[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many chads these days? I can't go anywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: matthew_noszka_nude_3-z[1].jpg (36 KB, 600x565) Image search: [Google]
matthew_noszka_nude_3-z[1].jpg
36 KB, 600x565
Why are there so many chads these days? I can't go anywhere in my town or at work where I don't see one that looks like this guy or very close. All 6'2, all have blue/green eyes, all extremely chad looking. And to make matters worse, there is a shortage of attractive young girls. Its like 10 chads for 1 "hot" girl out here, leaves me with nothing I can't compete.
>>
>>29620159
Since the sexual revolution in the 60's there has been a disparity of sexual selection between chads and betas, the 80-20 meme is real. So naturally now that females are only engaging in relations with chads, it stands to reason that they are also birthing chads.This is overall better for society, more chads is better
>>
>>29620433

This. I can't wait to die and be reborn in a Chad-Stacy world as a Chad or a Stacy. All degenerates, myself included, need to die off already so the superior genes can populate this world.
>>
>>29620433

we're literally getting cucked out of existence.
>>
>be me 6'2"
>strong jawline
>green eyes
>look /fit/ with clothes on
>take clothes off
>massive wife fat hips
>microdick
>hips almost wider than shoulders
>fat arse

tfw had girls approach me in the pub but would never take one home becausue im ashamed of my hips. i look like a fucking pear.
>>
>>29620433
I agree, getting rid of degenerate robot blood like ours is best for the human race.
>>
>>29620433
>>29620478
This is false. We need a balance of high and low value males and females to have a healthy society. An all-chad society will disintegrate, because chad is, by nature, a winner of the game. They can't all be winners. If we don't have some losers, things will decay as everyone tries to position themselves as a winner.
>>
>>29620514

True, for a game to work you need losers or else there would be no winner. Its a binary concept.
>>
Hey at least Chad worked for a large portion of his appearance. As a man you should be taking Chad as a role model if he's also a decent guy. Only women despise people who are better looking than them just for being better looking.

Be more annoyed at Stacey who has never had a hard day in her life just because she doesn't have a diet of cake n hot chocolate.
>>
>>29620593

Worked for what? Good genetics? Every guy trying to get laid hits the gym, most look like shit though.
>>
>>29620505
how do we get rid of these hips? I hate looking at myself in the mirror, birthing hips just fuck up my shit senpai.
>>
>>29620593
>Hey at least Chad worked for a large portion of his appearance
give me his genetics and I'll also do the same, there's no workout for your FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME.
>>
>>29620629

OPs example has a great body although I'd recommend maybe cooling it on the rows n work his arms a bit more for a while. If you think attaining something like OP is easy then you have no idea. Yes, he has great genetics but that's also several years of eating clean, good macros n lifting consistently.

His female counerpart will go to the gym, do 100 30kg squats and spend an hour stretching. Or just not eat. more than 800 kcal per day.
>>
>>29620514
There'll always be losers. It's called evolution.

Mutations, slight abnormalities, mental disorders, illnesses, disabilities, people being left behind because of debilitating injuring, STDs/AIDS/cancer, drugs, alcoholism...

There will always be people falling below the curve.
>>
>>29620159
You realise you don't just get a good body like that by default right?

I work out literally EVERY day of the week. Sometimes 2-3 times a day, and I'm still not at my goal yet.

This guy would have a pretty strict diet and fitness regime and you're deluded to think he's "just lucky".
>>
File: 1464309203577.jpg (20 KB, 192x293) Image search: [Google]
1464309203577.jpg
20 KB, 192x293
>>29620505
Anon are you me?

minus the micro dick, sorry about that
>>
>>29620690

If you don't think people store fat different and have better genetics and insertions you're stupid.
>>
>>29620674

height, okay I agree.

face n frame I disagree with. largely related to testosterone so he's maintained a healthy, active lifestyle through puberty n beyond.
>>
>>29620713
t. fatty.

No seriously. You are a lazy cunt. Genetics play very, very little role in your fat stores. It's as simple as calories in vs calories out. Always will be unless you're a genetic anomaly.

I'll give you "insertions" but even than most people don't deviate from what's considered normal or average.
>>
>>29620690
I'm in better shape than op but I don't work out or eat right.

I go rock climbing for 1.5/hours once per week and that's my only physical activity besides my construction job, I eat fastfood for lunch 5 days per week and usually once for dinner
>>
>>29620718
No, there is no workout for ugly or bone structure
>>
>>29620741

I'm 160lbs at 5'11, extremely lean swimmers type body. I still don't have abs or a V taper, yet I have visible collar bones. I simply don't have the aesthetic genes. I have an old mans body.
>>
>>29620773
There's nothing wrong with a swimmers body. You know living in the real world, and not listening to everything 4chan tells you can help you right?

Not every woman expects you to be a jacked up muscular beast. As long as you're even in shape you have more of a chance than a fatty.
>>
File: 1427108932418.png (241 KB, 625x443) Image search: [Google]
1427108932418.png
241 KB, 625x443
Don't you guys think there are fewer decent women than there used to be, whether in appearance or personality?

There were way less obese women, slutty women, SJW's, women who were really rude with bad attitudes, and so on a few decades ago. Every guy wants a girl who looks decent, is nice, and hasn't taken 100000 dicks, and now there aren't that many of these girls to go around. So men are all acting highly competitive to try to get a decent girl, and they're all trying to look and act like a turbo Chad. It's supply and demand, good women are in short supply so every guy has to "pay" more and look and act like a Chad to get one.
>>
>>29620761
>rock climbing
That is a form of working out, and a very good one too anon. You work your arms, your back, your forearms, grip strength, core strength, legs. It's an all body workout.
>>
>>29620800

I'm never going to look like that guy though. my hips are too wide.
>>
>>29620832
I have fat woman hips. Never stopped me from pulling chicks. I'm slowly working on that though. It's all about not giving up.

