[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you become an real adult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
when did you become an real adult
>>
when I met a guy off craigslist and sucked his dick and gave up on life afterwards
>>
late 20s

i was such a pussy in my early 20s
>>
>>29620081
Are you homosexual or just a victim of the internet and debilitating loneliness?
>>
>>29620046
Little kike defiling blonde aryan woman makes sick
>>
When i started wagecucking 10hs per day, that will growl some hair in your chest
>>
>>29620046
still haven't
>>
>>29620046
When I realized that capitalism is the only thing about life that I love and that I'd do anything to fight for a proper democracy in my country.
>>
>>29620046

I think i crossed the line officially the first time i told a group of teenage skateboarders to get the fuck off the property now or i call the cops. I was 28.
>>
File: that feel cool.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
that feel cool.png
22 KB, 645x773
never

25yo here
>>
>>29620046
never.

I'm a 26 KV and still see myself as a child/teenager. How do I make it goys?
>>
>>29620399

Speaking of which, i'm not sure skateboarders realize -why- they are pariahs on all private and public property. Pulling up my old man pants to chest height here and going green,

>it causes ugly scuff marks and damage to all concrete and wooden cityscape and decor
>it's loud
>obnoxiously loud
>hard urethane rolling wheels, crack of wood against concrete, scrape of metal trucks and wood against concrete and benches. hard crack sound every time skateboard lands out of the air followed by,
>clatter of skateboard tumbling when rider has crashed
>AWW FUCK OWWW from fallen skateboarder
>oohhhh hahah YOU TOTALLY ALMOST HAD THAT BRO! from skateboarder's friends
>repeat above exchange every 30 seconds for three hours+

>they are not careful around pedestrians
>they frequently wander in to traffic
>they slam in to parked cars when they crash

get the fuck off my driveway and go to the purpose built skateboard park that was built for you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.