[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I legally get away with torturing and murdering nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
How can I legally get away with torturing and murdering nigger children, /r9k/?

Not even racist btw.
>>
>>29617594
Become a social worker
>>
>>29617637
Wouldn't that just be helping the shits?
>>
>>29617734
No it's kinda the opposite.
Gives you the power to take them away from a shitty home, and put them in an even shittier one where they'll be abused and neglected more.
It's great.
>>
>>29617750
Do you speak from experience? What prerequisites are needed for the job?
>>
>>29617594

Obvious answer, offer him a gun toy to play with then call a cop.
>>
File: ouroboros_by_falsemaria-d5el1du.jpg (408 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros_by_falsemaria-d5el1du.jpg
408 KB, 900x900
>>29617868
Or, offer him a loaded gun toy and tell him to hold it the wrong way.
>>
>>29617594
>legally

You can't, retard. Unless you move to some shithole African country where stone-age tribe A is fighting stone-age tribe B and you join one side and start mutilating your opponent's child soldiers.

But if you want to do Western Civilization a little favor and thin out the 1 BILLION (and rising) nigger herd, just hang out near a low-income housing project and keep an eye out for wayward noglets. Their parents don't give a shit about them, so they wander all over the place. You won't LEGALLY get away with your crimes but you sure as hell won't be caught if you take reasonable precautions.
>>
Give them back to their mother, she'll do it for you
>>
>>29617594

DAILY REMINDER that prostitutes and niglets exist so that sociopaths can hunt without harming society.
>>
>>29617750
And youwonder why niggers grow up to be niggers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.