[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you settle for a girl that has been used as another man's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1466985477397.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1466985477397.gif
2 MB, 400x300
How can you settle for a girl that has been used as another man's cumrag? How can you kiss the same mouth that served as Chad's personal sextoy?
>>
Because I'm a cuck
-everyone who replies to this thread
>>
>>29621043
By not being a pathetic, insecure autist.
By being normal, like the vast majority of the world.
>>
>>29621043
So that way she can be my cumrag.
Kisses ain't mean shit unless you gay or you happen to have a cunt between your legs.
Faggot.
>>
>>29621043
Unless she was an actual whore or actively cheating on you then there's not too much of a problem. Say you slept with 10 more girls than she has guys. Would that affect how you see her? If so you're just as shallow as all the Chads and Staceys that are mocked endlessly.
>>
>>29621043
unlike robots, women wash and brush their teeth and shit
>>
>>29621500
actually robots are worse than chad and stacey, at least those 2 are honest with themselves. Most robots complain about degeneracy while deep down wishing themselves to partake in said degeneracy and would do so without thinking twice.
>>
>>29621625
>Most robots complain about degeneracy while deep down wishing themselves to partake in said degeneracy and would do so without thinking twice.
truest fucking truth in this fucking board right now
>>
>>29621500
>actively cheating
didn't mean actively since if someone ever cheats on you then you drop them then and there
>>
>>29621043
Pussy is pussy. Quit trying to find your pure/virgin oneitis because she doesn't exist.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.