[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fedora meme is only used in Internet cesspools. Outside of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 18
File: size-s.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
size-s.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
The fedora meme is only used in Internet cesspools. Outside of those cesspools, people think that anyboidy who uses this meme is an angry weirdo.

It was forced since 2011 and it is quite possibly the most forced meme in Internet history.

So what is the appeal to it? It's not accepted by normal people on normal parts of the Internet, and I don't see why it is still spammed here after all these years. You'd think the kids would know when to give up.
>>
File: faggotop.jpg (128 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
faggotop.jpg
128 KB, 960x960
Because people in real life don't have to deal with people who have a fedora personality like the faggot op. They don't get it.
>>
I wear a fedora. Well, it's a Panama hat. People call it fedora or teilby. It covers my head from the sun, it looks nice, versitle.

People usually compliment it. I don't care what think about it. It's a nice hat.
>>
>>29618198

>They don't get it.

Oh yes, you are part of some secret cool Internet club, right? You didn't answer my other questions, so it seems like I struck a nerve by mentioning how only angry weirdos in cesspools use the meme. That's all you replied to, kek.

>>29618207

Yeah, I see people wearing fedoras around here. Women more than men.
>>
>>29618067
it's the reportoftheweek posting. don't worry, I still like you
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (9 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
9 KB, 300x296
>>29618411
>WAHHHHHH I WANT TO WEAR MY NECKBEARD HAT WITHOUT BEING JUDGED
>>
>>29618198
I wanna punch that face sooo much.
>>
>>29618067
You are a scholar and a gentleman.
>>
>>29618512
>>29618569

I've never worn a fedora in my life though. Calm down, you basement dwelling 4chan spergs. Seriously.
>>
>>29618884
You sir, truly deserve a round of applause. I raise my glass of $5 red wine to you, milord.
>>
My normie friends view people who wear fedoras in much the same way as the memes
>>
It's not a cool hat. Wear it if you want to look like a fag. These are the times we live in. Accept it, autismo.
>>
>>29618067
Most of the people who wear fedoras wear them with a graphic t-shirt and cargo shorts which makes them look like goddamn dunces. All people I've met who wear fedoras are typical, nerdy social outcast types.
>>
>>29618963
>>29619092

Then why do I see more people now than ever wearing them? It's mostly women.
>>
File: 1459381996618.jpg (28 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459381996618.jpg
28 KB, 400x225
>>29618067
Actually when you buy a fedora, before they sell it to you they are legally obligated to make sure you:

1. Are an atheist
2. Vape
3. Moderate one or more subreddits
>>
>>29618067
>the most forced meme in Internet history
Nah, that's wew lad
>>
>>29619351
Once again, you outdo yourself. Your charisma, charm, and intellect never fail to amaze those around you.
>>
>>29619351

You mean middle aged people.
>>
>tfw u vape cause u enjoy the nicotine rush but don't want to be associated with autists
>>
>>29619430

Why are you talking like this? Why can't you just talk normally?

>>29619384

It was forced constantly on the Internet since 2011. I mean, look at the responses in this thread. I can't even get most people to talk normally, they HAVE TO keep forcing the meme because they feel insulted and they don't want to let it die.

>>29619472

No, young people.
>>
>>29619592
*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
nothin' personnel kiddo...
>>
>>29619592
>No, young people.

Young people with autism.

Normies don't wear fedoras, stop confusing them with spergs.

Why are you so angry about your precious autistic hat - do you get mad at autism shoes threads as well?
>>
>>29619592
>It was forced constantly on the Internet since 2011. I mean, look at the responses in this thread. I can't even get most people to talk normally, they HAVE TO keep forcing the meme because they feel insulted and they don't want to let it die.

It's a funny meme desu. I've seen it all over the place, doesn't seem forced. Do you really want to have some serious fedora discussion?
>>
>>29619644

Alright, fine, I'll let you sperg out in my thread. Keep going, I know you have a lot of this energy and memes all stored up. Let er' rip.

>>29619667

They look normal to me, and I already told you, I I've never worn the fedora once in my life.

>do you get mad at autism shoes threads as well?

