[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why you don't have a gf. A pretty well kept secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 5x5t2da.png (283 KB, 1363x823) Image search: [Google]
5x5t2da.png
283 KB, 1363x823
This is why you don't have a gf. A pretty well kept secret by the US. There are too many fucking men.
>>
File: asdas.png (66 KB, 703x350) Image search: [Google]
asdas.png
66 KB, 703x350
>>29617425
That's actually not true.
>>
>>29617467
Look at the age at the top of the chart please.

You can have your roastie blown out cunt granny if you wait until you're over 50 to get a gf, that's when the genders even out.
we're living in something similar to what China had. If you're not aggressive and willing to gut the next guy that looks at you funny, you're not going to get a gf.
If a guy talks to your girl, you need to maim him or threaten to kill his younger siblings, parents, or really scare him off if not directly kill him. We have upwards of 15% more men in the 18-30 age group than females.

If the genders were really balanced, you would see the rate of homosexuality, transsexualism, and mail order brides just skyrocket the way it has recently.
>>
>>29617529
I'm willing to do all that and I still don't have a gf.. what the FUCK
>>
>>29618774
Get more violent.
Realistically, we need to eliminate roughly 12 million males in the US population from the ages of 18-29 in order to reach a 50/50 split.
This doesn't take into account the amount of black women that drive up the female count higher than it should be, since no one is attracted to black women to begin with.

Now consider that in the last 20 years in the middle east, the US forces have killed roughly 4 million middle eastern people total. That's over the course of 20 years of constant warfare.
Even in the case of civil war, we have nothing to take care of 12 million excess males. The closest would be a direct land war in China, which even with the catastrophic loss of life, would not affect the US gender ratios or productivity, given our massive unemployment rate.

Best case scenario for you to get a gf; the USA gets involved in a land war invasion WWIII in China and ships off 12 million solders (our total current military forces are only 1.2million people total, roughly)
So we would need to shed off ten US military's worth of men over the course of five to six years, started from TODAY, in order to fully take advantage the available female reproductive ages.

Call me autistic, insane, or whatever, but the numbers are there and clear. We know what has to be done, but there is no feasible solution to this.
>>
File: 2016-06-29_19-47-50.png (3 KB, 301x83) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-29_19-47-50.png
3 KB, 301x83
>>29617425
>>29617529
OP, you're a retard that can't read graphs.
The graph is simply saying that there are more single males than females. It just means that females have easier time getting into a relationship.
Overall, there are more females in US.
>>
Even a complete idiot would know that you are actually mistaken. there are more women in America than men... Plus if we factor in how effeminate you are, and all of your other 4chan beta friends, that would take the female aspect and ascended skyrocketing. I don't think you have anything to worry about. It's not like you're going to get laid either way, so stop wasting your time getting statistics wrong and just fast and your training bra and embrace the fact that you flushed away any possible opportunity to ever be considered a man
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.