[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the scariest thing to ever happen to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 800x480
What's the scariest thing to ever happen to you?
>>
>>29619267
hUNTED DOWN BY DEMONS
>>
Wake up/come to in big boy county jail not remembering anything that happened or know why I'm in there/how fucked I am. It was a public intox with obstructing officer charge, but at the time, I didn't know what else I might have done/other charges I picked up.
>>
>>29619267
Threatened by Arab drug dealers at a rave.
>>
>>29619267

I'm not scared of people. I've been caught in places I shouldn't have been, and even then I just ran away or manipulated my way out of the situation.

Typing that seems really weird because nowdays I live like a hermit and only leave the house a couple times a month. But it's not because I fear people, it's just because.... I hate people, I suppose.

Once I got lost driving around Los Angeles in the middle of the night and that freaked me out, but it was just the fear of being incredibly inconvenienced: not finding my way back and running out of gas, then having to call a damned tow-truck or something.
>>
>>29619267
nearly drown at the beach
>>
being homeless

>no safety nets
>no friends/family
>no hospital (merica)
>an infection can kill you
>cops hate you
>criminals will kill you for fun
>normal people pretend you don't exist

you get used to it though

the only thing you really absolutely need to do is take care of your teeth
>>
Getting robbed at gunpoint when I was 15.
>>
File: shithole.jpg (22 KB, 470x330) Image search: [Google]
shithole.jpg
22 KB, 470x330
ended up under the wheel of a bus while skating.
got a gun pointed at my head several times because i live in a third world country with high crime rate.
saw a guy getting shot last year, saw the shooter's face and the guy was found dead the next day, drug related stuff.
>>
>>29619267
>Sitting on a bench in a park about to make a phone call
>There are kids playing nearby
>Before I get my phone out of my pocket, a kid walks up to me
>He's wearing a goblin mask
>He just stands there facing me for a bit
>I'm about to say "do I know you?"
>Before I do, he says "do you have friends?"
>I just stare at him
>Then he says "No one deserves to be alone"
>He holds out his hand
>There's a penny in his hand
>I take it
>He skips away with exaggerated arm swings
>I look at the penny
>It's just a regular penny except for the fact that it looks like someone tried extremely hard to scratch out the year
>Go home
>Never saw the kid again
>>
>>29619267
A manticore tried to teach me necromancy and threatened to devour my limbs one at a time if I did not comply.
>>
>>29619267
I had unprotected sex with an underage (but legal) girl who herself had more sexual partners than I ever did, and didn't get tested until like 5 and half years later.

some real spooky shit
>>
>>29619267
Heard loud and audible breathing underneath my bed for about 5 minutes straight. I was too afraid to move and definitely too afraid to look under.
>>
>>29619682
>underage but legal
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: 1463505290044.gif (217 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
1463505290044.gif
217 KB, 180x280
>>29619640
Thats actually kind of kawaaii desu
>>
Got caught looting by rebels while in Africa. Thought I was dead for sure.
>>
>>29619909
Probably in a state where the age of consent is 16, but most would think they need to be '18' for it not to be underaged.
>>
>>29619909
She was old enough to legally consent to use me as her fuckboy. Not every place has 18 as the age of consent or has that nonsense "half your age plus three minus your social security number times the next full moon" formula.
>>
>>29619420
>an infection can kill you

Maybe in America, here you just walks into the doctors or hospital and your fine
>>
>>29619267
Probably not the scariest but happened recently.

>home alone
>at night
>my mom left to go to a party with her friends
>was watching some interesting stuff about the universe on tv
>my stomach started hurting a little bit, maybe anxiety
>"nah, it's okay" and i keep watching the program
>the pain gets more and more intense as i keep watching the program and i was like "oh no, something is not right."
>was feeling weaker
>"ok, maybe it's better if i calm down"
>switch channel
>1000 ways to die
>fucking thank you....
>collapse into a panic attack
>no one was home, i couldn't ask for help
>i wanted to vomit but i'm emetophobic
>breath is getting heavier
>disorientation
>couldn't move, feeling very weak
>i was dying
>suddenly i hear mom's friends outside
>one of them come in
>"heyyy Anon...Anon?Are you okay? "
>disoriented and weak, couldn't put my words together
>" i... Am Not very well"
>mom's friend:"omg come Quick, he's pale white"
>mom:"omg anon, what's happening?! "
>me:" no, no... Just... Calm....relax"
>mom:"help me putting him on the bed"
>me:"no... Just calm...no worries... "
>my mom was worried, wanted to what is happening to me
>tell her i'm having a panic attack
>she gives me that 'i' m so sorry' look on her face
>mom's friends started cheering me up
>feeling better
>after a while i Just fall asleep

>next day
>my mom is pretty sad
>tell her what's wrong
>she's sorry...
>she's sorry that i had to suffer in that way and she knows how painful can a panic attack be
>then she tells me a long story when she had these uncontrollable bursts of panic attack
>the bursts where so frequent that the medics refused to help her, they were tired
>...
>i could have lost her
>she never told me about this
>why the 'secrecy'
>sad and think about it for an hour or so
>continue With my mondane life