No, but I know for a fact that the guy that makes those is also a spergy neckbeard, he just thinks he's different from the other people here. Instead of aligning himself with robots, he tries to distance himself from them. It's a form of self-hatred.

>>29619863

I'm not sure how we could have fedora discussion. All I see in this thread is extreme bitterness, like I expected. It was forced since 2011, it caught on in 2013 or so because of the anti-Leddit backlash.
>>
>>29620035
Here you go, serious fedora discussion:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/forums/hats.3/

I found it one time when looking for memes. It amuses me that it exists.
>>
File: 1456840180318.png (153 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1456840180318.png
153 KB, 351x351
>>29620147
This is real. original number 2
>>
I actually knew a dude that went ot my class that was a real fedora tipper. He was fat and wore a fedora every day. He hated the nolan batman films and talked shit about girls with coloured hair. He also played pokemon in school and trash talked religion(everyone does in my country but his kid was even worse).And he also never got social cues. Me and my mates tried to avoid him for 2 years since he was autistic as fuck but he didnt get it until the last year. I was to much of a nice guy and tried to be friends with him since he was weird but in the end he was a dick to me and my mates and we all ended up ignoring him. Really tried to like him.

Preyy drun k so dont know if this makes any sense
>>
>>29620147
>>29620235

That forum seems to be used quite often.

Speaking as OP here, I have no interest in wearing fedoras, I've never been much of a hat guy, but I have to just grow some balls here and admit that I would be too scared to wear one anyway. The memes scared me away, and the stigma, and if I did wear one, I would be constantly paranoid that someone was filming me or taking my pics in public.

>>29620503

It makes enough sense. I don't believe you that you were a nice guy, though. How do people in your country criticize religion anyways?
>>
People on the lower ends of the social hierarchy must be shamed.
>>
>>29620651
Dude, nobody fucking cares if you actually wear one. You think I'm gonna stop you in the street and make a big fuss about it? Just fucking wear one, half of the shit posted on here is just meant as a joke. Except the killing of normies.
>>
>>29620694

It depends on who you are. Do I think most 4chan browsers have the balls to stop anybody in the street for wearing a fedora? No, but some people here are so autistic that they would do it.

I don't think you would be brave enough to wear a fedora in public, no way.
>>
Both the most forced and most unfunny.
>>
File: 5.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1101) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
227 KB, 1200x1101
>>29621045
Hmm.. Indeed.

My mind rejoices at having found another with rational points of view such as mine.
>>
>>29621086
See? Unfunny
>>
>>29621184
You think it's unfunny because it stings your booty.
>>
>>29620035
>They look normal to me, and I already told you, I I've never worn the fedora once in my life.

And yet you clearly never take off the invisible magic fedora that makes you this autistic.

>No, but I know for a fact that the guy that makes those is also a spergy neckbeard, he just thinks he's different from the other people here. Instead of aligning himself with robots, he tries to distance himself from them. It's a form of self-hatred.

You don't know that for a fact at all. It's shameful that you actually wrote all this out and it's hilarious to think you're so stupid you think only one person makes threads on subjects. There really isn't a greater sign of retardation than when the autist starts trying to claim he knows the motivations and thought processes of an anonymous stranger.
>>
>>29620694
>nobody fucking cares
i cringe regularly when I see people, typically nerdy looking kids, wearing fedoras. Me and my friends regularly make fun of these people, also we laugh at you at the gym
>>
>>29618884
>Gets triggered over the fedora meme
>Calls people basement dwellers
>>
>>29621230

Calm down you bitter autist. I've talked with that guy quite often, I know exactly who he is and what he's all about. His bitterness is mirrored only by the bitterness that threads like this create. Funny how you insisted I wear a fedora, then I told you I don't, now you're going with the 'invisible fedora' approach now. I'm not sure what makes you so bitter, but you might want to work on that.

>There really isn't a greater sign of retardation than when the autist starts trying to claim he knows the motivations and thought processes of an anonymous stranger.

