[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel you can't financially support yourself without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Sad_Anime_girl_crying_2.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Anime_girl_crying_2.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>that feel you can't financially support yourself without leeching of male scum
>>
I don't see why you're upset when you're the one leeching the money
>>
>>29617628
It's called guilt my friend, it's an emotion only a very small amount of females have ever experienced.
>>
File: 1467057724163.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467057724163.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>people don't even put effort into baiting anymore and just google sad anime girl with the most blatant post ever
>>
>>29617628
Because one day my mummy will die which means I'll have to find disgusting male abuser to oay my bills since I'm incapable to work.
>>
>>29617571
Look at it this way, most NEETs on /r9k/ can't either, and they don't even have the option of getting a man to subsidize them

The economy is shit and supporting existence as a young person with little experience is nearly impossible

You shouldn't really feel bad, just try to maintain and get your foot into the workplace. You'll be able to achieve autonomy eventually
>>
>>29617718

>male abuser

lmao alright, stupid cunt
>>
>>29617718
I won't abuse you I swear. Please, I'll just make you eat all of the eggs... You can abuse me!
>>
>>29617718
Just find a rich man and get preggo with him

After that apply for welfare and foodstamps, you'll be living well off m8
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.