[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone not fucking retarded explain one simple concept that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 49954.jpg (73 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
49954.jpg
73 KB, 620x413
Can someone not fucking retarded explain one simple concept that normalfags don't seem to understand?

>Chad posts pics of his great looks and shows his great body off in that new swimsuit with his other Chad great looking friends
>Stacey posts pic showing her great boobs and big ass and attractive face in her bikini with her 10/10 face
>hundreds of likes and compliments

>a robot posts a pic of something legitimately earned through hard work such as a Lamborghini or Ferrari or yacht
>"OMG UR SUCH A FUCKIN ASSHOLE SHOWOFF DUDE!! GO FUCK URSELF!!!"

Explain this retarded concept to me. Just because normie fucks are too much of a failure to succeed in life means they have to talk shit to those more successful? Poor fucking normies can't handle being put in their place.
>>
>>29620345
I have literally never seen what you talk about
Stop the strawmans or use examples, faggotron
>>
>>29620345
post example of norms raging over that because I didn't know that was a thing
>>
>>29620382
Are you literally retarded? You don't see people called Showofffs online for posting pics of expensive shit

You should kill yourself for being this new to the internet
>>
OP why you tryna start shit over things that don't exist?
>>
File: ancient pep.jpg (177 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
ancient pep.jpg
177 KB, 500x703
>OP tilting at windmills like an autistic Don Quixote

Bravo
>>
>>29620421
are you guys high? Lol you dont see the countless of youtubers who post their expensive shit and are labeled assholes?

Lord aleem, rich kids of instagram, etc
>>
>>29620474
All of them are normies. What are you smoking?
>>
>>29620396
>>29620474
yeah, and are any of them robots?
>>
>>29620474
That happens because they're despicable daddy's children, a person posting a video or pic of something "legitimately earned through hard work" only gets grats

The normie boogeyman gas gotten you good
>>
>>29620382
>>29620389
>>29620421
>>29620452
>>29620500
>>29620541
>>29620544
OP BTFO IN EVERY POST THAT ISN'T HIS
GET FUCKED
>>
>>29620345
>successful
>robot

Pick one.
>>
>>29620474
>youtubers who post their expensive shit and are labeled assholes

Yeah, all are normies who are no different than attention seeking Chads and staceys

Secondly, many people who drive expensive cars and own expensive shit can't even afford it. They have that shit on lease, get loans, support from parents etc, and can't even pay off debnts

Third, I don't even why you're making a big deal. I never knew this was a problem. Basic social media
>>
>>29620345
It's a popularity contest is all, just like in school. If you're popular then all your friends have you no matter what. They'll like/comment everything you post and help you succeed anyway they can.

We see this in school (did you REALLY think you had a shot at prom king anon?), facebook (pshhh you got your dream job that you worked your ass off for? whatever loser) I've even seen entire social media websites that function this way (where contests are typically always won by either A-most popular user or B-user that posts their boobs).
>>
>>29620345

It doesn't matter what you do if you are ugly. People will have negative things to say about you.

It's not a difficult concept.
>>
>>29620541
>>29620544
ok wow stupid faggot my point is still the same, are you that adhd you focus on the name kys
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.