[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
college in nyc. summer session so girls are wearing whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1465887684083.png (61 KB, 350x368) Image search: [Google]
1465887684083.png
61 KB, 350x368
college in nyc. summer session so girls are wearing whatever to lecture. there's this one girl however.

>not a virgin, normal life, etc.
>wage cuck on the verge of suicide and drug addiction
>farthest thing from a normie, trust me.

>she glanced at me multiple times
>even a better looking dude tried talking to her
>she brushes him off and keeps throwing this, "talk to me" body language.
>literally impossible to concentrate at this point
>sits a few rows in front of me.
>she literally started walking towards my desk when she went to get her test from professor after grading.
>she visibly embarrassed.

>today only one row away from me.

this is the part that fucks with me. we've been glancing, but she's always been in regular leggings and t shirt, still looking hot af, but today, i think she dressed up a bit.

>shirt with entire back exposed
>lacy white bra
>she looks back
>stretches and puts her hair in a ponytail
>i'm dying, can't concentrate, want to cheat on gf so badly, but can't
>i'm gonna fail this fucking class
>i can't sit near her
>i really can't
>help me robots
>>
You're just a faggot normie piece of shit who doesn't even deserve a gf because you're thinking of cheating on her. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1464884296730.jpg (74 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1464884296730.jpg
74 KB, 454x453
>>29620310
this is true. I will follow your advice when I feel comfortable with doing so, thank you.
>>
>>29620212
>want to cheat on gf
>gf
nice try normie, get the fuck off this board, robots and cyborgs only
>>
>>29620212
Do it you faggot. Unless she's an agent working for you gf to see how you act. Are you gonna marry your gf?! Probably not so do it
>>
which college senpai
>>
>>29620398
>robots and cyborgs only
T... Thanks for including us...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.