By saying "i'll never get there" is just admitting defeat before you've even tried.

I know you can do it. Don't listen to the garbage cynicism you see on this board. That's what keeps people down here. They just listen to all the negativity and the start to believe it.
>>
>>29620159

I worked with chad at walmart. all the nasty walmart skanks wanted his dick, but he had a gorgeous stacy of his own. Dude seriously had no flaws at all, even personality-wise. I wanted to hate him, but he was nice to me and it seemed genuine.
>>
>>29620682
so what? the guy in OP would look good as a skinny fat skelly too. HEIGHT FACE FRAME motherfuceker
>>
>>29620933
I especially hate the chads that you can't hate. I have only met two of them, and they were tall, attractive, smart, rich, funny, kind, friendly... just every stat was maxed on these assholes. I don't like being around them ebcause I want to think of myself as a likeable person and I can't imagine that it's true when I'm near somene like that.
>>
>>29620159
Blue eyes are a girls color, though. Same with blond hair.
>>
>>29620433
>implying chads get married and have kids
I've been in like 6 weddings in 4 years, only the average joes get married.
>>
>>29620505

you sound like a classic case of klinefelter's, look it up. basically you're probably sterile

>tfw ugly
>tfw no muscular or /fit/ whatsoever
>basically bulky-thin chubby fat on a good day
>tfw have big girly hips
>tfw have big meaty cock that women and gay guys drool over
>tfw never used it because insecure about my looks and social skills
>>
>>29620988

Most are nice, but that's only because they have nothing to be angry about. They got a hell of a set of cards dealt to them. Most guys that are super aggressive/dicks had something bad happen to them in the past.
>>
>>29621057

I legit never see good looking people married and I see couples every day at my job. You're right only average and ugly people.
>>
>>29620433
>Evolution
>taking effect over one generation
>without genocide
God damn robot stop being so fucking dumb.

The reason is simple. Weightlifting and beauty culture for men is extremely popular now compared to the past. More guys who would have been merely above average have unlocked their inner Apollo.
>>
>>29620159
Because only Chads leave the house now. Robots just stay at home on the Internet and order their shit online now.
>>
>>29620802
You're idealizing the past. Sure people were thinner but there were always feminists and scummy counter culture faggots.
>>
>>29620773
>5'11
The struggle of being the king of manlets. You are taller then all the girls you know, and yet you feel shot as fuck because you're not 6'.
Also there's always a guy who's taller than you, I feel like a king when I'm the tallest one in the room.
>>
>>29620802

They were also far more religious, which is a dealbreaker to a lot of people here. Personally I'd make that trade if it was offered, I'd say it was better for the society on the whole since it gave women a reason not to be total cunts to their husbands (and even then the nagging wife has been a meme since at least the Greeks, and very likely before them). But to a large extent women aren't that different, they just traded the bible beating dogma for the feminist one.
>>
File: jew.jpg (3 KB, 107x107) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
3 KB, 107x107
>>29621013
You have been brainwashed by the jew media.
>>
Everyone who is anyone has to be Chad to stand a chance. What Chad doesn't realize is that once everyone is Chad, Chad will no longer be Chad. Chad will split into two groups: Brad and Thad. Brad will be failed Chad's who will be pretty much robot 2.0s. Thad will be Neo Chad. There's no escape, not even for Chad.

The only constant will be Stacy until Chad, Thad, and Brad. decide to not pursue Stacy. Only then will Stacy will try to change, but only enough to attract Chad and the Chadlets again, and then they will stagnate once again.

Except that's what is happening today. This is the reality we chose.
>>
>>29622876
oregano comment but this seriously fucked with my mind, thank you fellow robot I have some stuff I gotta think over now.
>>
Don't you read the Heartiste?

More fat women = fewer attractive women

Fewer attractive women = higher competition for those women

higher competition for those women = every decent looking guy now has to be muscular as well, in order to compete
>>
>>29621580
DELETE THIS

I am 19 is there anything I can do to get that final inch????
>>
>>29620514

Eventually there will be tiers of Chad and we'll be right back to where we are now
>>
>>29623530
yeah, fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>29620159
Because the bar is raising exponentially with the number of retards who buy into the "LEL IMPROVE YOURSELF i.e. change your entire body and mind FOR THE CHANCE OF A WOMAN CONSIDERING YOU A HUMAN BEING, and literally everyone has access to steroids, HGH and plastic surgeries now, so everyone who has any extra money spends it on that.
>>
tfw 6'4" and green eyes.

ugly black hair though, weird face and skeletor body. also I think I smell bad.
>>
>>29620433
I want to add in also the presence of Sperm Bank selection which has been going on since the 1970s putting tens of thousands of "selected" human beings in the age range of millennials now.

Thanks past generations for fucking with nature.

It feels like an average person like me has no place. No wonder there are shootings all the time.
>>
File: fuckingchad.jpg (43 KB, 640x462) Image search: [Google]
fuckingchad.jpg
43 KB, 640x462
>>29620159
Chad's always been around, bub.
>>
>>29620773
>no abs or V taper
Because your dumb ass has no muscle in your abdomen thats large enough to make themselve noticable.
>yet i have visible collar bones
God youre so fucking stupid
>>
>>29620713
If you think you'll look as good as chad without spending the 1000's of hours a day outside absorbing the Vitamin D from the sun for bone growth and eating the 10,000's of calories of good food each day from an early age to adulthood, then youre a complete fucking idiot and deserve to look like a pathetic beta
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.