Pot meet kettle. Maybe you should look at what you've been doing this entire thread, SPERG.
>>
>>29621325

Hey, we're all memesters here. If you can spam fedora memes, I can call the people who do that basement dwellers. The anger I'm recieving here makes me think that I touched a nerve with my opening post; maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on people here.
>>
>>29621297

Nobody cares is the entry level autist defence
>>
>>29621342

You know how I know you're an autist? Invisible fedora was just a sarcastic insult that a non-sperg would not have taken literally and got this offended by.

The only person who needs to calm down here is you, you hysterical idiot.

I haven't actually insisted you wear a fedora once. Maybe you should learn how to follow conversations before you make claims that only serve to further shame you.

I've read numerous autism shoes threads created by various people - bitter autists don't create those threads because bitter autists don't understand why certain shoes are autistic and get furious - much like how you are furious and lashing out right now.
>>
>>29621360

>people are calling me an idiot
>it must be because I hit a nerve and not at all because I am actually an idiot!
>>
>>29621360
This is some hardcore damage controI.
>>
>ITT: everyone passionately argues about a fucking hat
>>
>>29621564
yeah bro glad I found some with superior intellect like myself thats above this sort of thing
>>
>>29621471

Why are you getting so angry here? You need to calm down, you fucking sperg. I followed the chain of replies, there were two different instances where it must have been you that insisted I wear a fedora.

>I've read numerous autism shoes threads created by various people - bitter autists don't create those threads because bitter autists don't understand why certain shoes are autistic and get furious - much like how you are furious and lashing out right now.

You know how I know you're a little salty bitter sperg? You took it very personally when I talked about the neckbeard that makes the autism shoes thread, and you type in the exact same salty bitter autistic way he does. It's you, and you need to get a life.

>much like how you are furious and lashing out right now.

Pot meet kettle, hello Mr. Projector.

>>29621498

No, I obviously hit a nerve, otherwise there wouldn't be such bitter replies here. This guy >>29621544 says I'm doing damage control, but it appears as though my original OP stung quite bad, and now all you autists are scrambling to try to 'beat' me in an Internet fight so you can go one more day without facing the truth.
>>
>>29621600
>lol ur mad kid
>no ur mad!!! im winning this argument WWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
>>
>>29621600
this post is embarrassing
>>
>>29621600
You are doing some serious damage control, my dude. I don't even care about what the subject was. I just love watching when OPs post stupid shit, get BTFO, and then go into a bitchy autistic fit.
>>
>>29621600
*tips fedora*
le
>>
>>29621600
>Why are you getting so angry here? You need to calm down, you fucking sperg. I followed the chain of replies, there were two different instances where it must have been you that insisted I wear a fedora.
I am using this as pasta
>>
>>29618067

>It's not accepted by normal people on normal parts of the Internet

Where do you think we are?
>>
>>29621636

>>29621636
>>29621647
>>29621675
>>29621690
>>29621752

Wait, so why are you sperglords getting so bitter here when you sperg out and then I reply back?

I want you all to just admit that, for whatever reason, I triggered you with this thread. I am not doing damage control, I just noticed, like I said, that the people that post fedora memes are incredibly bitter people that are outcasted from normal parts of the Internet. I have no interest in wearing a fedora, but I would never even dare to wear one since I would be too scared of you autists filming/taking pics of me in public, or even assaulting me and causing me brutal injuries. I know you autists would do that, I can never put that past you.

>>29621839

Yeah, at this point it's like I'm complaining about being wet after jumping into a lake.
>>
>>29619361
the irony when Reddit has less normies than 4chad
>>
File: mlady.png (284 KB, 495x337) Image search: [Google]
mlady.png
284 KB, 495x337
>>29619592
Because dumb teenagers kept wearing the fedora, particularly atheists who wanted to cultivate an intellectual image. Now it's starting to fade somewhat. Girls can look good in it because pretty girls look good in anything. 14 year old specky spergs do not look good in it and we all liked making fun of them.

>>29622361
>it's another "lmao gotcha /r9k/ you've been rekt" thread

Just look at this. It's begging to be made fun of.
No one's going to film you in public unless you sperg out and do something to draw attention to yourself. No one's going to fucking assault you for wearing a hat. How paranoid can you get?
>>
>>29621600
>Why are you getting so angry here? You need to calm down, you fucking sperg. I followed the chain of replies, there were two different instances where it must have been you that insisted I wear a fedora.

