[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long hair on guys. Yes or no?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 23
File: hugh-jackman-with-long-hair.jpg (23 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
hugh-jackman-with-long-hair.jpg
23 KB, 600x375
Long hair on guys.

Yes or no?
>>
if you're a hot dude you can pull off any hairstyle

if you're an ugly dude no amount of thick luminous locks will save you, might as well just go with the most efficient cut and basic style
>>
File: Long-hair-style-men.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Long-hair-style-men.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
original comment is this [(%#$)]
>>
File: men-wavy-hairstyles1.jpg (34 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
men-wavy-hairstyles1.jpg
34 KB, 500x450
4 have 8 done 15 potato 16 chip 23 but it's okay 42
>>
File: Led-Zeppelin1.jpg (69 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Led-Zeppelin1.jpg
69 KB, 630x420
>>29618319
long hair is only attractive on guys who look good with ANY haircut or clothes because of their facial features

so yes AND no?

long hair on ugly dudes can cover up imperfections unless it isnt kept well
>>
>>29618453
>i will never be as cool as jimmy page or robert plant

JUST
>>
>>29618319
Some girls will like it, but it's rare, most Stacies will always like the latest popular Chad look in media.
>>
File: myb.jpg (17 KB, 540x549) Image search: [Google]
myb.jpg
17 KB, 540x549
>>29618484
>tfw I look as cool as them
>will never be as talented as them

some guys just have it all
>>
File: prince-of-persia-movie-kiss.png (288 KB, 693x348) Image search: [Google]
prince-of-persia-movie-kiss.png
288 KB, 693x348
>>29618511
>implying girls don't fantasize about a strong man with long hair blowing in the wind whisking them off their feet, taking them to a magical faraway land and kissing away all night

>implying Jake Gyllenhaal with long hair doesn't put cuties in a trance
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1052x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1052x1052
Rl crush
>>
Very few guys can pull off long hair, so in general, don't do it.
>>
File: thor-3-ragnarok-chris-hemsworth.jpg (132 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
thor-3-ragnarok-chris-hemsworth.jpg
132 KB, 1200x600
>>29619343
You could be THOR.
>>
>>29619498
and ladies love THOR.
>>
File: Lg1w0fn.jpg (233 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
Lg1w0fn.jpg
233 KB, 1024x685
Absolutely not, shorter is better
>>
No. Guys who look good with long hair look equally good or better with short.
>>
File: 13bccc5ca22b8993.jpg (174 KB, 784x1080) Image search: [Google]
13bccc5ca22b8993.jpg
174 KB, 784x1080
>>29618319
I want elven qts to come back
>>
File: ElfRobeParade_Syt.jpg (367 KB, 1114x738) Image search: [Google]
ElfRobeParade_Syt.jpg
367 KB, 1114x738
>>29619688
If any of these men cut their hair I wouldn't look twice actually
They would look mediocre

You can tell when someone looks good in a certain hairstyle.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 498x750
>>29618384
>>29618452

That shit isn't long at all.
>>
>>29618319
I don't like anything that looks like you're trying to go for a certain style rather than just look nice. Regular medium length taper cut is the best haircut for any guy in my opinion.
>>
>>29619821
Why the faggot lip piercing?
This guy can do so much better.
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>>29618319
Yes.

>>29618370
If you're an ugly-ass robot, you should embrace it instead of getting a haircuck. Long hair on pretty dudes makes them look prettier, long hair on a robot makes them look even more anti-social and demented.

If you play your card rights, that confidence of having long hair will maybe get you a crazy girl.

t. long hair robot and have had sex with over 4 girls.
>>
>>29619838
I'm getting sick and tired of the 0 variety in men's hair
Either bald or short
Its not attractive
>>
>>29619879
He's not trying to impress you, alternative girls are into that shit.
>>
File: euron greyjoy.jpg (113 KB, 463x600) Image search: [Google]
euron greyjoy.jpg
113 KB, 463x600
>tfw no book euron greyjoy bf
>>
>>29619884
>robot
>had sex with over 4 girls
nothowitworks.gif
>>
>>29619884
People don't seem to understand variety. Everyone is used to seeing the same shit so when Chad comes up with something different they notice
>>
>>29619917
>robot
>doesn't have long hair

not how it works either.

