[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /losing it/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: be yourself.jpg (12 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
be yourself.jpg
12 KB, 229x220
Seriously, I have been hearing voices inside my head and this shit is really scaring me. Has only been going on for a few days though. I think it might be stress though.

Any one else have similar experiences?
>>
Go see a therapist/psychiatrist. It helps.
>>
>>29618041
>a few days

try 11 years

you aren't going crazy, yet; you just recently tapped into your spiritual self
>>
>>29618041

why are you stressed out bro?
>>
>>29618101
It's just that I have been in a state of fear my entire life and now I cant seem to get back in touch with reality.
>>
>>29618095
How do you handle it? Are you on medication? I am going to a psychologist but do I need a psychiatrist instead?
>>
>>29618118
>state of fear my entire life

but why? what are you afraid of? for example I'm afraid I'll never leave mommy's house
>>
>>29618169
I'm afraid that I will tell them the truth, it's just something that happened to me when I was younger. I worked through it with my psychologist or counsellor. It's not worked. I need more help. I feel like I cannot function anymore. It was a traumatic event.
>>
>>29618199
>tell them the truth
>it's just something that happened to me when I was younger

to who? what? damn m8 I need more info here
>>
>>29618041
Maybe is a superpower
>>
>>29618135
have you been paranoid lately? like, people conspiring against you for no reason, maybe you're frequently noticing random posts on 4chan that have a supernatural insight on something that has been happening around you, or even solely on your mind?
>>
>>29618444
Yes, but sorry I have to go. Im really sorry.
>>
>>29618480

godspeed crazy dude
>>
>>29618135
before i start
>>29618444
this isn't me

so yea, literally, read the bible/koran, smoke weed, watch anime, listen to good music, masturbate. no i am not joking
>>
What have the voices been saying?
>>
I hope you are doing ok and stay strong OP. Life can be hard sometimes but just try and pull through.

Please try find someone like a docter or maybe even a friend to talk to.
>>
Dude do you reckon you could find some forum online and talk to someone if you don't wanna meet someone IRL?

I know this what you are doing now, but maybe you can find a forum related to mental illness or depression or something ? I've heard communites like that can at the least be kinda comforting .
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.