This would honestly be 10/10 trolling if it wasn't painfully obvious you're really this serious.

>You took it very personally when I talked about the neckbeard that makes the autism shoes thread

Your argument in both instances is to literally claim the person is bitter and a neckbeard and then proceed on as if you have presented facts. You have no dignity.

>No, I obviously hit a nerve, otherwise there wouldn't be such bitter replies here

Calling you a moron isn't bitterness, but rewriting the narrative and claiming it is definitely means you're autistic.
>>
>>29622361
Just answer one question for me, is this you?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfOuJ93sIog
>>
>>29619503
Why not just smoke cigarettes a lie a normal person
>>
>>29619361
what if i really hate goons and SRS and people who try to force false consensuses on us

you know, like you're doing with that image

lol you stupid idiot why would you even bother trying to colonize this space, we're barely human

rofl you're trying to fuck mud you fat idiot
>>
>>29622462

Look at how autists on the Internet reacted to the fedora meme. You think one of these cesspool dwellers wouldn't take it upon themselves to brutally attack someone wearing a fedora? Come on.

>>29622469

>This would honestly be 10/10 trolling if it wasn't painfully obvious you're really this serious.

I'm just replying to you the same way you're replying to me. You have an innate bitterness in your posts and it's annoying.

>Your argument in both instances is to literally claim the person is bitter and a neckbeard and then proceed on as if you have presented facts. You have no dignity.

I have more dignity than you, anon. All I did was make a thread and then get bombared with autistic hate from people like you. It's like when I made the thread, I perfectly described the ensuing reactions I would get.

>Calling you a moron isn't bitterness, but rewriting the narrative and claiming it is definitely means you're autistic.

Your tone comes across as very angry and arrogant. How am I rewriting the narrative? You taking it this personally and seriously for no visible reason means you are autistic. I'm not sure who hurt you, but you need to let it go.
>>
>>29622514

No.

>>29622462

You replied to me twice, I just noticed. Of course you have some sort of bias and favoritism towards women, this is 4chan after all.
>>
>>29623223
>I'm just replying to you the same way you're replying to me. You have an innate bitterness in your posts and it's annoying.

The only person here ranting bitterly and getting aggressive and upset is you, anon. You can pretend other people are doing it all you like if it makes you feel better, but it doesn't make you any less mad and incapable of controlling your emotions.

>All I did was make a thread and then get bombared with autistic hate from people like you.

You made a thread, people disagreed with you and have gone on to laugh at how utterly spergy and upset your responses to this have been.

>Your tone comes across as very angry and arrogant. How am I rewriting the narrative? You taking it this personally and seriously for no visible reason means you are autistic. I'm not sure who hurt you, but you need to let it go.

The only arrogant, angry person taking this seriously and personally is you, anon. Look how invested you are in insulting people who are simply disagreeing with you. Look at how willing you are to change what people are saying to suit your purposes. It's sad. You are a sad and tragic person.
>>
File: Untitled.png (450 KB, 525x667) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
450 KB, 525x667
>>29623247
I'm not biased to women, they just happen to look better in fedoras than specky teenagers. Women are bad at a lot of things, but looking good isn't one of them. Also, I thought we were supposed to be a misogynist shit hole. Why would we be biased in favour of them?

In fairness, it's possible to pull off a fedora if you're handsome and have the right hair cut. Compare this photo to the one I previously posted in >>29622462

