[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For real, is it weird to date and fuck a 17 year old when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1467172228255.jpg (125 KB, 1009x1023) Image search: [Google]
1467172228255.jpg
125 KB, 1009x1023
For real, is it weird to date and fuck a 17 year old when you are 20? I met a qt pie and she really likes me but I dunno
>>
Similar situation but 21 and she's 16 (almost 17).

Ultimately the decision I came to is if it's legal then go for it. Who the hell cares what other people think, you like her and she likes you. Isn't it supposed to be that simple? Others may judge, they may not, hard to say without knowing where you live. But all that matters is if you make each other happy.

Ultimately the biggest lesson I learned from my experience with her is be decisive. I realized all of this after months of turning her down, and when I finally realized what an idiot I was and was going to ask her out instead she had already gotten another boyfriend although she's still interested in me which she proved the other day, so I didn't fuck up too badly. But I got lucky
>>
>>29619043

No, it's not weird. You're both still kids and only three years apart.

Kids always think a couple years makes a huge difference, but think about it: If someone said, "I'm 35 and she's 32, is it weird if we date?" it would sound ridiculous.
>>
File: 1463695439270.jpg (59 KB, 544x468) Image search: [Google]
1463695439270.jpg
59 KB, 544x468
This is statutory rape you stupid fucks. I know it feels good but is she worth the risk of being on the sex offenders register -- which is something you're legally required to disclose to employers -- if someone takes offence n grasses you up?
>>
>>29619470
Unless you rape her, you are fine lmao
>>
>>29619470
are you stupid? You can fuck 16 year old and older in most places.
>>
>>29619501

arew you? you can have sex at 16 with other 16 or 17 year olds. Anyone over the age of 18 cannot have sex with someone under 18. That is statutory rape and will get you fucked.

There are recent cases of football/soccer players (I don't know where you live) having their lives fucked because they banged a 17 year old who begged for it.
>>
>>29619616
It depends on where you are. In most states in the US, 16 is legal.
>>
>>29619043
It's a little bit strange, but not that weird.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.