[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never fuck your oneitis in this position, eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1467061327731.webm (2 MB, 1066x588) Image search: [Google]
1467061327731.webm
2 MB, 1066x588
>you'll never fuck your oneitis in this position, eyes locked

Kill me
>>
>women do literally nothing during sex but make stupid fucking faces and constant fake moaning
>>
>>29621094
That's the best part. The man is in control.
>>
>>29621073
You know what? I'm fucking tired of this shit over and over again. WHO THE FUCK CARES? LITERALLY THEY'RE JUST WOMEN. I'm fucking tired of people telling me " muh uh My onestie is so pretty hurr durr she's a bitch ". I'm a 21 yrs old kissless virgin but the truth is that i couldn't give less fucks about it. I have bigger problems than a fucking annoying piece of meat. Is your life that easy and simple? Do you really just care about a fucking piece of meat? I have this friend which keeps bothering me with this fucking girl. You know what? I don' really think that the problem is her. He's a self obsessed faggot, he's fucking creepy.

p.s. sorry but i'm drunk as fuck
>>
I FUCKING HATE YOU. NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT SHE DOES ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING 2016 BAUDELAIRE. YOU WILL NEVER FUCK HER AND I'M FUCKING HAPPY YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>29621094
it's a nice metaphor for relationships in general
>>
>>29621117
Doing all the work =/= Being in control
>>
>>29621191
looks like you're ready for wizchan.
congrats
>>
I'LL FUCKING BREAK YOU TELEPHONE YOU FUCKING IDIOT STOP HARRASSING HER YOU FUCKING JEW PIECE OF SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE A TALL VERSION OF THAT JEW ACTOR WITH GLASSES THAT FUCKED AN ASIAN CHICK I REALLY CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME. FUCK I'M FUCKING ARRABBIATO PORCODDIO VOGLIO PICCHIARMI CON QUALCUNO VOGLIO SPACCARTI LA FACCIA PORCOOOOOODIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29621117
Fuck off cunt. Whore slut.
>>
I FUCKING HATE THIS BOARD WHY THREADS ARE ALWAYS THIS SHORT I WANT TO FICHT I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL I HAVE A LOT OF ANGER I'M GOING POSTAL FUCK I WANT TO BEAT SOMEONE FUUUUUUUUUCK WHY I'M SO WEAK I WOULD BEAT EVERYONE UP I WOULD BE THE WORST FUCKING CRIMINAL IF I HAD THE STROGNESS TO BEAT PEOPLE UP
>>
I'M THE FUCKING KING OF THIS THREAD I'M THE ONLY ONE. THE LAST MAN HERE I'M THE STRONGEST I WILL FUCKING SLAY YOU FUCKING JEW I'M ALSO GETTING TIRED OF THE CAPCHA
>>
>>29621073
Gahhh I hate being a tallfag. Almost easier to fuck a girls tits than her pussy when we're standing

Please just kill me
>>
>>29621117
>I spend all day working, cooking for her and cleaning the house while she watches tv and hangs with her boyfriends, man it's so great to be in control :)
>>
>>29621094
you cant see it, but women can contract/squeeze their pelvic floor muscles and effectively milk you.
>>
File: zz.jpg (389 KB, 847x567) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
389 KB, 847x567
>>29621375
Non fai ride
>>
>>29621554
You just described my exact living situation with my gf. She plays online with like 5 guy friends and goes out to lunch with some of them sometimes.

She's probably cheated on me since she admitted to cheating to her last ex but she said it was because she wasn't getting the attention she wanted. This time she says she's happy with me. She moved into my place 3months ago. At least she works full time in retail.
>>
>>29621634

Why are you with a woman that disrespects you like that, and I'm asking this as a woman. What is wrong with all of you.
>>
>>29621375
I think you meant Woody Allen
>>
>>29621732
I'm too attracted to her and she's very loving and caring, she swore she'd never cheat again and felt bad for it. She told me this back when we were just friends.

She also hung out with me as a friend, and eventually she left her bf for me because that was more or less a placeholder bf so she wouldn't be alone.

