[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK can white """"""women""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466995360903.jpg (657 KB, 1357x1816) Image search: [Google]
1466995360903.jpg
657 KB, 1357x1816
How the FUCK can white """"""women"""""" be expected to compete with THIS?
>>
Becomes less impressive when you realise they're 5'2'' chinks
>>
>>29620865
A 6/10 white gurl outclasses a 9/10 shitskin/chink/etc. if you disagree you are either a race traitor or not white.
>>
>>29620909
That's even better

They need to remove this robot
>>
most asian women are ugly af
>>
>>29620937
>race traitor

Who
honestly
gives
a
fuck

As if anyone on this fucking board is going to have kids

You think someone as miserable as myself is going to pass on a girl I get along with and find attractive just because she's asian?
>>
>asian girls with boobs like that
>no eyes
nice try
>>
>no waist/hips
>droopy boobs
>arms and legs always skinny af
>weird half-round eyes
>flat faces
Most asian women aren't very attractive to me.
>>
>>29621107
>>arms and legs always skinny af

this

asian girls have some aversion towards anything that requires physical effort

they think staying healthy is equatable to being skinny

rustles my jimboes
>>
>>29620937
>shitskin
>race traitor

Back to /pol/ and don't come back please
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (39 KB, 838x401) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
39 KB, 838x401
>>29620865
>How the FUCK can white """"""women"""""" be expected to compete with THIS?

pretty simple. like this.
>>
aI dont care what can or not compete with other think I only want someone to love me back.
>>
File: git gud fella.jpg (313 KB, 734x720) Image search: [Google]
git gud fella.jpg
313 KB, 734x720
>>29620937
>A 6/10 white gurl outclasses a 9/10 shitskin/chink/etc.
So you're saying that your GF wouldn't look like a bridge troll if you weren't a /pol/tard?
>>
>>29620865
Exactly the same way as black women, Indian women, polynesian women, hispanic women etc.

Just be in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>29620937
dude non-whites put white women on a pedestal WAY more than white women do, in fact they're notorious for rejecting attractive members of their own race in favor of 5-6/10 white bitches

as a white man there are plenty of races that are much better options than white women. asian women, middle eastern women, mediterranean women (if you don't consider them white), latina women. they easily measure up in looks, and the most attractive part is their demeanor. having a woman who actually dresses feminine and doesn't act like a cunty sarcastic know it all is much more important than "muh race loyalty", not to mention how notoriously promiscuous and disloyal white women are.

tl;dr you're either a shitskin yourself or a stormfag LARPer, either way stop putting white women on a pedestal cause they're like mid tier on the spectrum of women
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.