[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl that i have a crush on literally asked me if i wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1431737592468.jpg (15 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1431737592468.jpg
15 KB, 560x560
A girl that i have a crush on literally asked me if i wanted to come over to her house and watch a movie. No, not to go out or anything, to come over to her house alone. We've been friends for a bit and im always making her laugh but you know what I said to her?

>"No, but thanks for the invite."
>"O-oh, are you busy tonight? We could do it another night."
>"No, sorry its not that, I just don't feel comfortable doing that."
>"O-oh, sorry I-I thought because you spent so much time talking to me that you were um interested in me."
>"I am, but you don't want to take this any further trust me. I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense. But also, umm now that I know that I think I'm gonna have to stop being friends with you."
>"What? Why? i'm sorry if i made it weird but no no I don't want to stop being friends, you said you liked me, i can wait til you're ready, youre really nice, and-"
>"No it's not that, im sorry i know its out of nowhere and you can call me an asshole but it's best for both of us, I don't have a problem with you so you can still ask me for help if you need it but I think we should stop texting."
>"uhh hah...wow, i didn't think this was gonna happen, ummm. i don't know how to respond."
>"Sorry"

I walked away after that, and honestly, it felt pretty damn good. I don't want to leave my misery, I don't know any other way, i know messing with her would've just led to feelings i don't want to handle. I guess i'm finally too far gone. But that moment was really uncomfortable for me, good god theres no way i could be intimate with someone
>>
It's not too late to turn back. You've reached a crossroads. One where you can take the grill and begin your path to Chadhood or take the darker path towards becoming a wizard.. good luck robot
>>
>>29617620
breh

just

breh
>>
>>29617620
ur an idiot
>>
>>29617620
I'd say nice pasta but you didn't even get much replies, consider deleting this thread.
>>
>>29617620
you poor, broken man. how close are you to wizardry?
>>
File: 1440523348035.png (525 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
1440523348035.png
525 KB, 580x580
>>29617620
the people on this website i swear
>>
>>29617698
Wizard sound more appealing to me

>>29617801
probably, but im not gonna be happy either way, might as well stick to what i know i can handle

>>29617853
I'm only 23, so I still got a few years before I can claim my title
>>
>>29617620
>>29617620
Good god lad. good god.
>>
>>29617620
>I guess i'm finally too far gone.
no you're not
>But that moment was really uncomfortable for me,
you're supposed to do things that make you uncomfortable or you end up a robot NEET. don't turn down these experiences because eventually you will stop having chances offered to you.
>good god theres no way i could be intimate with someone
then don't be. you could ask her to go to a movie or something. it's not all or nothing and you're sabotaging yourself immensely.
>>
File: 1466528772997s.jpg (4 KB, 250x159) Image search: [Google]
1466528772997s.jpg
4 KB, 250x159
Holy fucking shit.
Never have i been more pissed of at anything i have read on the Internet.
In all honesty OP, either apologise and go for it, or KYS.
>>
File: rain dance.gif (2 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
rain dance.gif
2 MB, 400x218
i've had this happen to me before too

>woman comes into my store
>trying to sell makeup or something to local businesses
>BRIGHT SMILE and PROLONGED EYE CONTACT
>she stays forever when i try to get her to leave
>think she's just being persistent sales person
>finally she actually asks me out to do something
>slightly panic and want her to go away
>fumble and bluntly say at her to "get out of here"
>her friend was standing right there
>other customers in line behind them

SLUT
OUT

literally a true story from my life
>>
>>29617927
Nah, i gotta stay comfy, i mean it makes my chest and head hurt, i cannot stand being close to women

>>29617945
Why? i didn't want to waste my time playing Stacy's games, when i said i liked her it just that she gives me butterflies, but that's only because shes cute and talks to me, she doesn't really interest me as a person. I'm not missing out on much

>>29617981
I would've danced that dance for you anon
>>
>>29617620
OP if you don't go over to her house you will regret it.

