[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /skeleton/ here? >Hungry >Fry myself some eggs >Lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: preuzmi.png (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
preuzmi.png
8 KB, 193x261
Who /skeleton/ here?
>Hungry
>Fry myself some eggs
>Lose appetite while doing it
>Now staring at a full plate with no desire to eat
>>
File: 1441441545574.gif (775 KB, 700x764) Image search: [Google]
1441441545574.gif
775 KB, 700x764
>>29620362
I'm skeleton 6'1 63kg but not an anorexic idiot like you, fucking eat some food or you'll die
>>
>>29620362
can someone teach me how to enjoy food.
Lanker here
>>
File: draugr.jpg (39 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
draugr.jpg
39 KB, 640x640
I've recently started wondering what it's like to be a skeleton. 6'3 300 pounds here.

Pic related, my skeletonmode inspo.
>>
>>29620661
It's fucking horrible, not as apparent at a first glance from other perspectives. Still un-dateable. Constantly exhausted for no reason other than possible lack of food. Don't get any enjoyment from food unless it's like 400 quid steak. Cooking is a waste. Almost impossible to gain weight or muscles. Undateable on most levels.

Not as face value bad as obese mode but almost the same side effects.
>>
Sounds like you're just bored/wasteful to me.
>>
>>29620738
desu Anon I'd rather be Skeleton mode because it would be easier to get /fit/ from being skinny than being fat. That said it probably feels just as shit
>>
>>29620968
what the fuck i said desu not desu

let's chek this ouit

desu
senpai
desu
senpai
>>
>>29620642
Do a lot of exercise, it makes you hungry.
>>
>>29620995
the first desu and senpai were desu and senpai

I'm onto you hiroyuki
>>
Know that feel. Throw it in the fridge for later, I guess. Forcing yourself to eat is a bad idea.
>>
>>29621011
FUCKING
tee bee aitch and efff ayyy emm not desu and senpai

jesus
>>
>>29620362
Iktf more than I care to admit
>hungry
>go out to get some panda express
>get home, no longer hungry
>eat 3 pieces of chicken, give the rest to my brother
>>
>>29620579
fuck you you genetically privileged faggot
If I want to lose ten pounds and be as light as you I HAVE TO STARVE MYSELF
i'm not even as tall as you either what the fuck
I hope i do fucking die
>>
File: pls god no.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
pls god no.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29620579
This is me
God why this picture is flattering and I've lost weight since then
>>
>>29621092
no becuase then you're just gonna binge

just eat 1000 calories a day and you will get there, you can even snack on low calorie things like seaweed
>>
>>29621113
no I'm not you absolute cunt
I starved 90 lbs off, I'm not susceptible to that shit
>>
>>29621031
desu senpai
Just trying the filters tbqh
>>
>>29621092
I'm the opposite of genetically privileged. Being this skinny with a weak frame and narrow bones/shoulders makes you automatically inferior to everyone you meet. I'm constantly looked down upon and told I look like i'm from Auschwitz. Its extremely hard to gain weight
>>
>>29621169
I'M VERY SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO SKINNY SISSY BOIS
>>
>>29621181
but it doesn't matter because you're probably a gay man, and I'm not gay
>>
>>29620968

>easier to get fit as skelly

ye if you only want abs maybe

I'm trying to leave humanity behind and starting off smaller is definitely not an advantage
>>
I'm 181 cm and less than 60 kg. But I would eat if I could afford food.
>>
>>29621144
so you dont eat anything all day? I wish I could starve myself I am too weak willed
>>
>>29621289
I don't know how this is possible, I literally survive on one decent meal a day and then a ton of oats, toast and snacks and i'm the guy pictured
>>
>6'0 / 183cm
>116,84 lb / 53kg
It's not like i don't want to eat, i just don't feel hungry.
>>
>>29620362
skellington boys are qt. don't feel bad OP
>>
>>29621559
thats easy enough to say if you're someone who likes skellies but its the anxiety from worrying about it that kills
>>
>>29621353
only when I'm serious about weight loss. I'll eat something every other day.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.