[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It says here you're 26 years old, but has never had a job.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1467233226252.jpg (8 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
1467233226252.jpg
8 KB, 292x219
It says here you're 26 years old, but has never had a job. Can you explain why?
>>
I'm CIA for you
>>
>>29620312
because fuck the police
>>
The flight plan that I had filed with the agency crashed.
>>
File: 067.png (45 KB, 275x338) Image search: [Google]
067.png
45 KB, 275x338
I'm actually 27 and have had many jobs. My current one, CVS, I have been a manager for roughly 7 years gaining invaluable insights as to the importance of customer service and in-stock. If chosen, under my management, I will create leaders who will go on to be managers of their own CVS, through dedicated cross training and encouragement, just as I was taught.

When do I start?
>>
>>29620312
I was biding my time, now I'm fresh and full of energy, ready to leap into this position, sir.
>>
File: fedorapillow.png (319 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
fedorapillow.png
319 KB, 875x875
>>29620312
I read too many wagecuck threads on r9k sir, they convinced me to stay a NEET. What's a wagecuck? What's r9k? Well allow me to explain, you see
>>
>>29620312
I wasn't allowed to bring friends.
>>
That says I'm 46, son, not 26.

It says I have 26 years of experience.
>>
>>29620312
>Can you explain why?

OF COURSHE

Dr. Pahvehl refffused our offffer in fffavor of yhoursss, we had to hhfind hout hwhat hhe tohld hyou.
>>
>>29620312

If I pull this interview off, will I die?
>>
I crashed a plane with no survivors. Havent had the nerve to apply for jobs since.
>>
>>29620625
NOZING, I SEID NOZING!
>>
File: for you.png (30 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
for you.png
30 KB, 245x250
>>29620312
it would be extremely degrading
>>
"I was busy focusing on maintaining a high GPA in high school in order to acquire a free ride through college and a masters program. I didn't work in college and during the masters program simply because I took up too ma-"

Oh fuck it this is r9k none of you fuckers would ever be able to use this excuse.
>>
>>29620312
Im trying to become the next Bernie Sanders
>>
I just dont care anymore and cant bring myself to care about anything any more.

I'm hoping to die in my sleep if I wish for it hard enough.
>>
File: 1461719516208.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1461719516208.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>29620312
GIVE ME THE JOB YOU GODDAMMED NIGER
*GRAB HIS TIE AND SMASHES HEAD INTO DESK*
GIVE
*SMASH*
ME
*SMASH*
THE FUCKKKIN JOB
*SMASHES HEAD IN DRAWER*
DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKIN NIGER
*SMASH*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29620312
Because I'm a big guy.
>>
>>29620312
I could never fit through their doors.
>>
File: 1feel4.png (236 KB, 386x399) Image search: [Google]
1feel4.png
236 KB, 386x399
>tfw I'm actually 26 with no job xp
>i'm getting killed by the competition of HS kids
What do I do lads?
>>
I'm head of shitposting on /r9k/ but I couldn't get a good reeeeeeeeference
>>
I just got my first Job today at 25. I literally walked into a Neighborhood Walmart near me lol sat at the kiosk and filled out the application form (apparently if you submit in-store the application pops up in that stores database and you have a better chance to be contacted. Right before I was about to submit it, the hiring manager taps my shoulder and tells me to go to the office upstairs when i was done. Literally hired me on the spot.

Just waiting for some criminal background check shit to clear and I go to 'orientation'. I'm going to work nights 9.50/hr doing 'setup'. I know it's a Mcjob, but it better than nothing. I was about to be kicked out for being lazy. I wanna get my CDL and drive for this krispy kreme near me, pay is a lot better.

Any of you who think you're too old/worthless to even get a simple job because of a lack of employment, you're wrong. I was wrong.
>>
I was self employed :^)
>>
>>29620312
>tfw you could spin a lie so believable that they'd hire you on the spot

if it was min wage manual labor of course
>>
seriously how the FUCK do you not have a job by the age 20? your parents must be so fucking ashamed and/or severely incompetent
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.