But the point is, unfashionable retards caught onto the fedora and people made fun of them for it. It's really not that complex man.
>>
As far as I can tell it's not a meme, it's a stereotype. I have yet to see a person in public wearing a fedora that doesn't At least semi fit the description. Well at least within the age group that thee stereotype would consider. There are plenty of older gentleman that enjoy wearing a fedora
>>
>ITT: OP gets obliterated
We're already past BTFO
>>
>>29623547
Also, my brother used to constantly rock a fedora. And I didn't even know about this stereotype at the time. Now i really hate to admit this, but while my brother does not physically fit the description of the fedora tipper one bit but his attitude kind of really did. He was very socially awkward, I would seriously cringe whe we'd be talking to someone. It got to the point where j would expect to cringe when he began a sentence. Also, he had this complex about where, even tho he actually has low self esteem, he thought he was gods gift to the world. He only really got that way to me and other family members but still it was really fucking annoying. He has this really weird combination of high pride and ego but low self esteem; I've actually never seen anything like it. Lastly, while most fedora tippers main identity is trash talking religion, he is a big advocate of religion. He reads the bible and relates any conversation to Christianity or something. That's actually something I've always admired about him. With everything I just mention, he has gotten a lot better with. I actually rarely cringe when he's talking to someone anymore, and I don't expect to like I used to. He has a girlfriend now and he got a job a while ago that he still has. Also I haven't seen him wear a Fedora in like 2 years. However, he does still have extremely high pride and ego but low self esteem
>>
>>29623424

>
The only person here ranting bitterly and getting aggressive and upset is you, anon. You can pretend other people are doing it all you like if it makes you feel better, but it doesn't make you any less mad and incapable of controlling your emotions.

More projection. You started replying to me as an angry bitter sperg, I called you out on it. Deal with it.

>You made a thread, people disagreed with you and have gone on to laugh at how utterly spergy and upset your responses to this have been.

Since it's obvious people hate me here, I'm just going to go ahead and say I've handled this rather well. I await your disagreement on that, but still. I didn't even expect this to get past 5 posts, honestly. The fact that it generated this much anger shows a lot.

>The only arrogant, angry person taking this seriously and personally is you, anon. Look how invested you are in insulting people who are simply disagreeing with you. Look at how willing you are to change what people are saying to suit your purposes. It's sad. You are a sad and tragic person.

Anon, look at how you are typing. Take a look at all your posts in this thread. You obviously have some type of chip on your shoulder, and you project your angst onto me in every post you make. You can deny it all you want, but I can tell you are a very salty, bitter, angsty and frustrated person, so you come on /r9k/ and insult people here to feel better about whatever is bothering you in your real life. And that's fine. People do stuff like that all the time. You would just benefit from some self-awareness. I tried responding to you respectfully, you're a spergy bitter little asshole that has problems.

>>29623529

"4chan/r9k/ hates women" is a vastly overstated meme. You seem to be saying that only good looking men these days can wear the fedora, and that might indeed be the only way a male could get away with it socially these days.

>>29623611

>things that never happened
>>
I will forever use fedora just because of how much it triggers atheists.
>>
>>29624049
i have my own religion and my holy sacrament is urinating on you
>>
>>29618067
this is why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
>>
>>29623981
Look at how long this post is. The damage control and constant denial is cringe-inducing and it's very obvious that you're pretty pissed off. I'm actually getting second-hand embarrassment reading your posts. Seriously. Take a break. You lost this one, man. Turn off the computer and go do something else.
The good thing about this is that no one knows you, you're anonymous and soon this thread will be gone and no one will remember it.
>>
File: 1425349227744.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1425349227744.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>29618067
>The fedora meme is only used in Internet cesspools. Outside of those cesspools, people think that anyboidy who uses this meme is an angry weirdo.
>>
>>29623981
>Anon, look at how you are typing. Take a look at all your posts in this thread. You obviously have some type of chip on your shoulder, and you project your angst onto me in every post you make. You can deny it all you want, but I can tell you are a very salty, bitter, angsty and frustrated person, so you come on /r9k/ and insult people here to feel better about whatever is bothering you in your real life. And that's fine. People do stuff like that all the time. You would just benefit from some self-awareness. I tried responding to you respectfully, you're a spergy bitter little asshole that has problems.

This is the greatest example of projection and a complete lack of self awareness ever posted on this board.