>but I can't handle feelings
>I'd rather be a wizard than a chad
>I don't want to leave my misery

Fucking pathetic. Even if it doesn't work out and your heart gets broken, it's only temporary. You learn from these experiences and do it better the next time.

Every Chad has had his heart broken or really cared about his first girlfriend. He just learned at some point that it was all temporary. I guarantee that this will be too.

You had the opportunity to stay friends or start a relationship and you chose neither. Either fix this or an hero because there are people out there who would kill for this amount of attention from a girl and you just ran away from it because you "don't want to leave your misery".

No wonder you fucking wizards exist.
>>
>>29617620

Good move. She would have just cheated on you anyway, you being a boring beta and all.
>>
unless you wanted to impregnate her for her genetics nothing of value was lost
>>
>>29617620
Bra-fucking-vo
The robot becomes the programmer.
In other words, way to go, don't waste time with something you know won't work, you've got better things to do.
>>
>>29618114
Maybe relationships just aren't for him.
>>
>>29618114
If the heartbreak is temporary than so is my loneliness, there's no reason to stray from the road im on, i like where its headed for now. And besides its all about sex anyways, ive never met a girl i couldve been in a relationship with, i literally know that i wouldve ended this eventually anyways so im just saving time, I don't connect with women at all

>>29618161
no kids for me

>>29618170
exactly

>>29618220
they defnitely aren't i actuall got diagnosed with BPD when i was 19, but I don't think I have it because i really don't ever idolize someone
>>
File: nikola-tesla.jpg (45 KB, 475x316) Image search: [Google]
nikola-tesla.jpg
45 KB, 475x316
>>29617620
OP I know people her will give you shit but I want you to know, I'm proud of you. You have risen about the poisonous desire for women
>>
>>29618307
here*
above*

just kill me
>>
>>29617945
>OP rejects stacy
>dumb frogposter gets mad
why
>>
you did good. don't fall for the vaginal jew. disregard females, jerk off and cum in a sock.
>>
go to hers and hang out, be open and honest, if she likes you enough she will be nice and baby you through 'the whole thing'

seriously, girls are nice, especially if they are into you ...

they only act how this board describes to ugly autistic faggots

dont b scared man is just a girl
>>
>>29618114
>>29617945
>>29617927
>>29617873
Sure normie is here
>>
File: 1428776467699.jpg (64 KB, 351x409) Image search: [Google]
1428776467699.jpg
64 KB, 351x409
>tfw your jokes aren't funny but she still laughs
>>
>>29618398
I'm fat and ugly, not autistic though, but if theyre just nice to me than why would i want to mess with them?
>>
>having female friends
>having female friends actively pursue intimacy with you
i want chad normies to leave RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>29617981
oh man, i cried! thanks man, i really could imagine your situation
>>
>>29618515
This. OP and anyone else who has a female in their social circle is an imposter faggot and needs to leave.
>>
> I post about girls who like me, I am such misery omg xd

im happy for you anon! wish I could have some.
>>
>>29618629
There are different kinds of robots anon, not all of them have to basement dwellers who don't shower and have iqs of 40. You struggle with connecting with women and so do i

>>29618701
you are literally 20 years old or under
>>
>>29618502
if you're the OP this girl is interested, you either find her attractive or you don't... if you do, she can help you get over yourself.

ur sex life starts in shame and embarrassment but fact is it starts
>>
File: 1443533865110.png (88 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1443533865110.png
88 KB, 489x423
>>29617620
I don't like reading stories like this that make me sad.
>>
>>29618794
I am over myself, it's not like i don't realize i'm a worthless piece of shit but, i just don't like women, im not superior to them or anything, i just dont mesh with them
>>
>>29618898
I meant over your problem, the sexual one, whatever it is that you're afraid of
>>
>>29618937
She isn't doing anything for that lol, that's just me being not normal
>>
>>29617620
too real, are you me?
>>
>>29619131
I hope not, that would mean one of us isn't real
>>
Damn...the Internet had fucked our species up so bad

You're perfectly comfortable opening up to random anonymous strangers but can't handle the emotional burden of simply being with someone else
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.