[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this girl trying to say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (189 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 750x1334
What the fuck is this girl trying to say
>>
SHE'S INDAPENDANT YUNG WOMYN!
>>
seems like she's trying to be condescending or insulting
>>
Doesn't matter, she's fat.
>>
>>29618140
I thought that too, but she keeps responding even after I stopped for awhile
>>
She's talking about fucking, say something playfully explicit.
>>
Tell her she's "Reilly difficult to understand".
>>
>>29618164
This OP, she's a bitchy fat whore that has to have sex with men to prove that she's attractive whilst being a cow.
>>
File: image.png (140 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 750x1334
I went this route

You guys think she's uggo?
>>
>>29618119

Clearly, she wants to stuff her fat face with sausage. Not metaphorical sausage, cheap extruded meat product that's held together by grease.
>>
She wants ur sausage my man
>>
Either she's actually a bot or you're talking to a thread on another board.
>>
>>29618247

Should have asked her if she wanted sausage, not that gay shit
>>
>>29618247
Post the pics she has on her profile...
>>
haha so randumb funny stuff
>>
>>29618247

Yes. That profile picture? She is clearly hiding her fat body and using her hair to obscure the fatness of her face.
>>
she seems really annoying holy shit
>>
>>29618119
>>29618247

The it's giving me a red flag.

She's either cat fishing you or trolling you from reddit/her friends

I recommend ceasing contact and then immediate counter trolling if she persists
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.