[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean if you're too scared to kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 576x1024
What does it mean if you're too scared to kill yourself?
>>
Something about being dead or the actual process of suicide is frightening you
>>
>>29619813
that you want to live
>>
Reviewbrah looks good in that suit. He should get them exclusively in that cut.
>>
>>29619813
then who took pic/>>??
>>
>>29619813
you haven't completely lost the will to live yet
>>
damn he actually looks good in that suit. Most of the time he looks like a 10yo kid with his dad's oversized suits.
cut your nails faggot I know you're reading this
>>
>>29619851
>Reviewbrah looks good in everything, because Reviewbrah is a handsome man with an eye for only the very best in life

FTFY
>>
>>29619813
How tall is reviewbrah? I want to spoon with him.
>>
>>29619813
>buying clothes at goodwill
How do you fall that low, ReviewBrah?
>>
>>29619988

He's said he's 5'9. His spot on Tosh.0 backs that claim up (Daniel Tosh is 6'3 and towers over him).
>>
>>29619813
It's normal and healthy to feel that way. It doesn't make you a coward. You realize that it would hurt other people, or you want to hold onto the good things.

Maybe try reading about transhumanism. I think a lot of depressed people are depressed because they think they only have about 80 years to live and then it's all over, it's a depressing thought. Transhumanists want to bring back dead people and extend lifespans possibly to the point of immortality through science and technology
>>
>>29619846
want to leave yeah I do
>>
>>29620054
>Transhumanists want to bring back dead people and extend lifespans possibly to the point of immortality through science and technology

Trading one bullshit afterlife superstition for another... ridiculous.
>>
>>29619851
That's not a suit, it's just a coat and pants. A proper suit has the coat and pants made of the same material if not from the same roll of materials.

Also that fit is not that good, it could use some work.
>>
>>29620325
It's fine if you feel that way, I think most people would because they've become so disillusioned with all the incorrect information they've been told, and how people tell them they'll go to hell unless they follow their religion. It's easier for them to believe everything, including the universe, is just going to vanish one day.

But there are still thousands if not millions of people who believe in that and will work hard to help you, even if you think what they're doing is bullshit.

I hope you'll at least keep it in mind and think about it more instead of just dismissing it as bullshit though.
>>
I know Reviewbrah has no confidence, or self esteem but he looks pretty good in that picture. Not to mention he is tall and takes care of his appearance, plus he speaks well which is always a plus with girls.

He really isn't that bad looking imo, I've seen way uglier guys with girlfriends and he could easily have one, if he was to invest time/effort into it. Maybe Reviewbrah doesn't want one, it's understandable since not everyone wants human companionship, or some romantic relationship.
>>
>>29620521
It's a really good fit relative to what he normally wears.
>>
>>29621994
I've been begging him to start lifting for almost three years now.

He'd still be a strange fella, but his chances would be way higher.
>>
>>29619851
Agreed. That's the most flattering suit I've seen him wear.

I like the tie too.
>>
it means you're weak
or you don't really want it
>>29620054
>it would hurt other people
fucking beta
>>
>>29621994
I'm about 99 percent positive that comments like this are that autistic faggot in OP pic.
>>
File: 1429835942739.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1429835942739.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>29620054
>You realize that it would hurt other people

Every time.
>>
>>29622764
>Hating on Reviewbrah

I am not Reviewbrah, also I seriously doubt he'd come on here and write anonymous self esteem raising comments about himself.
>>
reportoftheweek more like retardoftheweek
>>
File: tumblr_o63opfux881tvusloo1_540.jpg (48 KB, 540x687) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o63opfux881tvusloo1_540.jpg
48 KB, 540x687
>>29621994
his suit fit looks like shit, though. Always baggy. Like he borrowed them from his dad. He needs to get his shit tailored at the very least.

This shit only looks good to autists and his mom's friends.
>>
>>29619813 it doesn't mean much, just that you haven't been pushed far enough over the edge yet. I'm sure you'll be there someday.
>>
>>29622721
>>29622838
>durr i'm so manly because i don't care about other people
>>
Oh thank god, he finally found a suit that fits him.
>>
File: MK00224_BLACK.jpe.jpg (163 KB, 570x692) Image search: [Google]
MK00224_BLACK.jpe.jpg
163 KB, 570x692
>>29623151
>Wearing a sports jacket with a striped t-shirt
>Wearing plain white sneakers with navy blue pants
>Plaid looking scarf

You have HORRIBLE taste in what looks good on a man, or is that just something that black people think looks good? I'm white and wouldn't dress like that if you paid me, it looks stupid. If anything it makes him look gay, if you want to look like a flaming/raging homosexual than you can dress like the guy in that picture.

Just to make you look even more retarded, I found a picture of a guy who looks very similar to the guy in your picture, the only difference is he looks nice in my picture and isn't dressed like a moron who has no idea how to wear nice clothes correctly.
>>
>>29619813
It means you're a pussy coward.
>>
File: 1465859203800.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
1465859203800.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>29619813
It means your biological programing is intact, congratulations(?)
>>
File: kek (2).jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
kek (2).jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>>29623325
>i have other people
>>
>>29624343
you're not talking to yourself, ya dingus

i posted on /r9k/ because i was alone, in physical pain from so many health problems, and crying all the time thinking about how much i was abused. just reaching out on here and having someone say they wanted to hug me was enough to make me feel better
>>
>>29622640
Not the same person but I agree with him, the fabric doesn't match at all.
>>
>>29619813
That the truest hell of all is the one you choose to live in.
>>
>>29619813
Because, like most suicidal people, you don't desire death, you want to get away from whatever your particular pain is. But in your case, though you do want to escape this, the pain isn't enough to make you feel like killing yourself is the better option for certain just yet.

There's a quote that I can't be fucked finding, so will paraphrase that says that it's like a person stuck in a burning building that leaps out of a window to escape, despite the fall being lethal. Neither's a good option in the persons mind, but being stuck in there with the flames seems worse, so they jump. The flames just aren't big enough for you yet.

Also, would definitely recommend that you at least try inpatient before you kill yourself, it does help a hell of a lot of people get past that stuff, there's no brainwashing shit like people sometimes post here, that doesn't actually exist or happen and you can't be forced to take pills if you're a voluntary patient. In the end it's your choice, but I'd say it's a good idea to at least give it a shot if you feel like you're actually at the point where you'll do it.
>>
>>29619813
It means you're not ready...everyone's afraid of being dead, when you get to a point when you're not afraid and the internal/external pain outweighs the benefits of being alive...that's when you're ready to off yourself.

(knew a guy with cancer, wife cheated on him/left him and he was basically rotting away in his grandmothers house with stage 4 melanoma, all he wanted to do was get high off fentanyl patches, morphine and bong hits...he's dead now, RIP doug)
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.