[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza Girls look at y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1466967665456.jpg (17 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1466967665456.jpg
17 KB, 396x385
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 480x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 480x461
>>29620770
>still falling for the womeme

wew

if you're going to get fit, might as well get /fit/.
>>
I stopped caring about getting fit. That's for normies. I just eat pizza and play video games instead.

>tfw gf
>>
>>29620770
>Going to gym to get girls.

This is the shittiest rational to work out at the gym. Even more so then the muscle heads and chads who do it to get buffed. You should work out becuase it's good for YOU and when your done you feel better.
Seriously it's not something that should ever be a chore to impress someone. Fine a good routine, i.e use the the p90x workout sheets and stick with it consistantly. You shouldn't be spending more then 1hr max working out.
>>
I hate that this is true

fell for the /fit/ meme once
girl said I have the napoleon complex

he wasn't even short
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.