[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best solution to the NEET problem? I personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: neet.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
What's the best solution to the NEET problem? I personally think they should either be killed as they are too useless to contribute to society or make them useful by subjecting them to concentration camp style work programs to force them to get out of their lazy fucking ass and do something with their lives.
>>
>>29620397
Get them hooked up with government or ad jobs to shill and manipulate ideas or products to sell to normans and pay them for that.
They'll be getting paid to help out others by making memes and shitposting so it won't sound as much as wageslaving.
Sounds better than your edgy ass plan OP.
>>
>Contributing to society meme
>Implying NEETs are a problem

shit plan OP
>>
There are plenty of immigrants to do the work I would have done. Personally, I don't see the motivation to have a job at all these days.
>>
>>29620397
I'm a neet in a sense since I just day trade for money, am I useless?
>>
>>29620397
Only half of us need to work, the women used to be the half that didn't. We're only 30 percent unemployed roughly, last time ichecked. There is no neet problem, unless you access the fact that we are should be brought back, and fuck the shit and such that replaced it. You used to get checks just for alcoholism, but then Clinton fucked it. And with automation and outsourcing there will only be less jobs. In fact, the goal of technology is zero employment ultimately.

to;dr: the neets aren't making any problems they need checks and it's not by choice.
>>
>>29622564
*Address not access .welfare should be brought back. Stuff like ebt replaced it.
>>
NEETs are getting worse worldwide because of automation and other job-killing activities. Even in first-world countries, wages are falling and people are having a harder and harder time making ends meet.

I don't know of any good solutions, but if I were able to put even 10% of them into work, I'd probably be Time magazine's man of the year, win the Nobel Prize in Economics, etc.

It's incredibly serious.
>>
>>29623086
There's stuff but thats not really the point. A NEET needs to stick with something and not be into distractions even at home, and if they can do that they aren't NEET then.
The future according to a google book a few years ago is that we're all going to be on universal basic income because only a small elite will be necessary for jobs and the rest will be robots or service industry people.
I think the truth is that these programs will grow and with them mental illness and hospital welfare programs in the first world, with the support of a heavy illegal migrant population who will support it all with taxes.
Its basically happening right now but not to such a serious level, but democrats are pushing it. Go on SSDI, quit your job, let the government provide.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.