... I love you mom ;_;
>>
Once my blind wheelchair-bound cp brother fell off a cliff in his chair, and my mom started screaming frantically, I thought he died for sure. I was like 10 and I had to go get help in a nearby house.
>>
>>29619267
This pic is really unsettling l.
>>
>>29619949
story?

foreverdelitized
>>
>>29620914
>wheelchair-bound cp brother
lewd
>>
>>29621140
>what is cerebral palsy
>>
>>29619267
I almost got shot in a firing range accident once.
>>
>>29619267
being born because all else follows that, without birth there's nothing scary to experience
>>
>>29619367
>I hate people, I suppose
edgy
How long have you been here? When did you leave Reddit?
>>
File: hi_224991.jpg (2 MB, 4600x3066) Image search: [Google]
hi_224991.jpg
2 MB, 4600x3066
>pulled underwater by a beluga whale
Not shitting you. Scariest shit imaginable.
>>
>>29619367
>"It's not because I'm an edgy little faggot, it's because I'm better than everyone else..!"
>>
my sister fell a good 30 feet out of a tree when we were kids. somehow there were no bad results from it.

still nothing has come close to hearing that branch crack and seeing her ragdolling off tree limbs onto the ground.
>>
>>29621685
I would literally shit my pants, not just out of incredible fear, but to hopefully shit down it's throat and scare it away
>>
>>29621685
You should have accepted the beluga dick, many anons would kill for that opportunity
>>
File: 1427247935754.jpg (40 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1427247935754.jpg
40 KB, 403x392
>>29621984
>>29621997
We were sitting on a ledge in the pool (for an interactive tour) and one of them swam up to my foot, grabbed on and slowly pulled me under. I didn't make any sound or fuss because I was too freaked out / didn't want to seem like a bitch, hoping the situation would resolve itself / it would just let me go. But one yank and I was under. Apparently one of the trainers started screaming and slapping the water so he let go and swam over to her while I clambered back onto the ledge and just walked it off.

"He likes to nibble toes" is what they said. Fuck belugas.
>>
>>29621685
Sort of know that feel, I ended up inside a whale sharks mouth when I was a kid because I didn't notice swimming into a cloud of krill. The thing right away tried to spit me up, but I didn't know what the fuck was going on and freaked out which made a harder time for it I figure. Either way I was inside it's mouth for like 10 seconds before it finally violently shook and water vomited me back out.
>>
File: 1447664958784.jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1447664958784.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
>>29622250
Holy fucking shit. Two fucking people who've been attacked by large sea creatures in one thread?
>>
File: doubt.png (29 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29 KB, 300x162
>>29622250
Fuck off, vorefag

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29622050
i woulda pulled out my knife and gone captain ahab on that piece of shit
>>
>>29619420
>criminals kill you for fun
hehe as someone with 7 homeless kills under my belt I can attest to this.
>>
>>29622335
I'm going swimming with manatees in November. Granted manatees aren't as powerful or dangerous as a whale, but I'm gonna have a shiv on my wrist just in case one of those fuckers gets cute.
>>
>>29619420
>not secretly wanting to be a hobo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAbnT-fxyRA
>>
In one of my nightmares my throat was torn open by an unknown figure and I was then stabbed/stomped on by multiple people

woke up in cold sweat and needed to change my pillow since there was a notable sweat spot on it.

there was also a grizzly bear dream where I ran into a cave to escape just for it to follow me and tear me to shreds.
>>
Getting chased by undercover police.
>>
File: 1427699700781.gif (553 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1427699700781.gif
553 KB, 200x200
>>29622342
top kek

please be real
>>
>>29622366
>i learned my lesson once tho i got giardia for like two weeks
is that part of the lyrics?
>>
>>29619420

You could still go to an ER, they can't refuse you
>>
>>29619615
Why can't brown people get their fucking shit together, God damn, is there even one "brown" country that isn't a fucking sty?
>>
>>29619267
Impaled my hand on a fence when I was a kid
Thought it was gonna be really bad. The fucking hole was pretty big.
Turns out it healed into a scar in the space of 20 minutes.
>>
>>29622429
Sweden

in honesty I don't know, maybe Qatar?
>>
>>29622050
Props for not making any sounds at first. I would scream and kick and punch everything at the first suckle from that monster.
>>
>>29619949
Haven't you told this story before?
Anyway how the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>29622366
Those are just crust punk animal rights activists. They'll be home at mom's place 30 minutes after that was filmed
>>
>>29622717
I was just fucking praying that it would let me go and I wouldn't have to make a sound. I would be much more frightened of being embarrassed by screaming when there was no real emergency in front of a bunch of qts in skin-tight wetsuits than the whale. But I guess it did turn out to be a deadly situation, so maybe I should have spoken up, but I guess everything turned out ok (other than my now crippling fear of whales and deep water) so fuck it.
>>
>>29622780
well my point still stands. people are actually doing it and they love it.

