[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
16personalities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1467197519879.jpg (156 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1467197519879.jpg
156 KB, 746x982
So I'm someone who is an ISTP or an INTP depending on how they're feeling. Am I fucked or can I become successful?
>>
I would say that obviously no personality type is inherently unsuccessful. But you personally may be fucked if you have to ask something like this
>>
>>29620214
I'm asking because many robots are able to tell how the different personality types will fit in with normies and I am requesting their insight on the subject.
>>
I've had at least four different scores (INTP, INTJ, ENTP and ENFJ) on the MBTI, so I wouldn't worry about varying on a single letter. Then again I'm not successful so maybe don't take my advice.
>>
>>29620353
I'm not bothered about varying, I've took the test multiple times when I've been feeling certain ways and I always get I(N/S)TP. The only thing that would vary what letter I get is how I handle information that is given to me, which would depend on my mood.
>>
>>29620432
Then why the fuck did you make a thread about it with a Wojak picture asking if you're "fucked" you lying sack of shit?
>>
You fell for the "muh personality types" meme. Its just one of those typical, shitty online quizzes that means absolutely nothing. The moment you start to categorise yourself with the result you got at some fucking online quiz, you done fucked up. People are who they are, people change constantly, nobody stays the same. You make the decision to become successful, its not in any way tied to a "personality type".
>>
>>29620184

>Am I fucked or can I become successful?

First step is not caring about fucking online personality tests.
>>
File: intp-t.jpg (80 KB, 1122x763) Image search: [Google]
intp-t.jpg
80 KB, 1122x763
>>29620184
how fucked am i? intp-t here
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.