[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D-do I have a girlfriend now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: GF.jpg (611 KB, 1410x5058) Image search: [Google]
GF.jpg
611 KB, 1410x5058
D-do I have a girlfriend now?
>>
>>29618294
Yes. Sex her asap just to be sure tho.
>>
If you don't fuck up the actual real life part
>>
no but if you play your cards right you might.

don't fuck this up, anon. do it for us.
>>
This is your chance to forever get out of r9k. Take it or leave it.
>>
>some other day
Sounds like never to me.
>>
>>29618294
You need to make a set date instead of "sometime" because then she can make excuses then ghost
>>
>>29618395
>>29618413
Listen to these robots
>>
File: 14561651516516.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
14561651516516.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>29618294
OP, just remember...
>>
File: 7Cfx0r.png (269 KB, 599x455) Image search: [Google]
7Cfx0r.png
269 KB, 599x455
>>29618294
so this is two girls textn right?
>>
Say "how about this weekend?"
>>
>>29618294
>project fi
kill yourself, botnet faggot
>>
>>29618294
don't you fucking screw this up
>>
>>29618378
I have a gf and I always come back
>>
She wants to watch the movie, but doesn't want to pay money.

That's literally all there is to it
>>
>>29618413
>set a date
>"I can't that day anon"
>"I'm actually booked this whole month with dickings by Chad Thundercook."
>>
>>29618413
All my money is on this anon
>>
>>29618294
Pretty smooth as far as robot conversational skills go.
Good work OP, just don't pussy out, pursue.
>>
>>29618413
>>29618467

These anons tell the absolute truth

Be confident OP. Enjoy the fun while it lasts. Put it in her.
>>
OP here. She told me last week she wants to go get sushi with me. I guess we'll go watch the movie then go eat sushi.
>>
>>29618532
Free movie then free overpriced fish. Girl has her priorities straight
>>
>>29618465
Don't.
originaloriginaloriginal
>>
>>29618294
>people actually talk this cheezy and unnatural with girls
I'm better being alone than writing this bullshit
>>
File: tommen.jpg (174 KB, 708x397) Image search: [Google]
tommen.jpg
174 KB, 708x397
>>29618294
>no "haha"

YOU BLEW IT
>>
>>29618294

>Dude, Disney's making a bfg movie
>I didn't know this movie was made till you told me right now

I can't be the only one bothered by this conversation.
>>
>>29618600
Shes one of those that believes that the bill should be split evenly and so do I.

>>29618648
But I am literally being myself. I give her a lot of banter and she gives me banter and she seems to enjoy it.
>>
>>29618680
He's referring to finding dory, nigger boy
>>
>>29618294
send her a dickpic to be sure
>>
OP you have to make sure that you are dating. I hung out with this girl every single day. Talked to her every single day. Everyone we knew thought we were dating or at least talking. (we were no matter what she says) and she was fucking another dude the whole time. Some dude even her friends didn't even know while she introduced me to all her friends. Fuck hoes
>>
>>29618467
ignore this guy op, straight up slide the fact in there, in any number of ways .. that she is paying for her own ticket and drink. i mean literally any number of ways you say this to her are good, just say it
>>
and for the record it doesn't matter what you do with this girl she is just giving you easy ins.

hard mode ask her what she's up to, if nothing, come to mine, or come hang out, come chill

and then have fun
>>
>>29618784
>she's one of those that believes that the bill should be payed evenly

DO NOT FALL FOR THAT. It's a test, she wants you to insist to pay for her even though she says she doesn't want you to. Please just trust me on this, you'll thank me anon.
>>
>>29618850