heres another example, these are real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCZO3Uc6Mg4
>>
>>29622757
I have yes. I was in Bangui back in 2013 when Seleka attacked the city. Because of a miscommunication I got left behind by a friend, and when the utilities in the city started to go out, I resorted to looting to get water in preparation. I got caught though because I imagine a white guy walking around carrying stolen groceries at night stands out like a sore thumb. They more or less kept me hostage for some time in poor conditions (including personal rights violations) though I figured I was a dead man.
>>
>>29622342
edgy liar. go fuck yourself
>>
>>29622366
bunch of stupid edgy cunts
>>
File: 1465059559354.png (295 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1465059559354.png
295 KB, 900x900
>>29623046
wow great post! keep it up!
>>
i went outside
>>
>>29623079
it is. it is quite a great post given nobody itt had called those stupid wanna-be's for what they are.
>>
>surfing at pretty empty beach, south coast NSW
>a couple of other guys out but one of gets out of the water and the other guy is paddling back out after a wave
>saw a couple of dolphins earlier, sunny, pretty clear water, good surf - feeling comfy
>suddenly bumped from underneath and the board and I are pushed up out of the water
>cheeky fucking dolphins that's the second time in a few weeks you cunts ha-
>it's not a dolphin
>it's a GW shark
>dorsal fin moves away a bit then goes under the water
>get back on my board and paddle frantically in while screaming SHARK

There were a couple of tooth marks on the underside of the board near the nose. Absolutely terrifying. I was 100% sure the whole time padding in that any moment it'd attack. The other bloke told me that the dorsal fin reappeared and followed for a few seconds then was gone.
>>
>>29619267
when i was like 14 or something i told a qt grill to kil herself and thiught she did
she tried
but failed
>>
File: Nice Meme.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nice Meme.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>29623426
>females
>suicide attempt
>success
>>
Night terrors
>3 am, wake up like usual because I pee at this time
>wait what
>cant move
>oh shit this is that shit I read about online
>start look around room, shadows shifting
>start hearing whispers I cant understand
>fucking satan rises from the end of the bed, hovers over me
>start to feel like he's choking me plus massive force pushing my chest down
>try to scream, move, do anything but I can't
>start reciting "our father"
>right when I finish and say "amen", he vanishes and I wake up for real

And that's when I modified my pee schedule so that I never, ever have to wake up at night again.
>>
>>29622050
>He likes to nibble foes

That fucker was trying to murder you and he knew it. Honestly I hate how people try to treat wild animals like they are innocent little darlings that wouldn't fuck your shit up in a moment's notice. Whales are smart. That shit was premeditated. He probably "nibbled on some toes" before and wanted to see how far he could take it.
>>
>>29622429
Iran kinda runs as far as I can tell. Statistically Rwanda is doing good.

Botswana is the poster-child of African nations in that it isn't stupidly corrupt and is a functioning democracy, it's actively trying to improve, and doesn't have a shit-ton of warlords destabilizing the place. It helps they don't have a massive population, there are fewer people in Botswana than there are in Chicago.
>>
>>29619267
Nothing too terrifying really. My stepdad threatened to shoot us all once and started loading the gun but I didn't think he'd really do it and he didn't.
>>
>>29623477
>shallow cut across wrist
>take a few panadols with alcohol and puke it back up

>women
>>
>>29619267
Against all odds I actually ran into my nightmare in the flesh and it knew.

I cannot put into words just how much that sucked and how utterly terrifying it was. Especially as i fell for the booby trap hook, line, and sinker before it finally hit me.
>>
File: dfghyhdrt.jpg (13 KB, 240x213) Image search: [Google]
dfghyhdrt.jpg
13 KB, 240x213
pic related
origrgirogigr
>>
>>29620116
This is kind of heartwarming anon.
>>
>>29619267

Went to Russia for the first time and my credit card didn't work in Russia so I couldn't pay for my hotel room. The hotel held my passport to make sure I don't leave without paying. My phone also didn't work in Russia, making it very difficult to call my bank. In hindsight, it wasn't that big of a deal, but at the time, I was afraid that I was going to be trapped in Moscow for my whole life.
>>
>>29619267
walking down a street in the morning
no other humans in sight
hooded older guy asks if i want some crack
say im alright for now
keep walking and look back
guy is now following me with a gun in his right hand
i walk fast into an apartment complex and wakeup
>>
>>29624259
normie slut fuck off you bitch
>>
Have any of you fags ever dreamed about falling of some building or clif?

I mean, that feeling when you see the ground approaching with the most intense of chills (like a 100 negative degree shock) and just as you are about to touch the floor you sudenly wake up?

Nothing beats that.
>>
>>29624797
the good shit is when you can imagine that there's no end to it
that situation you described only happens to me when im not in a deep sleep(nap)
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.