[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy telescope - get bored after a month >buy a gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
>buy telescope - get bored after a month
>buy a gaming PC - play once in a week
>buy a warhammer set - dont even bother to find other people to play with

life is so fucking boring for me, sometimes I go to sleep early just hoping that I will dream about something interesting, hoping that something unusual will happen in my dreams
I wish I could be young again, I'm 25 and I miss times when I was 16, back then I thought life would be better
but 95% of our lives are just a pointless struggle (school, job, pointless fights with other people) only 5% of our lives are worth living
damn
>>
>>29620568
its supposed to be
>95% of our lifetime
sorry, I'm not a native speaker
>>
>>29620568
Try lucid dreaming
>>
>>29620568
Do some drugs dude

Maybe get some anti depressants or go crazy with some psychedelics
>>
File: 1461489350185_0.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461489350185_0.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Telescope - try looking for resources on how to get more out of the experience (e. g. best viewing times/spots, what to view etc. Try getting into a related subhobby like astrophotography (polish your skills at photoediting make a blog with your pictures, keep it up to date etc. )

Gaming PC - Try to look for more niche games that would interest you or focusing on stuff like speedruns, specific playthroughs etc. . Try your hand in something else that you can do with your pc (e. g. programming, 3D modeling, audio/video editing)

Warhammer set - Get good at painting, try your hand at photographing your models, upload to Internet for feedback/praise.

Some tips, on stuff that you can try, that came to mind. Sorry if it's super obvious.
>>
>>29620776
thanks
i think i may have depression
ive been like this for years now
>>
>>29620568
Try saving lots of money so you can afford more expensive stuff. Maybe gamble on some stuff that will either be completely worthless or make you a millionaire- high risk investments, crypto, etc.
Then, if nothing happens you haven't wasted so much money because nothing would have entertained you otherwise. But if you do succeed, you can live a life more fine than that of a neet, without working another day.
>>
>>29620819
Consider seeking professional help. Preferably a therapist rather than just popping pills. It might sound dumb/scary but it's worth a shot.

Godspeed senpai. We belive in you.
>>
>>29620605
This, or do what I'm doing, I'm creating a wonderland and tulpa in my head

I've already got a comfy house on a mountain, I hope tulpas are real and people aren't lying about them though
>>
File: 1455675298898.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1455675298898.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>get bored after a month
>play once in a week

Kek op try getting bored of everything within MINUTES of starting something. I've got 0 interest in anything and I do absolutely nothing but stalk people on this Southern Ghana mud wresting form. Life is literally hell

You're right about one thing though, most of our lives are nothing but a pointless struggle to survive and make money so we can acquire materialistic goods
>>
>>29620928
I've done something similar in that I have really really elaborate fantasies in my head. I've had to write them all down to keep track, but it's preferable to get lost in them than to be thinking about real life.

I'm losing touch with real things but it's all good
>>
File: pLLfEHP.jpg (180 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
pLLfEHP.jpg
180 KB, 400x534
>>29620568
>he was right all along
>>
>>29621074
he was
damn
>>
to me the 5% makes the rest of it worth it

just think of all the things you're capable of doing but don't because you fear the consequences. Move somewhere else. Make all new friends. Go do something reckless. Get obsessed with something.

Why should you worry about preserving your current state of living if you find it so unfulfilling? If you end up broke or homeless or in prison at least you'll have accomplished something as a result.

In my high school there used to be one of those motivational posters which read "the best feeling in the world is winning. the second best is losing. the worst feeling in the world is not having played at all." You need to stop trying to find things to kill time and instead focus on actually doing something.
>>
>>29621074
Is there a word for something that you absolutely despise but yet must acknowledge cause it's true.

that's what I feel about Schopenhauer, He's like that asshole that say's some pretty harsh stiff but it's all true so you can't disagree with him.
>>
File: 20160320_210039_HDR-2.jpg (987 KB, 3426x1866) Image search: [Google]
20160320_210039_HDR-2.jpg
987 KB, 3426x1866
>>29620568
>buy a warhammer set
post your minis OP
They've got to be better than mine, pic related
>>
>>29621494
acquiescence
>>
Maybe you just need to find someone to share a hobby with?
I heard that's really fun but I never tried it myself.

>>29621552
>Dark Angels

great taste man.
>>
File: Telescope.png (2 MB, 780x3385) Image search: [Google]
Telescope.png
2 MB, 780x3385
>>29620568
>Buy telescope
>Get spooped
>>
File: Group Photo.jpg (638 KB, 3252x1964) Image search: [Google]
Group Photo.jpg
638 KB, 3252x1964
>>29621601
thanks bro but I've kind of ditched them in favor of painting more customized minis for my D&D group, pic related
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.