how long ago was this? how long did it take for you to recover? do you still talk to her?
>>
>>29618940
Ill admit that we went to dinner once before and we split it 50/50. She mustn't have minded because she now wants to grab sushi and I plan to split the bill again.
>>
>>29619036
>end of april
>Been hanging out and talking with this girl every single day for the past month and a half
>Come into a conversation about some dude
>I ask why you want to hang out with that group of people
>Says I don't want to know
I'm the kind of person that would rather know what is going on even if it is the harsh truth. Red pill motherfucker.
>I'm like fuck that I want to know
>"oh it's this guy I think has a crush on me.
>rest of the night I'm down
>keep asking me what is wrong
>I'm like it is obvious I like you and I don't want to hear about other guys. Like what the fuck.
>she knew that i liked her. Went without saying that's why she didn't even want to tell me in the first place
>I like you too anon. You're pretty dope.
>Leave feeling pretty good
>Get a text a couple days later
>lol I like being single too much but it is cool if we stay friends (got off a relationship few months before we started hanging out)
1/2
>>
>>29619392
2/2
>Freaking out, friend talks to her
>Go over her house and she is just crying about how she wants things to stay the same with us
>"I want to hangout with you all the time anon and do everything with you but I just got out of a relationship, I just don't want to think about this"
>basically I'm her boyfriend without all the benefits and she is free to fuck whoever
>at the moment I'm just like I don't want to be alone and I say that's cool.
>Find out later from my friend that she was fucking another dude the whole time that no one knew.
>for some reason thought it was smart to tell my best friend like he wouldn't tell me
>best friend is like well "why can't you be friends with benefits with anon"
>"oh he will catch feelings."
Yeah I'm still mad about it. I literally got shit on for having feelings for her. I wouldn't have been as mad if she was like, "well I just got out of a relationship and I want to hoe around a bit". I would be like alright goodbye. Instead of wasting a couple months of my life. The worst part is I fucking work with her. And she still thinks it's okay with us even though most of my friends don't even fuck with her anymore. She still snaps me shit and I have been ignoring it. I don't think she gets it yet. I feel like this happening to me has just made me an asshole to women.
>>
>>29619392
>>29619415
>all the cursing going on through exchanges
Such dirty mouths
Wouldn't even associate with you cretin
>>
>>29619459
I tend to cuss when I'm pissed off faggot
>>
File: images (7).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>29619415
well hey at least she toyed with the idea of having sex with you

do you think you would've caught feelings if you started a fwb relationship with her?
>>
>>29619523
At that point yeah. But if I knew what I was getting into I would had smashed and barely talked unless I needed a nut. If you are hanging out with someone every single day, you might as well be dating.
>>
>>29618378
If you visit r9k because of the sole reason that you don't have a gf, you shouldn't even be here
>>
>>29619103
thats cool, just one time be like hey i got this dont worry, give her an excuse to be like aww anon *proceeds to initiate physical contact with you*
'haha dont get used to this' without the haha
>>
>>29618378

everyone always comes back

despite the negativity this is a really good board. always interesting topics and people reply to your posts because they actually want info or tips or discussion. they're usually quite grateful too.

robots are such good people
>>
>>29618413

this

if you don't set something soon or says shit like "oh i have plans with friends that night" she should suggest something thats good for her. just saying "i'll see" but offering no option is a sure sign she doesn't actually want to.
>>
>>29618680
>bfg movie

Big Faggot Goy movie?
>>
>>29620083
I'm going to ask her if she's down to go on Wednesday next week since it's one of the days that we both don't work.
>>
you don't even have a date yet

Once you go actually see the movie with her, then we're talking.

But you left it just vague enough were she literally had to say yes.
Soon you should be like "hey! Wanna go see finding dory on ______?"
If she says "I'm busy", then ask "ok, what other day will work best for you then?"
>>
>>29620357
I have no way to explain it but I know that she wants to go watch it with me. Shes dropped hints other times about wanting to go watch a movie with me but I've been too beta until this.
>>
>>29619658
Not quite. I visit r9k because I am the way I am, and I don't have a gf for the same reason.
Now, riddle me this, I am...?
>>
>>29620820
You don't have to explain anything. Autistic guys have to try and rationalize or explain. Normies like you and me just know.
>>
>>29618294
>two people hanging out makes them boyfriend and girlfriend
>>
>>29618294
No, you have a friend you're going to go see a movie with. The rest is up to you and how you handle the situation.

If you like her, don't hide your dick. Make it known but not in a creepy way. Build up sexual tension, ffs don't just randomly try to kiss her in the dark theater or something. Read her and respond accordingly.
>>
>>29620058

Robots are a healthy mix of genuinely good people and absolute worthless scum-of-the-earth
>>
File: 1451794991196.jpg (36 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1451794991196.jpg
36 KB, 645x773
>texting a grill

get out
>>
>bfg
Fucking yanks using acronyms for everything.
>>
>>29619103
Make up for your mistake. Don't split the bill again
>>
>>29624594
How was splitting the bill a mistake? It's how it should always be done.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.