The hilarious thing is I haven't insulted you or been in any way hostile in this entire thread.
>>
>>29618067
>cool uncle wears kinda fedora-like hat all the time
>actually looks bretty good

I think the meme's more about the people associated with fedoras
>>
>>29624340

Nobody cares when middle aged people wear fedoras.
>>
>>29623981
Yes, only good looking men can.pull off the fedora. I'm sorry but that's how fashion trends go. And this isn't a meme that is restricted to 4chan and simmilar sites. Outsiders are very much aware of it. Check yikyak, check facebook, check Tumblr. This is because it's universal. Anyone can see a fedora tipper and recognise the trend.

While the hatred of women is overstated, there definitely is not a bias towards women here.
>>
>>29624230

The post is long because that's the way I type. You typed out long posts yourself. I don't care if you claim I lost or you are embarassed, you are a bitter sperg that has been projecting this entire thread.

Now go make another autism shoes thread and pretend you're some type of neckbeard that is above the other neckbeards here.

>>29624293

You have insulted me numerous times, you are just being passive aggressive about it now. Changing tactics, moving the goal posts.

>>29624272

You know it's true. You know it. Just remember before you type your next spiteful reply - you know I'm right.

>>29624374

No, I've definitely noticed how the fedora meme is restricted to cesspools. It's a common feature of cesspool websites that the people that use them get offended at how marginalized they are, and then claim they represent some sort of larger popular movement/trend. Certain subleddits do it too.
>>
File: 1430539964542.jpg (15 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1430539964542.jpg
15 KB, 441x411
>>29624899
Im just an outsider but really OP take a break. Its no surprise that someone who likes fedoras would get this upset over people insulting his hat.

It almost leads me to believe that this is bait, because youre acting like such a caricature. As I said, just passing by. Wont be bothering to respond beyond this, seeing how long youve kept these others here.
>>
>>29624899

You really don't understand that more than one person is responding to you, do you? Just like you don't understand that more than one person makes autism shoes threads.

>You have insulted me numerous times, you are just being passive aggressive about it now. Changing tactics, moving the goal posts.

Stop using words you clearly don't understand. I called you an idiot in one post and I stand by that. Please post other examples where I insulted you. Oh, wait, you can't, because you're full of shit.
>>
File: qFT8cCb[1].png (386 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
qFT8cCb[1].png
386 KB, 500x667
>>29624352
They're grandiose, per se.
>>
File: 1464458581489.gif (885 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1464458581489.gif
885 KB, 500x418
>>29619361
>>29619503

>tfw vape THC oil
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
This thread is solid gold. OP is getting an ass blasting for the record books.
>>
File: 1466603508913.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466603508913.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
ITT: Christcucks
>>
>>29624899
>No, I've definitely noticed how the fedora meme is restricted to cesspools.

We both might as well stop posting then, because it's clear that this isn't going to get anywhere beyond a "he said she said" sorta thing.
>>
>>29624930

But I've never worn a fucking fedora in my life though. I've said this, what, 6 times now? God you people are fucking so fucking stupid.

>>29624983

>You really don't understand that more than one person is responding to you, do you?

Nah, it was you both times.

> Just like you don't understand that more than one person makes autism shoes threads.

You make those threads though. I can tell by the typing style, and how you got personally offended like a little bitch when I insulted the autism shoes thread creator for the first time here.

>Stop using words you clearly don't understand. I called you an idiot in one post and I stand by that. Please post other examples where I insulted you. Oh, wait, you can't, because you're full of shit.

Oh my, look what a tough Internet man you are! I know what you're going to do - I'll post examples where you insulted me, then you'll be the little coward you are and say "OMG HURR THAT WASN'T ME" so you can pretend to look like the virtuous /r9k/ user that only you have succeeded in deluding yourself that you are. The only one that's full of shit here is you, you bitter autistic sperg.
>>
File: 1446667270972.jpg (36 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
1446667270972.jpg
36 KB, 640x527
Ask me how I know op is an atheist that got fedora meme'd on in an argument earlier today. Go on, do it.

Just a tip op. The more you argue about this shit the worse the fedora thing gets. The damage control in this thread is off the charts
>>
>>29626311

>damage control
>damage control
>damage control

People keep saying that, but it has no meaning here. I merely made a statement then watched as everyone got very angry. The autism was (is) off the charts.

