[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>breaking out in disgusting acne (both cystic and regular)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: odd future swag.gif (38 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
odd future swag.gif
38 KB, 633x758
>breaking out in disgusting acne (both cystic and regular) at age 26

HOW DO I STOP THIS ROBOTS

is accutante legit? why is it always so controversial and shit?
>>
File: image03.png (60 KB, 672x700) Image search: [Google]
image03.png
60 KB, 672x700
diet and exercices buddy

also, just be yourself bro :-)
>>
>>29619354
>diet and exercices buddy

This is a meme

Also, I just want to fix the fucking root of the problem. Tons of normies eat whatever they fuck and have clear faces.

Hell, there's OBESE pigs with perfectly clear complexions
>>
Time to slice them open and drain them out.
>>
>>29619345
im about a month away from finishing accutane sometimes you feel off but its worth it lips chapped af tho
>>
>>29619458

Whats the deal with hair loss? And it being bad for your liver?

How do you know when its finished?
>>
>>29619345
Acutane worked great for me, the dryness is annoying but there's products for that, and it's controversial cuz it's a teratogen
>>
>>29619411
>everybody is affected exactly the same by food

Come on, man. Certain people have bad reactions to certain foods. It's just a fact of nature. If you're fat, then you're not eating well, and you need to improve your diet.

Also, make sure you're drinking lots of water. Not juice. Not soda. Not tea or coffee. WATER. Dehydration can really fuck up your complexion.
>>
>>29619345
I got on accutane when I was 15 for my cystic acne. It worked wonders, my face is clear as hell now. Only downside to it IME was that it turned my lips so dry that they felt like rocks on my face and they would crack/bleed like nobody's business.
>>
>>29619345
there could be a variety of things.
-unhealhty diet
-you could be allergic to some food you eat.
-hormones. some people have fucked up hormones. in this case you can clear yourself by using the right meds.
also >>29619565

I am not a doctor but I have lots of friends who suffered and after years of struggling stopped the acne.
i don't know where you live so I don't know how it costs, but you should see some endocrinologist. or maybe you already talked with some doctor?
>>
>>29619345
If you're a moneyfag, try to get your hands on minocyclene. Minocyclene is good for cystic acne, in particular. It's a light antibiotic, so beware of drinking with it. That said, I drink often and I take minocyclene occasionally. It probably lowers my tolerance and does me some damage, but so be it.

Quit drinking soda and try drinking more water. It's pretty difficult to drink too much water or too little soda.

Washing your face, at least with something soft once a day is advisable.

It's mostly maintenance stuff. If you have discipline, that'll help.
>>
>>29619354
I am fit, yet I am ugly and nobody likes me.
>Be attractive
>>
>>29619663
>but you should see some endocrinologist

What do I even schedule there?
>>
Eat sauerkraut
>>
>>29619345
Change your pillowcases bro
>>
>change pillowcases
>never, ever touch face
>avoid sunlight
>put on 3 different creams every single night without fail
>never eat ANY dairy at all, avoid ever eating ANYTHING processed
>only take cold showers

all fucking memes

these attack the SYMPTONS, not the ROOT CAUSE, any of the things above should not be leading to severe acne if your insides are all right
>>
>>29619789
I don't understand.
Are you american?
Endocrinology is the branch of medicine which focuses on hormones. the hormones affect a variety of things and they could also be the cause of acne.
you have Obamacare? you have a doctor? how does it work in your barbaric nation?
>>
>>29619888

I'm American and a NEET retard.

So I call an Endocrionology office and ask for what?

Im a dumbie
>>
>>29619757
This, I used minocyclene in highschool when I got acne really bad.

My doctor told me that accutane is like dropping a nuclear bomb to stop a 7-11 robbery. It fucks up your liver and cholesterol and other horrific side effects.

Avoid greasy foods. Wash your face with medical strength face wash twice a day. Change your pillow case often, that soaks up a ton of oil or put a fresh towel over it each night.

It may sound like normie advice but get as much sunlight as you can. It dries up your skin and the sweat clears out your pores.

Do all of the above religiously and you will see results.
>>
>>29619345
-hygiene
-quit drinking soda
-eat healthy
if this doesn't work, go see an endocrinolgist or a dermatologist
>>
>>29619906
do you have a personal doctor? do you have some hospital near your house? can you ask for a medical exam from a local endocrinologist, so you can explain your situation?
>>
>>29619527
you get checkups every month with a blood test and my hair is very dry now since i dont produce alot of oils so I use hair lotion. I have very thick hair and havent noticed any significant hair loss. If you do take it be vigilant with your mental health and take fish oil pills or ya back will HURT>
>>
>>29619527
also i dont have acne anymore but i used to pop my pimples so i have some hyper pigmentation and thats fading slowly. Also eat well and take viatmins
>>
>>29619910
i didnt do so well with antibiotics and they ended up fucking with my digestive system so bad, accutane helped me out alot better.
>>
>>29619345
Try not eating foods that people are commonly allergic to if you consume them regularly. Dairy, grains, peanuts, shellfish, fruits, etc.

Shower every day, but not with soap. You can just use warm water and it won't dry out your skin/mess up the healthy bacteria you should have.

Maybe try a different laundry detergent, and make sure you clean your bedding at least once a week.

Drink more water, most people are dehydrated and dry skin could be clogging your pores. I usually drink about a quart of water as soon as I wake up, and I noticed my skin improved when I started doing this.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.