[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i right swipe every female and when i get a match force sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 318x159
should i right swipe every female and when i get a match force sex?
>>
No, females will a hundred matches per day

You still need some game and luck.

Plus, be prepared for catfish. I don't think I've met someone off tinder that wasn't substantially heavier or uglier than her pics. Women are masters at picture taking. In fact one comes to mind.

One I matched with had the thickest legs. They looked absolutely delicious n she said she runs a lot. Plus she looked quite slender in the ball dress she had on. I was chilling in Starbucks one day and she was there. I don't think she noticed me which is good, her legs were just fat and she has folds on her back.

Also had experiences with girls who have "travelled". They all look like shit despite great pics. Leathery skin, moles, about 5 years away from a melanoma. Look at least 6 tough years older than they should. Add this to the fact that "travelling" translates into sampled cock worldwide in a series of flings or ONS in every county.
>>
>>29619797
ehh
i saw guys messaging first and be like " hello :)"
and other say thats bad what they did , opinion
>>
>>29619864

Honestly I don't even know any more.

I was sleeping with a girl for 3 months up until she completed uni n left the city a few weeks ago. My opener? Well, I'd just seen BvS so I said "tell me, do you bleed?". A week later I was nutting down her throat.

Others I've been creative, or seen we have something in common like hiking or mountainbiking or a niche restaurant so I've just referenced that in a mature opener. No reply. Or a "haha" if it was a creative one.

Honestly every girl has heard every "berry my dick" line like a million times by now. Just remember you don't know what she's going to respond to and if she doesn't respond not to take it personally. Any non-obese woman is going to have at least 10 first messages every day. The girl I was sleeping with got notifications telling her to respond to messages and start swiping because x amount of people have swiped right for her.

Also, having a cute pet on your profile works quite well. I have a picture of the family dog. I read an article that cited a study which found women prefer a man who can look after a dog rather than a baby.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.