[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, Britfag here, hoping some of my compatriots can offer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454204485621.png (176 KB, 1594x616) Image search: [Google]
1454204485621.png
176 KB, 1594x616
Hello,

Britfag here, hoping some of my compatriots can offer me some advice that Google can't.

i fucked up my GCSEs pretty badly because I was a complete wreck when I was 16 and only managed to get 4 A*-C grades. I'm now in a position where I'm ready to get some proper qualifications but the course I want to get on requires 6. I don't really want to spend an entire year studying for a GCSE exam if possible, so I'll have to pick two subjects based upon that. Obviously that throws shit like Geography out of the window cos I won't know what will be on the exam.

One of the ones I failed was Maths, which I'm sure I could get at least a C in now. The next easiest one, I think, would be PE, but I'm not sure.

Or should I just try and get some fake certificates from the dark web?

Suggestions/insults welcome.
>>
polite bump
>>
Britbong here.

What are you going for that requires 6? The most I've ever seen needed is 5. Also how did you fuck up maths? Getting a C grade is as easy as breathing.

And I don't think you can deep web that shit since, last I heard, it was essentially dead.
>>
>>29618337
I honestly don't know what to say to this since GCSEs went well for me.

What course are you planning on doing?
>>
>>29618911
>>29618943
Sociology.

I'm kind of old (25), this was back when coursework was part of it and I barely did any of it (still managed to get a D somehow).
>>
>>29619132
What's the point? It wont improve your employability in the slightest. Even Oxbridge sociology graduates are mostly unemployed.

If I was in your position, with your qualifications, I'd just stick with whatever job you have or try for an apprenticeship.
>>
>>29618337
You must be fucking retarted if you can't get a C in GCSE maths. Like cmon mate its like 50% marks and the questions are easy as fuck
>>
>>29619226
>retarted
Did you fail English?
>>
File: urafaget.png (44 KB, 913x549) Image search: [Google]
urafaget.png
44 KB, 913x549
>That pic
I've said it once, and i'll say it again.
If you shit in the toilet, nothing's out of the ordinary.
If you shit on the kitchen table, there's cause for concern.
>>
>>29619226
>retarted

Also >>29619132

I would have needed to get something like 80-90% in the exam to even get a C.
>>
>>29619208
Oh yeah for sure just an A-Level won't do shit, but my friend's mum got a Sociology degree as an adult and has a pretty sweet job now. Not to mention that having a degree in literally anything opens up doors (for example teaching English abroad is far easier even if your degree is in something gay like creative writing).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.