[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monthly reminder that by the end of the year, we will have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 144928392321.png (599 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
144928392321.png
599 KB, 473x704
Monthly reminder that by the end of the year, we will have the full set of 5 unreleased Elliot videos.
>>
who's releasing them?
>>
>>29619641

I am.

Originalbl0000x
>>
>>29619715
it would be an injustice if you kept them for yourself. where you get them?
>>
Can you go into more detail, OP? What videos are these? How do you know about them? How are you having them released?
>>
>>29619581
What do you mean? I need more Elliot videos now plz I am his biggest slut
>>
>>29619581
Can't wait

asldkfjorignaln
>>
>>29619759
It would be, therefore as soon as they are in my possession I shall share them with the community

>>29619777
They are 5 videos Elliot never uploaded onto his phone, but were mentioned in the official IV Police report
>>
C-can I s-see?
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>>29619978

>Mr Skelly comes into the surgery
>Has heard there is new Elliot OC
>Can't wait until November 2016
>Wants me to give him the 5 unreleased videos
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>tfw mumkey's twisted world audiobook ended today
>>
>>29620034
>November
You're a tease, Harold.
>>
>>29619947
where will you post them so we can keep updated
>>
>>29620079

I have a gut feeling that the faggot Chris Martinez is the reason they won't be available earlier
>>
>still no Columbine tapes
>still no Christine chubbuck suicide video
>>
>>29620114
>Christine chubbuck
"It has been confirmed that Mollie Nelson has the tape in her possession." lets ask her for the tape?
>>
>>29619581
>elliot gets brainwashed by reading a bunch of hate propaganda online
>is a white supremacist while being half asian
>thinks 100% of black people are slaves
>spends time posting on bodybuilding forums about how pretty he and his clothes are
He was literally controlled and manipulated by people until the end. By white supremacists, clothing manufacturers, "pick-up artists", etc.

I know most of you are angry at the world, and that's okay. But killing a bunch of people so you get put into the normie spotlight isn't the answer.
>>
File: elliot s iphone.png (295 KB, 856x572) Image search: [Google]
elliot s iphone.png
295 KB, 856x572
Anonkun, are you talking about the videos from his phone ?
>>
>>29619947
Mumkey is going to love you.
>>
>>29620335
ADWD was such a disappointment, that's probably what pushed him over the edge
>>
>>29620387
fuck off Mumkey no one cares
>>
>>29619581
who cares elliot rodgers is still alive the isla vista shooting is a hoax.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5PVJdzfsYo
>>
>>29619947

How do you have them? Why are you attention seeking?
>>
>>29620335

First 3 sound boring. 4 sounds like a laugh riot.

Just imagine being a chick and some weirdo mumbles a hello. You have no idea who he is. You may have not even heard him.

>I'll show them

He sounds like such a cliche villain.

You know those 40's-60's comics where the heroes did something really minor to some guy who then plots 20 years of revenge against them? Readers think "no way. That's stupid. No one would do that". That's Elliot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.