[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be smart kid (had to participate in high giftedness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1456727524875.jpg (111 KB, 1024x1454) Image search: [Google]
1456727524875.jpg
111 KB, 1024x1454
>be me
>be smart kid (had to participate in high giftedness programs n shit)
>always grew up hearing "he's the brightest student I've had" and etc from teachers
>always hear "he's going to do great things" from mom
>i've been suicidal since forever
>attempted to off myself in 5th grade
>failed
>family upset
>decide not to do it again even though it is my greatest desire
>mom wants me to go to college since nobody else in family has
>I actually dont want to do anything with my life, but ok
>go to college
>pick computer programming because computers and get to sit on my ass
>never try at anything
>consistently top of class regardless
>instructors still repeating the bullshit I heard in elementary through high school
>last quarter of college comes
>have to do some bullshit online class and an unpaid internship to graduate
>k
>fail online class
>do badly on internship, but it isnt over yet so still have a chance
>retake class
>actually try to do well in class and internship
>manage to do worse
>I cant get myself out of bed until 2PM most days even though I'm awake and want to get my shit done
>pretty sure I have depression
>by now it takes everything i have to not end it all
>would do it, but still dont want to upset family
>fail college
>instructors tell me what a disappointment I am
>family tells me what a disappointment I am
>fuck you too family

So, how should I end it?
>>
If true end them all, fuck them in the ass just because and set the world on fire u gotta get higher...jk, dunno overdose on something
>>
Well, you COULD blow your brains out infront of them. That is how I would do it if my family situation was like yours.
As for my suicide method, I plan to go skydiving and not pull the parachute. Hopefully doing it above the cloudlayer and during sunrise so I get to see something beautiful and happy in my life for once.
>>
>>29617435
I'm fond of the idea of just "disappearing" but family might be worse off if I do that
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.