besides, being some crazy girls' practice boyfriend or drunken mistake doesn't magically solve all your problems or any at all actually.
>>
>>29619941
I do have long hair. it DOES solve the
>virgin
problem so you should just go back to playing overwatch or go rewatch game of thrones you so-called "nerd"
>>
>>29619932
The issue is that Chad is normal. Or above normal. If you're below normal in terms of social standing and look "different" then no one is paying attention to you. You're just a weirdo. The safest bet for weirdos is to look as good and conventional as possible so they add to variety with their personalities instead of getting isolated because of their image.
>>
>>29619898
this

i don't think i've met a long haired guy under 300 lb. who couldn't keep a girlfriend. doesn't matter if the guy is shy, outgoing, doing great financially, broke, stupid, smart, etc. it's so rare that there's an audience of women who will give you a chance just because you have long hair, where they wouldn't otherwise.
>>
You shouldn't give a fuck what dumb roasties think of you. If you want long hair, grow your hair out. If a woman doesn't like you because of your hair and you like it, she isn't for you. There is more to life than fucking women.

If only I could follow this advice myself
>>
>>29619999
Checked
But the fact is that you look below normal by conventional standards in the first place so you need to find your unconventional image that suits you.

You're just leveling yourself out as the average guy not worth looking into because he doesn't have the balls to find himself and look in the way he wants.
>>
>>29620016
>You shouldn't give a fuck what dumb roasties think of you.

That's ironically the secret to getting laid.

>>29619953
>he had sex so he's a normie!

nice meme, I live at home and listen exclusively to classical music and anime soundtracks.
>>
>>29618319
Yes, but only with a long beard too otherwise it seems like you're trying to look like a woman. Which is fine if you want to look like a woman.

Long hair adds sensuousness, and can make you feel more "whole" and mature.

Feeling long hair/beard gently blowing in a breeze is relaxing.

Make sure you wash your hair every day though (but not with shampoo every day or it dries out.) Dirty long hair is more noticeable.
>>
>>29620001
This anon gets it.
Men are too desperate to fit an image that doesn't belong to them. Why are you competing with people in a different category? You're supposed to be the best at your category. Try different styles. I've cut my hair and grown it long several times over the years from down my back to a toupe.
I know what looks good on me and I stick to that now. I don't just follow a conventional standard I won't beat anyone in let alone look good in.

It's not even about being yourself but pleasing yourself.
>>
File: img_0.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>29620101
>he has long hair
>long hair belongs to women he's trying to look like a woman xDD
You clearly don't know anything about hair or style.
>>
>>29620001
>i don't think i've met a long haired guy under 300 lb. who couldn't keep a girlfriend
sup
>>
>>29620062
Yeah, my point is only valid for robots who are alone because of their mind and not their appearance.
If you're ugly you have to make up with style. Long hair still wont work on most people, specially if you're short. Being ugly and having a shitty personality is a pretty hard situation to fix anyways.
>>
>>29620125
You clearly have poor reading comprehension.

I said having long hair while removing the beard makes you look like a woman.
>>
>>29618319

Even on attractive guys it looks try hard as fuck
>>
File: Super_sad_pepe.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Super_sad_pepe.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>you were born with nappy hair
>your hair just looks like an ugly, bushy mess when it grows

ABSOLUTELY lost the genetic lottery.
>>
Women only like the trends that chads set up for them. The current trend is the hipster lumberjack look, so women only like guys with hipster undercuts and long beards.

You can grow your hair as much as you want, it still won't get you any attention from women. Maybe the odd teenage chick or two but you can't fuck them anyways without going to jail. It's your call.
>>
File: 1465222789045.jpg (727 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1465222789045.jpg
727 KB, 2048x1536
>>29618319
I have long hair and it's literally impossible for me to have a bad hair day.

Either it's free-flowing down to my chest, or it's tied up. The only downside is that people assume I'm a metalhead which isn't true I grew out of metal about 10 years ago

The absolute worst was when I had that meme punk rock haircut called a mohawk where it would take me like 45 minutes to perfectly gel and spike and style and dry my dumb fucking hair that would then get ruined if it rained outside or it was a little windy and my hair wasn't perfectly dry.