I did not argue about religion or atheism on /r9k/ or /pol/ today.
>>
File: QEK.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
QEK.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>29618067
>exclaim surprise that, in the year 2016, people still unironically believe in ancient jewish invisible sky daddies named yahweh
>"STFU YOU STUPID 'ATHIEST' WHY DO U HATE GOD HURR HURR DUMB FEDORA. WITHOUT THE THREAT OF HELL HOW DO YOU REFRAIN FROM MURDERING AND RAPING BABIES?!?!?!"
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 494x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 494x596
>>29626396
>I merely made a statement then watched as everyone got very angry.
>>
>>29625744
You have the heart of a fedora. You don't need to wear one, you have the soul of the fedora.
>>
>>29626499

>*Tips MAGA hat*

>>29626531

No I don't. You are just using cesspool meme references because that's what you usually use. You don't like me and you're trying to fill in the blanks.
>>
>>29626626
What does cesspool even mean ?
If this place is a cesspool then why are you even here?

Anyway the reasoning behind the meme has been explained to you plenty of times.
>>
>>29626478
>it's the current year
kys
>>
>>29626648

The reasoning was people getting offended and vaguely, autistically explaining it in a retarded way. An Internet cesspool would be 4chan, some parts of Leddit, Infinitychan, the deep web, some parts of Tumblr, and so forth. Places where people go to circlejerk and spread insider memes and other talking points, because they can't do it on normal, civilized parts of the Internet. If they try to leave their containment areas, people are turned off by their toxicity and they usually get shoved right back to wherever they came from.

I am here because I wanted to ask the question I did for the thread, and I had nothing else to do. I come here almost every single day, I wouldn't if I could replace coming here with some type of productive hobby/activity.
>>
Holy shit this thread, fucking KEK. There are so many salvageable copypastas here, i can't even handle it.
>>
I want to see the word bitter for the 700th time please.
>>
>>29625744
>Nah, it was you both times.

It really wasn't.

>you got personally offended like a little bitch

No, I really didn't. I just pointed out that I'm not the only person who makes those threads and that your assessment of me is hilariously off the mark. What a shock an autist is incapable of reading people properly.

>I'll post examples where you insulted me, then you'll be the little coward you are and say "OMG HURR THAT WASN'T ME" so you can pretend to look like the virtuous /r9k/ user that only you have succeeded in deluding yourself that you are.

Is this your weird way of admitting you don't actually know who insulted you and that you honestly believe that only one person was responding to you and calling you mean names?

Wow. Just... Wow.
>>
File: black-fedora_1.gif (87 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
black-fedora_1.gif
87 KB, 300x300
m'lady~

*tip tip*
>>
>>29618067
I also think that meme needs to die already. Fedoras and hats in general are cool, though I don't really wear hats often. On Reddit I downvote anyone who uses the meme.
>>
>>29627301
>fedoras are cool
>browse reddit

Fucking typical lmao
>>
>>29619503
I actually like vapers more. It doesn't smell so horribly as cigarettes.
>>
>>29627301

Subtle / 10
>>
>>29618067
>an internet site ruined a whole style of clothing and a movement for half a decade
>tfw bought fedora in 2001 for like $200 and can't ever wear it again
meme magic
>>
>>29618067
Why would I care about what normalfags think?
Anyway the problem is the hipster/pseudo-intellectual faggots that wear them, not the actual hat. It's just a symbol here for people who damn well deserve all the shaming and hate.
>>
>>29627161

>It really wasn't.

Yes it was.

>No, I really didn't. I just pointed out that I'm not the only person who makes those threads and that your assessment of me is hilariously off the mark. What a shock an autist is incapable of reading people properly.

Yeah, you really did. My assessment of you is spot on, and it speaks volumes how triggered and bitter you are by my criticism of you. You just can't let it go. Of course, you can't handle being treated the same you treat others.

>Is this your weird way of admitting you don't actually know who insulted you and that you honestly believe that only one person was responding to you and calling you mean names?

>Wow. Just... Wow.

You sound like you don't even know how to respond at this point. I can clearly tell by the chain of replies and typing styles that it was you that made the posts. Don't post if you don't want people to reply to it, it's not that hard anon.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.