But I'm too afraid to investigate what she does on her own when I'm not around sometimes. I love her too much to deal with that kind of heartache, she's literally one of a kind and a 11/10 to me
>>
>>29621568
hot tbhq senpai
>>
>>29622105
google kegel exercises.
if a woman has good control of them or good strength they can literally squeeze your dick so hard you can't pull out, or squeeze them so tightly you can't penetrate.
now imagine this in rhythm to your thrusting.
the squeezing as you withdraw milks the blood/etc. down towards the head of your penis, then relaxes to allow you to re-enter.
repeat.

i've seen it said to feel like the woman is sucking your dick into their vagina.
>>
File: standing-sex-position.jpg (13 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
standing-sex-position.jpg
13 KB, 360x360
>>29621073
I used this position a few times with a girlfriend(?) I had not so long ago. Not sure if she liked, she said she did.

Anyway, I usually could only fuck and lift her for 2-3 minutes before getting tired/Cumming, So I used it after a few minutes of normal fucking.
>>
>>29622228

I can do this, but it's quite difficult to achieve in the rhythmic motion you describe. It's akin to consistently wiggling your nose or ears; after a while the muscle just stops listening to you.
What's really unpleasant (for the male), is that when they withdraw the vagina automatically clamps down beyond your control, I assume to hold in any semen, and this is supposed to be extremely uncomfortable for a guy enduring the sensitive refractory period.
>>
My ex could do this >>29622228 she had insane kegel strength and control, apparently she'd been working them out since she was young without really thinking much about it or realizing what she was doing. By the time we were together she had +10 years working out experience.

And yeah, I can back >>29622506 up, it's a bad feel. Not sure if it was intentional, though you make it sound like it wasn't.
>>
>>29622506
>What's really unpleasant (for the male), is that when they withdraw the vagina automatically clamps down beyond your control, I assume to hold in any semen, and this is supposed to be extremely uncomfortable for a guy enduring the sensitive refractory period.

that's when you just lay together cuddling with his dick in you until you both soften up. duh.
>>
>>29622625

It's not in the slightest. You really can't control it at all on our end, it's like an automatic physiological function that occurs when something withdraws from the muscle of the vagina.
>>
>>29622654
Well good to know I guess, but knowing doesn't make it feel any better.
>>
File: PIZZA.jpg (112 KB, 589x594) Image search: [Google]
PIZZA.jpg
112 KB, 589x594
>>29622257
>not knowing thats a womans favorite sex position
>not knowing a womans favorite position is when you show your strength since most guys are DYEL and FAT
FAMILY STEP IT UP.

Protip: hit the gym so you can actually pound her
>>
>>29622648
>leaving your dick inside the vagina
enjoy your babies
>>
>>29622257
>did this all the time with Ex
>current GF is significantly taller and a little thicker so I dont think I could pull it off.
She weighs the same as me. I need to climb and lift more to work up to it.
>>
>>29623634
>not dating a girl with an IUD
>>
>>29623634
birth control nigger
>>
>>29623762
>>29623743
>100% success rate
>>
>>29624125
plan b
abortions
being with someone you wouldn't mind having kids with
>>
>>29621073

You are now aware that there is a cut between these shots.
>>
>>29621073

Just to be shure. Whats the difference of an oinetis and a waifu?

And no, im no normalfag. Im actually a 29 yr old robot who never scored. Im just not a weeabo.

The fuck are those? Sushi condiments or something?
>>
>>29624550
Oneitis is a longing attachment to an actual person that you know. Waifu is obsessing over cartoon shit.
>>
File: cuck.png (506 KB, 460x706) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
506 KB, 460x706
>>29621117
oh right, so nice isnt it?
>>
>>29625402
>person that you know.
I know what youre implying but betas with oneitis dont know that girl for shit.
>>
>>29625616
Fair enough but it's an actual person that they've at least met. Or maybe not even that. It's a person who's in their life somehow.
>>
>>29621073
what if she falls
that's actually kind of scary
>>
File: sleepingwojak.png (11 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
sleepingwojak.png
11 KB, 424x426
>Come on r9k
>Reminded I'm a sexually frustrated virgin

WHY THE FUCK DO I EAT, DRINK, AND SLEEP WHEN MY ONLY REWARD IS MORE LIVING.
>>
File: 1439354280040.jpg (68 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1439354280040.jpg
68 KB, 900x675
>>29621493
>I'm also getting tired of the capcha
>>
>>29626389
Because the penalty is pain
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.