[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have an autisitic mistakes thread? Pic related, before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (114 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 640x1136
Can we have an autisitic mistakes thread? Pic related, before you fuckers call me a normie, I'm going to buy them as a "just in case" thing.
>>
>>29620559
>being nervous about buying condoms
This guy is going to have sex! What a fucking retard
>>
If you aren't ready to buy condoms you aren't ready for sex
>>
>>29620559
Just go get some damn condoms. Nobody's judging you unless they think "he's getting laid tonight."
>>
>>29620559
Holy fuck if it's that awkward just go through self checkout or buy them from a gas station at like 1 am
>>
>>29620559

Buy them from CVS or something. The cashier is probably on drugs and won't remember you anyway. But be prepared for the soul-crushing shame of throwing them away when they expire in 3 years.
>>
>>29622245

How well does that work, anyway? Does it feel better than your hand? Does it feel better when you soak the sponge in warm water?
>>
File: 1453265409842.jpg (58 KB, 709x430) Image search: [Google]
1453265409842.jpg
58 KB, 709x430
:(
oregano commentes
>>
>>29621676
I remember one time when I was working night shift at a servo some chick came in and loitered around for like, 10 minutes before finally bringing some condoms up to the counter. She didn't even make eye contact as she handed me the money. As she walked out the door I said "HAVE FUUUUUNNNNNN!" and she literally ran to her car. Best laugh I ever had working there.
>>
i think you guys have it all wrong, the mistake wasn't asking about condoms,

it was asking him to hang out right after asking about getting condoms.
>>
File: 1466369511341.jpg (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466369511341.jpg
10 KB, 500x500
>>29622393
Jesus christ you couldn't have typed a message more nice and non-creepy than that, what a whore. It's not like you even asked for a 2nd date, and even then that response would still be extremely whorey
>>
>>29622393
What a fucking bitch. Is there a story? What happened on the date?
>>
>>29622393
Story please

oregano is an herb
>>
File: psycho1.jpg (199 KB, 401x1038) Image search: [Google]
psycho1.jpg
199 KB, 401x1038
hot off the presses

he's a schitzo who got kicked out of his last place cause he didnt want to take his medicine(and still doesnt take any) some kinda medical type group home
im just a high functioning autist.(was labeled as aspergers for over 10 years but got changed a few years back)

doesnt understand the treating his specially filtered water he gave me like wine(he is against tap water so his gift water is something i can offer him if he gets thirsty when he visits)
he was over the other day and was saying very contradictory things on a subject and i was just trying to get him to be more clear(and hoping he would understand but he didnt)

and that epigenetics he thinks is cure all to EVERYTHING, thinks it can cure genetics after your born(i have thin skin, you cant "cure" that)
he doesnt like real doctors and only believes homeopathic medicine can cure everything(including cancer) yet he doesnt "cure" himself

im amazed he finally figured out i am a pessimistic after these 8-10 months he's known me.
i rarely talk since i have nothing to talk aboot yet he still comes over to talk his little head off and constantly tries to get me interested in everything he likes not understanding thats not how being"friends" with someone works, you can always suggest something but you should never expect a person to try it or even like it if they do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.