
brooks?
>>
File: 1455743525082.jpg (400 KB, 1438x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455743525082.jpg
400 KB, 1438x1080
>>29621182
Jokes on you, fucktard NEET frogposter
I don't do jack shit at my job. I just get paid to sit at a computer for 8hrs a day with literally zero oversight and zero responsiblities because no one knows what the fuck I'm supposed to do and I always pretend to look busy when someone walks by my desk by using a CSS style that makes reddit look like I'm reading emails in my inbox.
I've spent the past 6 months developing whatever web/ computer related skills I want all on the company's dime.
I now have a Google Analytics IQ Certification, experience using SQL, a beginning knowledge of Javascript, HTML, and CSS, and I've gone through the entire Khan Academy course catalog for statistics. I get to pick and choose projects that sounds good to me, all the while staring at the cutie's tits across the room from me because she wears bras that are too big for her b cups and whenever she bends over in a low cut shirt I can see everything.

And guess what... in the last 3 months I've gotten two promotions, a raise, and I'm being taken out to a special lunch with my boss tomorrow to receive my hefty mid-year bonus.
Not to mention that when I come home from a looong day at the office I get my dick sucked by a cute nerdy belly gf who then reads to me until I fall asleep (she's currently reading me a couple books on arthurian legend) or we play video games together.

My life is fucking great you sorry sack of shit. So yeah, nighty-nite, bitch, and good fucking luck ever achieving even one tenth of the satisfaction and success I have in my life.
>>
Holy fuck, is this what being NEET does to you?

Just because you don't have a job doesn't mean you should trash the years on /r9k/
>>
>>29621473
Where are you working I want that job
>>
File: 1466652071905.png (341 KB, 267x570) Image search: [Google]
1466652071905.png
341 KB, 267x570
>>2962147
>I don't do jack shit at my job. I just get paid to sit at a computer for 8hrs a day with literally zero oversight and zero responsiblities because no one knows what the fuck I'm supposed to do and I always pretend to look busy when someone walks by my desk by using a CSS style that makes reddit look like I'm reading emails in my inbox.
No fucken way
This gag is literally out of a Dilbert comic
>>
>>29621473
>belly gf
fucking lmao
>>
>>29621553
Some local digital marketing startup. The boss prides himself on recognizing true talent, which is why he lets me do whatever the fuck I please. He's a dipshit who has convinced himself for some reason that I'm a genius, probably because I know how to use google and microsoft excel in a competent fashion.
>>
>>29621182
I work third shift. Get shit on.
>>
>>29621615
Damn I should drop Business School and start programming and get comfy for the rest of my life
>>
>>29621182
What magical world do you come from where weekends mean days off?
>>
>>29621182
I'm raging so hard now I'll never be able to get to sleep, I'll be late to work and my boss will yell at me as visions of comfy smug frogs laughing at me dance through my head
>>
File: 6636500.jpg (88 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6636500.jpg
88 KB, 400x400
>>29621587
LOL please link the comic I'm interested to see how close it it so my life
>>29621608
:^)
>>29621669
>going to business school
Top kek my friendo
>>
>>29621182
Jokes on you. Monday is 4th of July, so I get 3 days of freedom.

U jelly? U mad?
>>
>>29621747
Not him but that's like 95% of all Dilbert comics, before it jumped the shark
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.