Even the most generic and simple normie haircut can be ruined by wearing a hat or something.
>>
>>29618526
>tfw I look as cool as them
post pics + be my bf
>>
>>29620213
Just be le wacky Jewfro dude until it's long enough to grow into dreadlocks.
>>
>>29620203
You've been looking at too many naked trannies on here my boy. I can tell that a man with long hair is still a man.
>>
Long hair on men is like short hair on women. It will only look good on good looking people, as do all unconventional hairstyles/clothes/etc.
>>
>>29620299
Of course you can still tell, because of certain features being more masculine but a beard is still the single most identifying feature of a developed male unless a woman is uncommonly hairy/has medical conditions
>>
>>29619901
>tfw no spooky pirate commander
>>
>>29620394
It's also a feature of being homeless or perhaps even uncivilized. At best, an orthodox priest.
>>
>>29620001
>i don't think i've met a long haired guy under 300 lb. who couldn't keep a girlfriend.

Well, I've worn my hair long ever since I was a little boy, and I am far lighter than three hundred pounds. So, well, if nothing else, you've met your first long-haired, non-obese man that no woman wants anything to do with. Such men do exist or, well, at least one does.

The thing of it is, the way I wear my hair has always been something of an nonissue. I've never been complimented for my long hair, or criticized. I've been called monstrously ugly on more than occasion, but the length of my hair never factored into any of the many and varied insults I've received.

I suppose that's one of the few benefits of being ugly. You can adopt whatever styles you like, you can grow your hair as long as you please without worrying about the judgement of others. You'd be surprised to what extent a man's repulsiveness eclipses such trivial attributes as the shoes he wears or the length of his hair.
>>
>>29620441
Even the most basic of peoples have ways to remove hair though, so that's not a good indicator.
>>
>>29618319

Only if you're already good looking and masculine. Long hair makes ugly dudes look even uglier, especially if they can't maintain it so it gets greasy as shit.
>>
>>29620441

This is culture. This only exists in your head. The vast majority of men grow some kind of facial hair when they become sexually mature, and that's a fact. Facial hair being an indicator of homelessness or being uncivilised is just an idea, a lie you believe. You can be too civilised you know, and the way you think is a symptom of that. You believe too many of society's lies.
>>
>>29619941
Being bald accentuates your robothood.
Even Wojak is bald.
>>
>>29620231
>but you can't fuck them anyways without going to jail
I'm so glad I'm not american.
>>
My direct experience has taught me that long hair for males is always good only if you have blatant masculine facial features, like a prominent square jaw, no receding hairline and a good eyes-to-nose ratio.
The true question is, what about long hair + long beard?
The chances of being mistaken for a viking\metal fan are extremely high, and this comes from a man who has nipple-lenght blonde hair, blue eyes, a long goatee and wears always black.
>>
Long hair + beard makes you seem more human. This is why women tell you all to get a haircut + shave.
>>
Bowlcuts all day, boi!
>>
File: Apocalypse Now (28).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse Now (28).png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>29618319
Short hair is generally better. If you are ugly and have a shitty hairline, you arent going to be able to hide it no matter what.
>>
>>29620781
>This is culture.

So is "having long hair makes you look like a woman"

>>29620805
>>29620805
Wojak is an empty template for us to project ourselves onto.
>>
I'd post a pic of myself, but I was banned because I pissed off a whore the mods orbit
>>
File: bowlcut boy.png (422 KB, 364x548) Image search: [Google]
bowlcut boy.png
422 KB, 364x548
>>29620930
You call that a bowlcut, boy?

pic related is a bowl cut.
>>
>>29620975
We all already know what you look like you soft-headed redditor
>>
No. It always makes guys look like they're either trying too hard or don't shower
>>
>not keeping your hair uncut so you look homeless so normies leave you alone
>>
>>29621075
>either trying too hard

Stop projecting, letting your hair grow is the complete opposite of trying too hard through monthly trips to the barber shop.
>>
Depends ENTIRELY on the guy and how he looks. Yes if he was the face and overall appearance for it but most guys simply don't.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.